What Is The AR15? Facts And Misconceptions

MERCH: https://nuance-bro.myshopify.com/ Social Media Links: https://www.facebook.com/TheNuanceBro/ https://twitter.com/NuanceBro …

23 thoughts on “What Is The AR15? Facts And Misconceptions

• September 26, 2018 at 9:31 am

Just wanted to make a quick correction about the velocity of the rounds. The .223 is faster than the .308 out the barrel but the .308 is still more powerful and at longer distances has more velocity and can be shot further etc.

What did you guys think of the video?

• September 26, 2018 at 9:31 am

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." -Japanese Admiral Yamamoto 1941

• September 26, 2018 at 9:31 am

I stop watching any network that is anti-2nd Amendment. Almost every Newscaster don't know squat about the AR15 rifle but will dictate to ban them. You don't know bull about any firearm does not give you a right to ban it.

• September 26, 2018 at 9:31 am

I'm the most pro second amendment guy on earth, I do believe in the right to defend yourself but, man the argument that we can stop a tyrannical government is just stupid yes peasants in 3rd world countries fought them off but this is the fucking US military dude no amount of guns is going to stop the worlds strongest most technology advanced and biggest army on earth like, you can't compare anything else to it, they will just bomb you it wont even matter what kind of gun you have.

• September 26, 2018 at 9:31 am

At 9:13 – "It's very accessorizable"
    Steel Magnolias – " "The only thing separating us from the animals is our ability to accessorize."
    GRIN

• September 26, 2018 at 9:31 am

It's interesting how all of the gun control activists who want to ban guns or "ban assault weapons" know absolutely nothing about guns

• September 26, 2018 at 9:31 am

To me, the AR round is basically like 3x.22 caliber bullets in one shell. And if you choose the 5.56 its a little more power than that. But anyhow maybe that's why they call it the 223 lol. But yeah I agree, its all BS on the gun grab thing. They just don't want large quantity mag count I think, BUT even if you take the AR and AK out and ban them, there are still other guns and other calibers that will always be able to hold large ammo count, I mean hell if shit gets real bad people will mod whatever doesn't get banned to accommodate larger mag size quantity. Im not a fanboy either way, even though I own an AR now and used to own an AK, but if they wanna get really really technical ban the fucking AK not the AR. Since its held so high as doing more damage over the AR, and holds 30 round count by default like the AR, then go after it. AND, its also an import weapon at its origin even though companies here like Century Arms make them now days, but the M4/AR is from USA from day one. I think that's why they want it gone because people can get them easier that live here and they don't want that. But no…..they wont do any of these common sense things. Theres something about the AR they want gone and its not the reasons theyre giving us. I knew this and felt this from day one since the gun grabbing bitching began. Plus, MOST of these shootings u see on TV are just false flags/theater, carried out by your very own US gov! THAT….is the sickest and saddest part of it all!!!

• September 26, 2018 at 9:31 am

Greets from Lithuania my dude. I am amazed how some people in US blames AR-15 for mass shootings. Here in our country we produce our own AR-15's for civilian market as well. And we haven't had a single mass shooting or school shooting for 27 years (since we left Soviet Union and gun ownership was legalized). Maybe its that our AR-15's aren't as deadly or the fact that we keep our mentally ill in the institutions. And for those people getting guns is pretty much impossible.

• September 26, 2018 at 9:31 am

I believe in gun control when I'm killing commies

• September 26, 2018 at 9:31 am

The people who want to ban AR15s don't care about the facts. They're just happy to get SOMETHING banned. They don't care what it is. When they finally succeed, they'll go for something else.

This is a lie because cnn said that the ar15 shoots nukes

• September 26, 2018 at 9:31 am

Never gets old seeing a serious man in a suit that has no clue saying" AR 15"

• September 26, 2018 at 9:31 am

You can't hunt with an AR-15 not because it would blow a deer to smithereens, but because the bullet is not big enough to reliably kill a deer; it's not ethical. It shoots a 22 caliber projectile. Compare the average .223/5.56 55 grain projectile with a .270 Winchester 130 grain bullet (more energy in the latter by far!). You skipped right over .243, missed 6mm, 6.5mm, 7mm, and .338. 6.5mm Creedmoore and .338 Lapua are highly effective at very long ranges- 1200+ yards. Optimal effective range for .223 or 5.56 is really up to around 300 yards. You can shoot 600+ yards with it, but the bullet is falling off really fast at that point (I'm talking optimal, not max range). By the numbers, an AR-15 is less deadly than other firearms, which I will not list.

• September 26, 2018 at 9:31 am

Hey man, I'm a mechanic and I also built a semi auto AK with a public online service manual. Gun control won't stop an American from staying free.

Edit: OFC I got it registered

• September 26, 2018 at 9:31 am

After watching a few of your videos and a few other YouTube content creators with similar theme.
    Why are most of these liberals marching if they don't know what their marching for?
    Also they say they want more legislation, laws means more government and that doesn't sound very liberating.

• September 26, 2018 at 9:31 am

The foiled church shooting in Texas was foiled by a guy wit