“Why?” is a dangerous question for black on handicapped violence in Columbus

We are on Patreon: Make confidential donations to support our work so we can do more! Just click here: http://Patreon.com/ColinFlaherty or for a one time …

20 thoughts on ““Why?” is a dangerous question for black on handicapped violence in Columbus

• April 12, 2017 at 12:43 pm

They were attacked because they choose to live around uneducated, slovenly, useless, rejects of evolution. Segregate or suffer your fate.

• April 12, 2017 at 12:43 pm

"Tell me why-y-y-y you died, and why the media lies to me. Tell me why-y-y-y you died, and why the media lies to me. Well when a dindu murderer had fun, I heard it from the local news team. Yet when they gave a description, they only said that it was a "teen". Tell me why-y-y-y you died, and why the media lies to me. Tell me why-y-y-y you died, and why the media lies to me."

• April 12, 2017 at 12:43 pm

No News here reports @CNN, let us know when its White on Black crime….

• April 12, 2017 at 12:43 pm

Milton Jones the 3rd. I'm willing to bet that the 1st and the 2nd were cunts too.

• April 12, 2017 at 12:43 pm

I lived in the hood in Madison, WI. I was clueless as to the danger I was in. On the bike path one day some 'keds and chows' were throwin rocks down the path in the direction I was coming from. I tried to tell them that what they were doing might injure someone but they were rude and told me to mind my own business. You can't tell them nothin. Your role is to listen, agree, and be a target.

• April 12, 2017 at 12:43 pm

The black guy said…"maybe if I was walking with him they wouldn't have attacked"….well if he was holding hands with his "partner" all bets are off….

• April 12, 2017 at 12:43 pm

ive lived in south Columbus all my life thank you Collin for your work you are the sayer of the truth

• April 12, 2017 at 12:43 pm

Why? Because you're white. Because you're a soft target.

• April 12, 2017 at 12:43 pm

all this could have been avoided…  if only they would have stayed inside.  kept their doors locked.  had a safety whistle.  only go out between 7am-9am.  travel in large groups.  All of this would have been avoided.  OR, they also could have read a copy of "White Girl Bleed A Lot" and "Don't make the Black Kids Angry".  Way too many people STILL have their heads up their a$$..  I guess I feel "white guilt' for not having too much sympathy anymore!

• April 12, 2017 at 12:43 pm

Houston, Texas: James "the Orc" Tinsley, 22, shackled to life in prison without parole for murdering several Mexican guys over a car repo. How's That for a warranty, James? He also tried to set the dealership on fire. What is it with dindunuffins and fire? Oh, well, it was a used car dealership. That explains it . Video and photos of sentencing, crime scene stuff.

• April 12, 2017 at 12:43 pm

San Francisco Update: One dindunuffiin dirt biker shackled, many dirt bags to go! Colin was all over this story, when a orc pack riding illegal dirt bikes and ATVs beat up a normal motorist. Now the cops have collared Ronet "the Orc" Sanidad, 28 (on a stolen two wheeler) after CHP officers spotted a group of ten dirt bikes being ridden wildly through city streets. The orcs were blowing through stop signs and red lights, blocking traffic, riding on the sidewalks, and not wearing helmets. I think the cops need more planes or some piano wire. Helmets? We don't need no stinking helmets! News report, video of orking on two illegal wheels, cop interview, mug shot.

• April 12, 2017 at 12:43 pm

Always do you have a light, or cigarette then pow right upside the head. And he took his wheel chair REALLY put his worthless a$$ in prison for life pos

• April 12, 2017 at 12:43 pm

These black demonic decendents of primates look at white people as prey. They will ambush you just for fun and murder you over a dollar. Arm yourselves, even if you're just going to your mailbox. Defend yourself or you will become a victim of these evil black bastards. Decades of inbreeding has produced the stupidity, ignorance and vile evilness we now see in many young blacks. These blacks need criminal drama and violence to escape the uselessness of their pathetic existence. Raised by violent, racist hate filled black women who have taught them to be the evil bastards they are. Blacks listen to voilent, racist,rap music,play violent video games and think it's hip to go out into public and act like punks and thugs. Then the ignorant,racist BLM, NAACP encourage violence, looting and rioting to get revenge on the police for doing their job . Also, these black,sewage rat hoods need to be patrolled by the Army, National Guard,and police. The time for tolerance is gone. If these black POS are ever going to change,it must be with force,deadly when necessary.

• April 12, 2017 at 12:43 pm

Asking why a dindu would do what dey do is the tree fiddy question .

• April 12, 2017 at 12:43 pm

Colin is correct about the futility of "why" because YOU are being manipulated to blame yourself. "It's something you did. You're doing it to yourself! Why are you hitting yourself?" One of the major after effects of a physical assault is shame. Pull into your shell, look over your shoulder, let the demons come on in to live in your head, and learn to live with less optimism; you've been put to shame.

• April 12, 2017 at 12:43 pm

Why? Because they're n****s and that's what they LOVE to do. Violence, crime, and hatred is their fetish and passion and they DO NOT want to change that.

• April 12, 2017 at 12:43 pm

The first guy got attacked cuz he was gay. Come on, this is another black teen on LGBT hit piece. And the way the LGBT community rides hard for black people, but yet they are constantly getting attacked or harrased by these "youths"