THE SPIRITUAL CONSEQUENCES OF ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION

The Event Is Coming Soon – THE SPIRITUAL CONSEQUENCES OF ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION Although it is mass produced, mass promoted, legal, and …

18 thoughts on “THE SPIRITUAL CONSEQUENCES OF ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION

• May 22, 2017 at 7:26 am

dont use alcohol as an excuse for violence, abuse,temper tantrum, bad behavior. adults have to be responsible for their actions. i cant stand when someone says…..Well you know, He was drunk. so like this person called me a c_t. or ask me to come on baby, give me a bl_ job. It never fails when you tell your dad or your husband what one of their friends said to you. and the bravest, strongest, responsible man will say. well he was drunk. i say,well i have been drunk before and been around plenty of men and women who were drunk, but funny how they didnt grab my ass or call me a bitch. funny how i didnt make a pass at someones husband or bring a strange one night stand over to my brothers house to fornicate. not saying i never did bad things. i just didnt blame it on alcohol. i am an adult. i make choices. whether legal or illegal, moral or sinful. its nobodys business but mine. now if i hurt somebody, disrespect somebody or end up in jail. thats on me. i live by the Golden Rule. if you cant drink liquor without raping someone or killing by vehicular manslaughter then. you got no business drinking. and if i do that i will accept the consequences of my actions. and i prefer that i would. that shows me my limits and shows me i can still make a mistake but i dont make em twice. when it involves harming others. even govt psy ops mind control would only have me mistreating someone else only ONCE. i would stay away from loved ones and be very soberly watching myself for symptoms. turning myself into the doctors care or have a male mentor to be my restrainer. the govt is spraying us with aluminum barium strontium arsenic nano bite bacteria viruses cocktail. poisoning our water with sodium flouride and chlorine, stealing our babies, for raping, murdering, drinking their blood, then eating their brains and hearts. Focus People. Get off your pity pot. Focus on the horrific and spiritual battle that is being perpetrated on us. not to play victim and poor poor me. never would work for me anyway. get busy keeping your head up and alert to the intentional sabotage of our freaking lives. No coincidences. if tgey ar not actively declaring and persuing a walk with Jesus, the Devil's minions will have em working for them. whether they know or not. this is our affliction. no rehab can cure or recover us.this is bogus bs propaganda mind control guilt tripping the victim. lets educate ourselves and keep our eye on the ball. this is DEADLY DODGE BALL.

• May 22, 2017 at 7:26 am

yup. 100% right. well done. I pray that all are delivered from Backus the alcohol demon spirit. IN Yashua Hamashea name.

• May 22, 2017 at 7:26 am

thanks for this info-war means: its obvious,that-its not the alcohol as such bad I think but for some people to get addicted and this goes for any addiction…ore not?!
    For me,I get my self relaxing but its natural to know Your limit..thats all I guess.see Ya and love to everybody,I mean it and say : take care.

• May 22, 2017 at 7:26 am

Some can drink, others should not. What about Jewsus? Wasn't he a wino, as well as a gambler?

• May 22, 2017 at 7:26 am

So true my ex only threatened to kill me when drunk same with my dad they were fine when sober

• May 22, 2017 at 7:26 am

Whoa! In one sentence this goes from alcohol being used to make tinctures and to sterilise hospitals to it then being something that robs the soul! Do you really think alcohol is that bad, or is it the additives that are put in the alcohol, like toxins in cigarettes, toxins in shampoo and makeup, fetal material in soft drinks, sterilizers in bottled water? Do you think that our packaged "alcohols" are really pure? Do poor people on the street who drink to get enough warmth to make it through the night lose their soul for doing this?

• May 22, 2017 at 7:26 am

so much truth, thank you, sending you love and light on your path of truth…

• May 22, 2017 at 7:26 am

So are you saying that alc should be completely banned from someone's life? Cause didn't Jesus have wine at one time in the Bible? I wouldn't necessarily say that alc is a bad thing but when you start to abuse it that is when it becomes bad

• May 22, 2017 at 7:26 am

this video really helps to reinforce me . I haven't drank in over a month . it hasn't been easy . one love.

• May 22, 2017 at 7:26 am

my father became a horrible alcoholic. one day we hooked up a hidden camera and literally watched the demon come out of his body and went everywhere he went. it flipped me the hell out and I will NEVER forget it. I was taking care of him at the time but after I saw that, I gave guardianship up to the courts and immediately moved him out

• May 22, 2017 at 7:26 am

and i feel horrible because im half drunk now just being honest but thank you for all your content ive been watching for a while

• May 22, 2017 at 7:26 am

is it alaways bad spirits or only when you are a lush

• May 22, 2017 at 7:26 am

first of all ive done it all my last two are tobacco and now thanks to you and my better sense i want to blame you in advance if I stop drinking..what will i do with my time #THANK YOU

God bless my husband .. save his soul Lord. Amen

• May 22, 2017 at 7:26 am

thank you. this is going to help me live an alcohol free experience.