The Problem with ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement

Follow my Twitter: https://twitter.com/avallonehunter The Black Lives Matter movement is violent and racist, ignores the fact that police brutality hurts EVERYONE, …

28 thoughts on “The Problem with ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement

• November 9, 2016 at 4:05 am

Hey Hunter! I have just found your channel from your video about everything wrong with Hillary Clinton. In the 13 years I have been watching YouTube videos, I have rarely ever subscribed to anyone (maybe 15 people in total). But you sir, you have my subscription. The way you word your sentences to get your point across is AMAZING. I 100% agree with everything said in this video, your video on Hillary Clinton and your video on Gun Control. They are the only 3 videos of yours I have watched so far, trust me when I say I can't wait to watch much more. Keep up the great work on your videos. I have now subscribed to my 16th YouTuber, you deserve it!

• November 9, 2016 at 4:05 am

Glad you brought up the stats on police brutality. Because it did need to be addressed. Because although I hate the Blacklivesmatter movement (because of its violence and hypocrisy) police brutality is a problem, that a lot of conservatives tend to ignore or defend. Or hide it to say "a few bad apples don't spoil the whole bunch" except when they are able to get away with their criminal behavior just because of the fact that they were a uniform. (And no I'm not a liberal.)

• November 9, 2016 at 4:05 am

Black lives don't matter do black lives matter , if they cared about black lives they would care about the problems at home like the majority of African-American children growing up without a father

• November 9, 2016 at 4:05 am

Wow. You have quite a way with words. I think all people within this movement need to see this. You earned a subscriber!!

• November 9, 2016 at 4:05 am

Brahh it's been a lot of black ppl dieing and ur being rasist about it.

• November 9, 2016 at 4:05 am

I am black from African. Black lives matter my asssssss. Black people kill more blacks than white people. Second yeah some cops r racist n harass black people for no reason. All lives matter but there is an issue with cops n blacks.

• November 9, 2016 at 4:05 am

Take this, being an ALM stan is like jumping on a chick for talking about breast cancer like #allcancersmatter!1!1!1! Y'all don't even realize just how stupid you sound, gtg.

• November 9, 2016 at 4:05 am

As the daughter of a police man this hurts

• November 9, 2016 at 4:05 am

Islam is a peaceful religion, but there are radicals and extremists within the religion that commit immoral and what should be unlawful actions. These particular people, according to certain bigoted, ignorant and likely uneducated others, seem to be the representatives of all Muslims, therefore making it seem like a horrible religion and a horrible group of people. BLM is a peaceful movement and/or has the intention to express their concerns peacefully. However, there will be those who decide to take a violent route to get their point across. Though using violence is not a good solution, it's just expected because there are sensitive people that have this urge to get even or feel like they deserve some sort of reparation. Only people who have an issue with the movement will focus on the bad things that happen around or within the movement and not try to promote the good. The movement might need reform, I'm not saying it's correct in everything that they do, but their main point or focus does need to be made known. If the BLM movement was like a banana and the banana had one small brown spot, is it no longer edible or appealing? I think the banana should be discarded if it was wholly brown. In other words, if the whole BLM movement was made of radicals or extremists then the movement should be shut down. There are just too many lives being taken. Black lives and police officers too. Just like many blacks, police officers have families they want to come home to. On top of that, cops have one of the most dangerous jobs in the country and they do need the most protection out of anyone in this country. However, when some do take advantage of their power most are let off lightly or completely. There should be a discussion about whether cops have too much power or not enough and how there seem to be bad apples in the bunch. I'm sure background checks can't determine who is racist and who isn't. However, stuff like this can't be swept under the rug and pretend like it doesn't exist or happen. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but an opinion shouldn't be expressed if it can't help or better a situation like this.

• November 9, 2016 at 4:05 am

NO video on the white alt-right guy who killed a cops in Iowa I see. Typical form bigots like yourself.

• November 9, 2016 at 4:05 am

Lets imgine that BLM succeeded in killing all cops. What do when your getting shot at hmm? Retards.

• November 9, 2016 at 4:05 am

Don't take away meaning from the movement by changing it with alllivesmatter we believe all lives matter but we're raising awareness for poverty lives

• November 9, 2016 at 4:05 am

PLEASE don't attack the movement u say that a couple corrupt conservitives don't represent all republicans well don't judge the BLM movement with crazy protesters.

• November 9, 2016 at 4:05 am

PEOPLE WHO SAY THAT BLACK PEOPLE CANT BE RACIST ARE SO STUPID. THEY ARE BEING RACIST WITH this MOVEMENT

• November 9, 2016 at 4:05 am

I love how she assumes that only the evil Right Wing and "Far Right" are against BLM yet even Leftists and Some Far Leftists they're out their trust me hate BLM

• November 9, 2016 at 4:05 am

BLM movement is not racist. Being racist is thinking that you are superior to other ethnic groups, BLM movement is simply saying we are equal so why the fuck are we treated differently in the justice system? White people are always constantly trying to be the victim, you have privilege and we don't. Reverse racism is a figment of every white persons imagination. Yes, some people act with violence and that is not right, but you will never, NEVER as a white man or woman understand what it's like to be oppressed for centuries. To be treated unjustly in a country that claims to have liberty and justice for all. So please, just stop.

• November 9, 2016 at 4:05 am

this comment is gonna full of swears, so if you don't like that don't read it, unless you're someone who can fire police

8:32 THAT MOTHERFUCKER BETTER NOT BE A FUCKING OFFICER ANYMORE HE PULLED OVER AND INNOCENT GUY AND RUINED HIS FUCKING LIFE NOW SOMEONE BETTER FUCKING RUIN THAT OFFICERS LIFE BY FIRING HIM AND PUTTING THAT PROBLEM ON HIS DAMN RESUME