White People Claiming To Be Attacked At Black Panther

No, white people are not being attacked for going to see Black Panther. Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian, the hosts of The Young Turks, break it down. Tell us …

42 thoughts on “White People Claiming To Be Attacked At Black Panther

• May 13, 2018 at 7:28 am

Werid bc I’m white and I watched it. Probs bc They knew I had a brick in my hand

• May 13, 2018 at 7:28 am

I honestly don’t care if COLORED people insult me because they have a sad past and I wish we can just accept us by our actions not our color

• May 13, 2018 at 7:28 am

Like dude. If there is a lot of movies with a full white cast what Is the problem with us having a movie with a full black cast. Whites are trying to make us look bad now.

• May 13, 2018 at 7:28 am

black panther is a ass movie plus black people were just praising it because he's black

• May 13, 2018 at 7:28 am

How sad, lowlife, friendless, insecure and racist do you need to be to construct an entire story based on a fabricated assault to stir some ish….SHMH.Its always interesting to see the many ways racist get into a tizzy over the mere existence of others based off of their unhappiness with their own lifes.

• May 13, 2018 at 7:28 am

Yeah where racist for reporting get assaulted because if we made a white panther and a black person got beat y’all would flip out like Black lives matter we don’t care if you protest but if we protest we just get harassed

• May 13, 2018 at 7:28 am

who is attacked (i know thant s fake)and tweet it if was me i call the police(i m portuguese so sorry for the bad inglish ^^)

• May 13, 2018 at 7:28 am

boi these guys are hella racist
    cant they just say other races

• May 13, 2018 at 7:28 am

I COMPLETELY misread the title. I thought it said "White people claiming to be attacked BY Black Panther." 0-o

• May 13, 2018 at 7:28 am

i've not watched it but doesn't one of the main characters say he wanted to put white people in chains? If it was the other way round and a while person said that then his career would be dead already. Unfair if true

• May 13, 2018 at 7:28 am

………This isn't a news it's a fact .
    There are a lot of cases where black attack white ….what.

Wakanda, Hmmmmm…. Reminds me of a dead meme

do u no de wae

• May 13, 2018 at 7:28 am

im interested to why all have not reported accurate n the lady is South Carolina Dawn Hilton Williams who lied about police threatening her on a traffic stop but the bodycam proved different

• May 13, 2018 at 7:28 am

It seams like white america is feelung threaten that from what I can see as more and more people of color are becoming sucessfull and educated they (white america) want to stop ( in other words put them in their place at any means they feel is necessary) them before people start realizing that black people are and will always be the race that we all evolved from

• May 13, 2018 at 7:28 am

Can we stop saying "black, white, Asian, Arabic"? We're all just "people" humans that's all that matters, others (racists) just want attention and they're getting it, unfortunately.

• May 13, 2018 at 7:28 am

This lady looked white proably not the race but anyways the two other people werr talking i wasnt ooo i wanted to slap her then my teacher like baby voice i belive the teacher

• May 13, 2018 at 7:28 am

I think these memes are awesome. Only a retarded would feel discriminated by this.

• May 13, 2018 at 7:28 am

Black panther is my favourite movie of all time

• May 13, 2018 at 7:28 am

Out of all the flavors those TROLLS choose to be salty

• May 13, 2018 at 7:28 am

you can't say what group did what Both left and right sides have Racists you can't just blame one side and not the other.

• May 13, 2018 at 7:28 am

The movie was getting too much positive feedback, some racist idiot had to find a way to try and put a end to it, so sad smh

• May 13, 2018 at 7:28 am

No actually the correct title is: "people claim to be white and attacked at black panther film" because you don't actually kno if theyre white or not. crying wolf is something that jews do, not white people. Jews who will spray paint swastikas on their own property, then claim it was done to them. ironically, jews run Hollywood (black panther), the media (medias agenda to keep whites/blacks divided) enough said.

• May 13, 2018 at 7:28 am

What you mean black thugs I'm black and I don't beat people up you should have just said thugs

• May 13, 2018 at 7:28 am

White people Being attacked by black panther? TF that movie was Amazing.

• May 13, 2018 at 7:28 am

we have to make it even. if white people can have their movies, why can't black people have their movies just like white people?