Woman Commits Suicide By Cop For Black Lives Matter In Hopes of Going Viral

Subscribe now for more! http://bit.ly/1QHJwaK Korryn Gaines committed suicide by cop in Baltimore, and tried to bait police into killer her young song, in hopes of …

36 thoughts on “Woman Commits Suicide By Cop For Black Lives Matter In Hopes of Going Viral

• October 22, 2016 at 4:27 pm

Thos is sad because she was mentally ill. Im all against BLM and these weirdos. But for real, this is sad. Poor kid.

• October 22, 2016 at 4:27 pm

I know it's bad to be happy about someone being killed but damn they did the world a favor.

• October 22, 2016 at 4:27 pm

Then you go to the Black lives matter people, talking about how Korryn Gaines was murdered by the cops, then you check the rest of their videos, which praise black supremecy, and how White people AREN'T even human, it's like they're being more racist than White people were originally!

• October 22, 2016 at 4:27 pm

i hope that's just the camera angle but that little kids dome is massive :o, hopefully he can find a better home with some loving people who will treat him well and teach him real life lessons, not this mindset that the cops are only out for blood.

• October 22, 2016 at 4:27 pm

one less sick piece of trash on the street. America is a little more beautiful with her gone…

What kind of a sick, patetic leftist racist shit do you have to be to try getting your own child killed for such a fraudulent, hate-filled group such as BLM?

• October 22, 2016 at 4:27 pm

Another BT1000 dead oh well there are more. That was straight disturbing what a deranged hair-hat thot. You won now your dead for all eternity. Black people SMH

• October 22, 2016 at 4:27 pm

people like her should die and die after death and die after deaths death

• October 22, 2016 at 4:27 pm

I can't wait until mainstream media finally gives up on these hopeless porch-monkeys.

• October 22, 2016 at 4:27 pm

What a stupid bitch, I hope the kid will be ok

• October 22, 2016 at 4:27 pm

…. Using child as a shield,…. Fighting back against a Good Guy… … Even though she was the Bad Guy……………. And people wonder why others are fighting for IQ tests AND drug tests for the little things…….

• October 22, 2016 at 4:27 pm

Me and my Muslim Wife got out of a traffic stop ticket when I was clearly in the wrong and admitted to it. how I got out of it was giving the offer the respect of educating me on what I allready knew. I didn't have to pull out my inner monkey and scream like a baby that "the system" was out to get me.

• October 22, 2016 at 4:27 pm

Poor sweet little kid has no idea. The guy that posted this video is extremely smug and very judgmental however is posting things the world needs to see but seriously loose the judgement if your claiming total Christianity!

Wait! How does de player get to LEVEL 2?? All these games end at Level 1

• October 22, 2016 at 4:27 pm

she deserves it. one less niglet is one cleaner earth for us all.Trump 2016!

• October 22, 2016 at 4:27 pm

I bet the ignorant black apes thought the shouting was unjustifiable lol

• October 22, 2016 at 4:27 pm

Not just a shotgun I noticed, but a sawn-off shotgun. Where does a mum get one of these – the groceries store when out shopping?

• October 22, 2016 at 4:27 pm

Damn, I like me some crazy ass bitches like this. Like, I love murder, she loves murder.. what more could one axe for.

• October 22, 2016 at 4:27 pm

AYE IM A NIGGA AND I DONT FUXKS WIT #BLM SO YA DONT BE PUTTING MY NAME ON THAT BIH FUCK ALL THAT SHIT