Welcome to BlackMoney102.com: How to invest in the stock market

The Dr Boyce Watkins Channel is an all-black news and commentary channel that features a number of African American thinkers, commentators and speakers.

27 thoughts on “Welcome to BlackMoney102.com: How to invest in the stock market

• April 25, 2017 at 9:09 am

just enrolled in your scool, I'm excited to learn more!

• April 25, 2017 at 9:09 am

I listened to Dr. Boyce, invested and am making money in the stock market.  Now my colleagues of different races, are listening and making moves..stock moves..money moves.

• April 25, 2017 at 9:09 am

loyal3 and Robinhood don't charge a fee when you buy and sell. I own 42 shares. take your money out of those banks.

• April 25, 2017 at 9:09 am

The best thing to invest in is TENNIS. I average 40% ROI per annum. No stock trading or mutual stock investing will beat that.
    Any interested to just follow me to see I am not kidding. I will commence again for 2017 in January at the start of the tour. And you will see how I was able to retire at 50 with this.

• April 25, 2017 at 9:09 am

Doc, I don't see in the curriculum actually buying and selling the stocks. Do you take the students through the process start to finish? Or is it meant to be an overview of stock trading?

• April 25, 2017 at 9:09 am

I truly am grateful you teach this to new generations. In general Blacks do not educate their children how to make money or how to hold unto money.

• April 25, 2017 at 9:09 am

Thanks Dr. Boyce, I have been intimidated myself by the stock market because of all the jargon. I'm definately enrolling & passing it on.

• April 25, 2017 at 9:09 am

I believe in business ownership. I don't believe in the stock market. the stock market is the most rigged hustle going. you don't stand a chance. save your money and create or invest in a tangle business wirh assists.

• April 25, 2017 at 9:09 am

For those know-it-all negroes that keep on complaining about Dr. Watkins talking about the importance of trading stocks ever consider that maybe you should buy low sell high and diversify and then you will be fine. Again, idiots buy high and sell low so as long as you use common sense then we should do fine regardless of the state of the economy. Think, if the wealthy elites use the stock market then that mean it is worth using, otherwise they would not rely so much on it obviously. Instead of complaining why not put Dr. Watkins lessons on the stock market to the test, otherwise don't complain when you lack finances in the future because your dumbass was too hard headed to try to build wealth, that will be your fault, not other people's fault, YOURS!

• April 25, 2017 at 9:09 am

Black people are going to pile into the stock market, right when it is about to crash (like the housing bubble, the college bubble, the auto loan bubble, the credit card bubble, and on and on). In fact, you know it is going to crash when black people are talking about it.

• April 25, 2017 at 9:09 am

A bit of irony is that guys like Glenn Beck and Mark Levine were basically calling Black people stupid for buying jewelry are now hustling gold to their audience every 10 minutes.

• April 25, 2017 at 9:09 am

Thank you Dr. Watkins. Thank you!!!! I am down for this and fully in support of this type of reporting. Let's build.

• April 25, 2017 at 9:09 am

This video has a low amount of views, low likes, and really low comments, compared to other videos about nothing important. Why are my people so afraid of power? Power is not given, it is taken. Come on fam.

• April 25, 2017 at 9:09 am

No one loses at the stock market when you invest in an index fund like the SPY. Check it's history. Don't be pathetic… Take charge. Don't be taken advantage of by Boyce 'the extortionist' Watkins. You're welcome from the white devil.

• April 25, 2017 at 9:09 am

Dr. Boyce Watkins whats yout opinion on using the app Robinhood to buy stocks. Also whats your opinion of buying physical gold like bullion gold. Thanks for any help.

• April 25, 2017 at 9:09 am

Don't you think is a bad time to tell people especially people of color to invest in the market? The market is on a Trump high right now. With over 22 trillion in national debt , the bond market melting down and the derivatives market about to pop. Isn't it wiser to push folks towards precious metals which are cheaper right now on a cost basis compared to the market, they are "real" money and it's something they can actually hold and control.

• April 25, 2017 at 9:09 am

Good morning Dr Watkins….thank you for your service. We need you, be encouraged.

• April 25, 2017 at 9:09 am

Boyce 'the extortionist' Watkins. Get the Robinhood app, buy index funds (SPY), and get the Mint app. (You're welcome from the white Devil)

• April 25, 2017 at 9:09 am

everything is true. also buy low and sell high. I plan on buying stock when trump is sworn in im expecting stock prices to drop 🙂

• April 25, 2017 at 9:09 am

nice video bro:) liked and subscribed, it would be great if you could do same 🙂 lets be friends? i will be active on your channel 🙂