All the News is One Big Scam | The Andrew Klavan Show Ep. 429

From the sex scandals to Russian collusion to climate change, we are being distracted from the great moral question of the age. Plus Michael Knowles on the Annunciation. To watch the full…

38 thoughts on “All the News is One Big Scam | The Andrew Klavan Show Ep. 429

• March 15, 2018 at 9:48 pm

While media keeps everybody distracted with fake conspiracy collusions such as Trump-Russia (yawn), no brave journalist appears to be doing any investigative work on one of America's worst mass shootings and government cover-up, Stephen Paddock and the Las Vegas massacre.

• March 15, 2018 at 9:48 pm

Regarding the bullying, what this kid needs to do is punch the bully in the face or get other kids together that are being bullied and kick the crap out of the bully. It is the best way of dealing with it. I only had to deal with bullies a couple times one was in 2nd grade when an older kid (no idea who he was or what grade he was in) kept on picking on me on the bus. After a week or so I got sick of it (I tried to ignore it) and bashed his face with my lunchbox. This was not a plastic lunchbox. It was an old-school metal one. He was crying and bleeding all over the place. The bus driver stopped the bus and was freaking out. I never got in trouble with the school or my parents. Today I would be arrested and kicked out of school. Kids have to be able to handle themselves.

I was pretty upset after I hit him with my lunchbox. There was a pretty good dent in it that would not come out. Ironically, it was an Empire Strikes Back lunchbox.

• March 15, 2018 at 9:48 pm

Not only do they use emotion to affect people's judgement, they are teaching kids to rely on emotion in school now.

• March 15, 2018 at 9:48 pm

I love ya man, but your from NY and you've never seen a 3 card Monte street game? Your very sheltered, that's like saying you've never seen a window wiper guy, or a guy urinating on the subway, LOL.

• March 15, 2018 at 9:48 pm

Scientists do make errors, but I'm pretty sure someone in the lab would have noticed the date.

• March 15, 2018 at 9:48 pm

Hey Andrew, how about rolling up those sleeves before the camera starts running? 🙂

• March 15, 2018 at 9:48 pm

CNN is the new national enquirer rag fake news organization! Once all the criminals and courupt people in gov, get the boot to the ass ! Then find and charge George Soros with funding terrorist groups in America! Then throw his ass in federal prison for life !

• March 15, 2018 at 9:48 pm

Remember when Klavan wasn't a Trump bootlicker?

Good times.

• March 15, 2018 at 9:48 pm

MSM is Comedy Central and Comedy Central is MSM. CNN is SNL and…

• March 15, 2018 at 9:48 pm

42:13 If you have kids or want to have kids some day…do everything you can to homeschool them; don't subject them to the broken and flawed public school system. Even some private schools may be this way. If they get bullied, it'll be by a sibling, and–as the parent of the offending kid–you can make sure that child is properly disciplined and doesn't do it any more, as well as keeping the other from being bullied; two birds, one stone.

I went to private and later public schools myself (even though at one point my mom offered to homeschool me), and while I wasn't "bullied" in the sense that some people mean today, I was teased and picked on. No one ever laid hands on me, because it was a fairly small school, so it wouldn't have gone unnoticed (and possibly also because I was bigger than everyone else), but it's no fun being the shy kid who hates going to school because you know that all that awaits you is boredom and/or ridicule. Having kids of my own now, it breaks my heart hearing that poor kid so deeply hurt, as I know it must for his mother, and I hope and pray he gets all the love and support he needs, and that the brats who dared to pick on him get the justice they deserve, and genuinely have a change of heart so as not to do this to anyone else, and even apologize to this boy for what they did.

• March 15, 2018 at 9:48 pm

CNN are looking for "Deep Reach" the Pres. Trump version of Deep Throat that brought down Nixon. Not going to happen CNN you Propaganda Pushers.

• March 15, 2018 at 9:48 pm

9:50 , 10:00 , 10:05 Do you think…he was subconsciously projecting what he and the rest of CNN are…? 'Cuz he's really hawking that word out hard

• March 15, 2018 at 9:48 pm

I don’t agree with all of what and how judge Moore does things, but I admire his chutzpah and defiance against the outrageous alinsky attacks and disgusting bolsheviks in the democrat party so I sent him money as a symbol of my middle fingers fully extended toward the scum of this earth – their time of using our own morality and values against us by blatantly lying and twisting the truth are f**king over!!

Edit: if I lived in Alabama he’d get my vote in a heart beat

• March 15, 2018 at 9:48 pm

I became suddenly disinterested once Michael Knowles showed up.

• March 15, 2018 at 9:48 pm

Say what you want about his photogenicity, but Klavan has the best intros on youtube by a longshot

• March 15, 2018 at 9:48 pm

Am I the only one who watched not thinking this was Ben??? I mean I love Ben, but Andrew is quite the host!! Keep it up my man! You’re your own host and never forget that! Lol.

But seriously, you have a great show with or without the connection to the daily wire! :)!!

• March 15, 2018 at 9:48 pm

I think Gretchen Carlson was saying that it is disingenuous to believe women who accuse the members of one party, but not believe the women who accuse the members of the other party.

• March 15, 2018 at 9:48 pm

That ziprecruiter was slithery as fuck, never listening to this bullshitter again. I feel dirty having just heard that!

• March 15, 2018 at 9:48 pm

The msm news is basically just a multifaceted long con… I was just saying that over the weekend

• March 15, 2018 at 9:48 pm

Klavan’s finally begun his long awaited hostile takeover of the Daily Wire. ALL HAIL THE NEW GOD KING.

• March 15, 2018 at 9:48 pm

For me, all this religion talk undermines the otherwise unparalleled image of rationality that this channel has.

Religion is a collectivist, group-think cult, based on beliefs which forgo any requirement for evidence, and even outright deny any contradictory evidence.

• March 15, 2018 at 9:48 pm

Klavan, you're my hero. I want to be just like you when I grow up. I already have the bald head!

• March 15, 2018 at 9:48 pm

The whole sexual assault/accusation thing and painting supporters with a broad brush is the direct result of the abandonment of a biblical worldview.