World Leaders React To Trump’s New Afghan War Strategy

This episode of Your Black World News was brought to you by Bryanda Notes. Sign up for her mailing list + join the book club: BryandaNotes.com Like & Follow Facebook.com/BryandaNotes Instagram.com/…

16 thoughts on “World Leaders React To Trump’s New Afghan War Strategy

• September 22, 2018 at 7:25 am

White people are getting blacks and Mexicans into their wars serving their(white supremacy) agenda and when the sh–hit the fan we all will be in trouble together an not just them.

• September 22, 2018 at 7:25 am

Americans has been fooled especially African Americans. Us black people need to wake up and unite before it get worse. When I mean unite I mean all Africans world wide.

• September 22, 2018 at 7:25 am

Send the alt right to fight.They'd love to do their part for white supremacy I'm sure.

• September 22, 2018 at 7:25 am

Send the Neo-Nazis and KKK over there….with their guns and swastikas!!

• September 22, 2018 at 7:25 am

With all that's going on in America Trump decides to steer resources and finances towards some Arabs in the desert hills the other side of the world that have nothing to do with America!!

• September 22, 2018 at 7:25 am

Trump such a lier.. Matter of fact America is the birth place of lies and war. There will never be peace here because chaos is bread here. I just try to go on with my life. In reality we are the terrorist! Killing and invading countries that have done NOTHING to us!!

• September 22, 2018 at 7:25 am

gotta keep war going and heroin flowing. asians mining while us soldiers dying

• September 22, 2018 at 7:25 am

Even though you see my uniform, I don't agree with this. All the U.S. is doing is taking these countries natural resources. It has nothing nothing to do with "terrorists" seeking and killing.

• September 22, 2018 at 7:25 am

This dude is literally setting this country on an island of it's own and these countries will(If they haven't already) turn their backs completely against the U.S.
    I thought this war was put to sleep anyways?
    Welp, more children, husbands and wives to bury with the flag draped over their caskets. All for some damn oil.
    Smdh