Tomi Lahren on filing lawsuit against Beck, TheBlaze: ‘I’ve been silenced’

Conservative firebrand claims she was wrongfully terminated after she made comments about abortion rights even though Beck’s company is still paying her.

27 thoughts on “Tomi Lahren on filing lawsuit against Beck, TheBlaze: ‘I’ve been silenced’

• August 15, 2018 at 8:13 am

This loudmouthed chick gets on my nerves! I think it is hysterical that she is even too far out there for Glenn Beck! Good riddance! Now if only Fox would dump her like they did Kim Guilfoyle! LOL

• August 15, 2018 at 8:13 am

If she didn't believe in killing babies this would never have happened. Why kill someone so that you can have a sex with no consequences? Her personal view is that it's her right to kill a baby so that she doesn't have to deal with it.

• August 15, 2018 at 8:13 am

U get fired for telling the truth. People can't stand it

• August 15, 2018 at 8:13 am

That's the right thing to do before thete will be more hate in American

• August 15, 2018 at 8:13 am

Poor Becky, take a look in the mirror and spit at yourself

• August 15, 2018 at 8:13 am

The very last sentence you said Tomi was everything. IS everything.

• August 15, 2018 at 8:13 am

I can't wait until this entitled priveleged cunt takes a nose dive. She loves the camera too much, it's only a matter of time. Because she's actually dumb as a fuckin post and has been saying the same 10 lines since she was given a platform, which let's be honest, she wouldn't have if she didn't look like this. How many fat homely looking girls you know on any major news network?

• August 15, 2018 at 8:13 am

Before you get your panties in a wad Lahren, you’re still getting paid princess. Please stop whining.

• August 15, 2018 at 8:13 am

Oh now Tomi is the cry baby now because somebody took her toy. Now get a real job instead of opening your mouth to say stupid comments. She's like a mini Trump with tits. She doesn't stand critics and lost without her access to social media

• August 15, 2018 at 8:13 am

Oh you feel lost without having a
    platform to be racist. Set your fake blonde hair tail down.

• August 15, 2018 at 8:13 am

You chat too much, you undermine people too much. That is why you get fired. Good because you chat about people too much. Why are they paying you and you are not working. You should not get any money what so ever.

• August 15, 2018 at 8:13 am

More proof we're more alike than different. This is why I am a Democrat. I may not believe in abortion but I don't have the right to tell another woman not to have one. I am a gun owner. I'm a Christian, I'm not trying to force others to be. God doesn't even do that. He gives us free will.

• August 15, 2018 at 8:13 am

As most of us know, she had no problem whatsoever to receive many other offers, some MUCH better than the Blaze. Fox News did a smart move asking her to join them.

• August 15, 2018 at 8:13 am

The humiliating ranter is upset because she was humiliated? PFFFFT! LMAO!

• August 15, 2018 at 8:13 am

I absolutely loved her because of all of the things she stood for. She was my version of America's sweetheart. When she made that statement on The View, my heart sank. I felt betrayed. Her demographic was conservatives of all ages. Most conservatives are prolife. No one saw that coming. I hope she stays conservative, but I also hope she goes back to being prolife. God bless her.

• August 15, 2018 at 8:13 am

Stuff Beck. Regarding Tomi's view on BLM, try saying all lives matter to them and you'll be lucky to get out alive.