White People Claiming To Be Attacked At Black Panther

No, white people are not being attacked for going to see Black Panther. Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian, the hosts of The Young Turks, break it down. Tell us …

42 thoughts on “White People Claiming To Be Attacked At Black Panther

• May 13, 2018 at 7:28 am

Werid bc I’m white and I watched it. Probs bc They knew I had a brick in my hand

• May 13, 2018 at 7:28 am

I honestly don’t care if COLORED people insult me because they have a sad past and I wish we can just accept us by our actions not our color

• May 13, 2018 at 7:28 am

Like dude. If there is a lot of movies with a full white cast what Is the problem with us having a movie with a full black cast. Whites are trying to make us look bad now.

• May 13, 2018 at 7:28 am

black panther is a ass movie plus black people were just praising it because he's black

• May 13, 2018 at 7:28 am

How sad, lowlife, friendless, insecure and racist do you need to be to construct an entire story based on a fabricated assault to stir some ish….SHMH.Its always interesting to see the many ways racist get into a tizzy over the mere existence of others based off of their unhappiness with their own lifes.

• May 13, 2018 at 7:28 am

Yeah where racist for reporting get assaulted because if we made a white panther and a black person got beat y’all would flip out like Black lives matter we don’t care if you protest but if we protest we just get harassed

• May 13, 2018 at 7:28 am

who is attacked (i know thant s fake)and tweet it if was me i call the police(i m portuguese so sorry for the bad inglish ^^)

• May 13, 2018 at 7:28 am

boi these guys are hella racist
    cant they just say other races

• May 13, 2018 at 7:28 am

I COMPLETELY misread the title. I thought it said "White people claiming to be attacked BY Black Panther." 0-o

• May 13, 2018 at 7:28 am

i've not watched it but doesn't one of the main characters say he wanted to put white people in chains? If it was the other way round and a while person said that then his career would be dead already. Unfair if true