The Most Racist Restaurant In America? (Photos) – A Hidden History

It is remembered today in films such as Ghost World and The Confederate States of America. A Hidden American History. #SUBSCRIBE …

33 thoughts on “The Most Racist Restaurant In America? (Photos) – A Hidden History

• May 9, 2017 at 11:04 am

Looks like a delightful establishment. It would have been even better if they'd had Hattie McDaniel types who were wearing red bandanas as servers. I juat need to finish work on the time machine so I can enjoy the authentic Coon dining experience. Yas suh!

• May 9, 2017 at 11:04 am

an eye for an eye, payback I'd a bitch and its definitely coming.BET THAT SHIT!!!!!!

• May 9, 2017 at 11:04 am

it s a good place to eat. I go every other Friday

• May 9, 2017 at 11:04 am

Next thing you know there's gonna a watermelon shop called "N*****s".

• May 9, 2017 at 11:04 am

The most disgusting double standard of the niggers is that they discriminate against Asians, but it is not forgivable that they are discriminated against. Fuck you negroes. It is understandable that whites discriminate against Asians, but you black guys have no right to discriminate asians. We are much better than you niggers.

• May 9, 2017 at 11:04 am

Looks like a nice place to eat?

• May 9, 2017 at 11:04 am

Even born in this error. Denneys was once called Sambo's, based on the story of little black sambo. Look at the photos very similar.

• May 9, 2017 at 11:04 am

Now the most racist chicken place is POPEYES…their commercials are ridiculous

• May 9, 2017 at 11:04 am

Old news but I still can't see why some of us still try and claim all these others nations primarily descendants of white Spain and n.indians when all the proof of theBlack Hebrew connection is EVERYWHERE past and present.

• May 9, 2017 at 11:04 am

Actually this restaurant wasn't racist at all. It just specialized in cooking with raccoon and chicken meat. Raccoon meat is considered a special delicacy by the Jews

• May 9, 2017 at 11:04 am

LOL I WOULD OF EATEN THERE EVERY DAY LOL DID THEY HAVE WATERMELON FOR DESERT ?

• May 9, 2017 at 11:04 am

What's with the serious as hell, Holocaust-sounding music on this video? This basically looks like it was the Hooters of its day, no more and no less.
    I say bring back the Coon Chicken Inn, especially with the live Cabaret performances … I'd be willing to start a franchise around Boston 😉

• May 9, 2017 at 11:04 am

Please tell me this is satire. Either way, it's some sick shit!

• May 9, 2017 at 11:04 am

Total and complete illustration of mentally ill white Kraka mindset that still exist and never will disappear because some whites just can't help themselves. They are nuts.

• May 9, 2017 at 11:04 am

Yet you pull up to Kentucky Fried Chicken where some plantation owner lies about it being his recipe. Shame on you, Go to Harold's Chicken or Sharks at least they are from the Middle East.

• May 9, 2017 at 11:04 am

I have an original 1930's menu from this restaurant. It's the black mans face and has a handle so it can be used as a fan. I bought it as a piece of Black Americana not because I am racist. It's a reminder of a vey different time in our collective history.

• May 9, 2017 at 11:04 am

nothing racist about the restaurant, they are promoting black culture

• May 9, 2017 at 11:04 am

And in other news: black people do far worse than this to whites in present day South Africa.

That evil demonic white man – with his section 8 housing and welfare payments!

• May 9, 2017 at 11:04 am

I literally could not believe this. And was that commercial real? It reminds me the Popeye's chicken commercials . I hate those with that mammy- acting, wig wearing, slave speaking woman. Still setting blacks back 400 years. The dummy doesn't realized she is being used..'.Yo black mammy's fried chicken is da best'. Dumb azz.

• May 9, 2017 at 11:04 am

Coon-Chicken Inn reminds of Popeye's Chicken of today. Popeye's commercials of today looks very similar to that of the Coon-Chicken Inn commercial.

• May 9, 2017 at 11:04 am

So, is the Aunt Jemima syrup bottle gonna be the next thing you call racist? Take a page outta your own leftist movement…Move On.org. Dumbass