UnSeen HAUNTING TRUTH About “Black Friday”

Black Friday is a great day of sales prices dropping but also has a HAUNTING Truth you Don’t Know about Watch more videos here https://youtube.com/Jworkoutstv Subcribe Share, Comment Black…

14 thoughts on “UnSeen HAUNTING TRUTH About “Black Friday”

• August 6, 2018 at 1:58 pm

This should be re-uploaded. I worry for people tomorrow. Soft targets. Mass crowds of people. I'll surely being praying for the innocent people…….

• August 6, 2018 at 1:58 pm

I wish we had more of the younger people taking the time to listen and research. Tfs doing a good thing

• August 6, 2018 at 1:58 pm

People still dont no the history of thanksgiving yeah we gave thanks and ate great food and then right after the meal what do you know pilgrims massacared the indians 100% Genocide ….. people dont even know egypt is in africa.

• August 6, 2018 at 1:58 pm

Black friday is the day they took over ireland everything leads back to us black people

• August 6, 2018 at 1:58 pm

I've never shopped on black Friday, I'm a avid researcher, I never believe what mass media tells me. If they say something in the media I research it myself. What do you think about the Kenneka Situation, the young African American girl that was found in the freezer at the Crowne plaza hotel September 10

• August 6, 2018 at 1:58 pm

Supposedly, Black Friday was also rooted in the best day to buy slaves. People who sold slaves, as the legend goes, were full and happy after celebrating their pagan holiday of genocide (Thanksgiving), They'd be in a better mood and often sold slaves at a discount…. At least, that's what I read.

• August 6, 2018 at 1:58 pm

That's a great point. I had not thought of that. With the attacks on mass people. I bet there will be attacks this Black Friday. A shit load of soft targets. Thank for the heads up and information. A thousand thumbs up from me. Stay safe !

• August 6, 2018 at 1:58 pm

well the term ‘black friday’ came from the retail sector. the first real day that your books run in the black and your profit is up. A big black friday foreshadowed a big holiday retail season and back in the day it signaled an upturn in investment based on consumer optimism. it is now engineered consumerism to get people to spend money they don’t have to buy stuff they don’t need.

• August 6, 2018 at 1:58 pm

The more I listen to you the more I realize we have the same views. Glad youre giving people a heads up man. Youre doing good even if they dont think there is anything going on. One thing is definitely for sure, we all must be prepared. Not just for some kind of NWO killoff or a doomsday event, but also for the common troubles that plague us. We all need to train our minds to think and or eyes to see. Keep up the good work buddy!

• August 6, 2018 at 1:58 pm