Why Are There So Many Filipino Nurses In The U.S.? | AJ+

The United States has a lot of Filipino nurses. How did that happen? Watch more AJ+ In-Depth: http://ajplus.co/ajindepth The Philippines and the U.S. have a long history – a relationship…

34 thoughts on “Why Are There So Many Filipino Nurses In The U.S.? | AJ+

• September 20, 2018 at 1:22 pm

you know why so many filipino nurses in the US? well i think 30 years ago, during the height of AIDS epidemic, they offered high salaries to take care of this infected patients, thats why,

• September 20, 2018 at 1:22 pm

because they (the Americans) who brought and offered that said degree during their reigns in the Philippines long before.

• September 20, 2018 at 1:22 pm

Your so road you know it all started with the war

A message to all Filipinos:
    As a member of the Comment Reading Association of the Philippines (CRAP), I’m only here to read comments. Please keep the comments short and simple. We do appreciate your typing effort. Also please watch your spelling. Thank you and have a great day!
    PUTANG INA MO!

• September 20, 2018 at 1:22 pm

Because American registered nurses are wildly overpaid.

• September 20, 2018 at 1:22 pm

I have a topic. Why do I seem to be the only basque person in America even though from what I understand a bunch of them came from Spain to America to takeover

• September 20, 2018 at 1:22 pm

Because fillipino women loves rich white man

Koreans and convience store & Vietnamese nail salons

• September 20, 2018 at 1:22 pm

do you know because many fillipino worker because for the family

• September 20, 2018 at 1:22 pm

hmmmm… then how come the US still gives Filipinos a hard time even just to get a visit visa? But US tourist are free to enter anytime wihtout the hassle of getting a visit vissa just to visit…. Foreign treatment or not it still ends up unfair when this issue is talked about… but thats just my 2-cents worth. 😀

• September 20, 2018 at 1:22 pm

all I can think about now is the nurses having sex with the white doctors. is it normal for me to say that? pinoy girls are kind and nice, so they are nurses. good in their job.

• September 20, 2018 at 1:22 pm

This video was being bias especially about treaty if Paris were Filipino Representative were not allowed to see the Treaty. Americans were traitors of before. I will never go that country who see us such an very disgusting video

• September 20, 2018 at 1:22 pm

Eww This is such disgusting especially that Filipino Revolutionaries had the Control of the Archipelago's and not Americans. A matter of Fact Americans Help only in Naval Assistance but Filipino. Were take control an oust Spanish out of the Rule. That's why I hate American historian being so insulting hayyss never mind

• September 20, 2018 at 1:22 pm

Chinese, Philippine, Indian every where, one day, maybe few THOUsand years, one color only, lol

• September 20, 2018 at 1:22 pm

I stopped watching whenshe said Filipinos are not foreigners. If they are not there is no story to be told

• September 20, 2018 at 1:22 pm

they cheated,they got their nurse certification in the philipinne

• September 20, 2018 at 1:22 pm

My friend is from Philipines. She works in Singapore as a Nurse…

• September 20, 2018 at 1:22 pm

I worked with Philipino nurses, and I was the only non philipino nurse. They were so mean to me and Very verbally abusive. I did not have a good experience.They were horrible to me.

NAYS PHILIPPINES! Umaasenso na tayo sa life

• September 20, 2018 at 1:22 pm

Easier answer: Their mom's told them to…(only filipinos would understand)

• September 20, 2018 at 1:22 pm

In Southern California, Filipino nurses have taken over many locations. I have lost out on numerous jobs only to find out, they hired a Filipino nurse. Kaiser hospital is just ONE of the many hospitals that are basically impossible to get in to.