The Israelites: LEADERS CANNOT BE EMOTIONAL

Contact # (855) 484-4842Ext. 723 Contact Person: Deacon Asaph Address: 44 South West, Mount Vernon NY 10550 Go to: https://www.youtube.com/user/joiniuic… For all our YouTube channels. SUBSCRIBE…

29 thoughts on “The Israelites: LEADERS CANNOT BE EMOTIONAL

• August 7, 2018 at 3:59 am

The senses and feelings are not the same. Sensuals use the senses, sight, touch, smell, etc. That's where the desires of the flesh come from. Emotions or feelings is something else. Emotions include love, joy, sadness, courage. They are not the same. This teaching is very bad. God is love and commands us to love even our enemies. God loves us first and love is an emotion a feeling. It is totally different from the senses of the flesh.

• August 7, 2018 at 3:59 am

Insubordination, is when someone does not do what they have been instructed to do at the time that the instruction was given. They don't keep their word, very unreliable, stubborn, and a liar. They don't do want they are told. People you cannot count on practice insubordination.

• August 7, 2018 at 3:59 am

I absolutely love the IUIC teaching on this lesson, it is the brutal honest truth!!!

• August 7, 2018 at 3:59 am

Shalom Brothers I think you're doing a great work I'm a student of the gocc 2 the first time I watch out guys the Holy Ghost guide you to the right teachers I knew I was in the right place when the earthquake came keep up the good work God bless your ministry over the four corners of the Earth shalom

• August 7, 2018 at 3:59 am

Proverbs 18 : 19 . . A brother offended is harder to be won than a strong city: and their contentions are like the bars of a castle . Ecclesiastes 7 : 21 – 22 . . Also take no heed unto all words that are spoken; lest thou hear they servant curse thee: 22 . For oftentimes also thine own heart knoweth that thou thyself likewise hast cursed others .

• August 7, 2018 at 3:59 am

“Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,” 2 Timothy 3:2“For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

• August 7, 2018 at 3:59 am

But he has a name nobody knew but him.. so this is the thing

• August 7, 2018 at 3:59 am

Where are the camps or schools in Brooklyn and Jamaica N.Y? Shalom brother's.

• August 7, 2018 at 3:59 am

Insubordination is the punch line to 49 minutes of speech??? This is how the so called white man keeps his house in order. And the only reason for rank… Christ came from on high to wash His disciples feet. He came with all power and bowed down and made Himself lowly, to show us the way… (Matthew 11:29 – 30) The way, the truth, and the life… The wicked don't have time to be an example. All they have to do is dangle money and the loss of money in your face. This is why the love of money, is the root of all evil!!! (*1Timothy 6:10*) Anyone that envies the oppressor is not fit to lead or teach the children of GOD!!! (Proverbs 3:31) Anyone that believes that the so called white man is a role model. He is not fit to lead or teach!!! So many times a fool will put the wickedest of men up on high to teach doctrine. And the simplest of minds follow with their eyes closed… How many times will a fool give an example that involves wicked men??? (Romans 11:7) What thing did Christ have that was for sell? What thing did Christ have that could be bought for money?? What thing did Christ have that looked anything like the enemies??? The kingdom can not be bought with money. All of that is the so called white mans game. Our passage has been bought with the blood of the Lamb without spot or blemish. Not one up lifting a fellow brother. (John 3:14 / Revelation 19:10) Anyone that demands that you honor their rank, is not fit to teach. Never once did Christ do it… But in the kingdom it will be so. (Luke 19:27) When does the foolish man step out of all his foolishness??? And leave them that are at peace with hell??? (Isaiah 28:15 – 21) Let the foolish follow the false prophets. (Ezekiel 34:1 – 31) And let the believers say… (Revelation 22:17 – 20) There is nothing of this kingdom that we would except in return for the kingdom of the living GOD!!! To the believers only. Love , Peace and the Kingdom of GOD

A MESSAGE TO THE CHILDREN OF PROMISE

Isaiah 43:26 / Zechariah 3:10 / Malachi 3:7

All good things come from GOD… To gain GOD’S favor we must be in obedience to GOD’S commandments. (John 9:31) The nation of Israel has fallen out of favor with GOD. (Hosea 5:15) Every day that we live we can see that we are still out of favor with GOD. And that GOD is still trying to get our attention as a nation. Read the book of Amos chapters 4 & 5 and you will see that our discomfort is from GOD. And that GOD for saw all things and put them in motion. GOD declared it in Deuteronomy the 28th chapter. In 1Kings 8:47-50 and 2Chronicles 6:37-42 a covenant was made if we fell out of favor with GOD. We have to apply the workings of that covenant now. Because GOD will not fight for us until we acknowledge our offence. The other nations know that as long as we are divided and do not repent as a nation. That GOD will not fight for us. (Judith 5:1-24) But this will not stop GOD from coming. Because GOD is going to put 2/3rd’s of us to death with the enemy. (Zechariah 13:8) So I’m not in any way misconstrued about all of Israel making it to the Kingdom. But those of us that will be converted by keeping the law’s and coming together as a nation. (Psalms 19:7 / Philippians 1:27) We will have to do it in spirit. (John 4:24) GOD destroyed us and put us on the bottom. So HE knows our condition and what our means are at this time. We are the poor and forgotten them that be down trodden. So we can do this in spirit at home. Because we wouldn’t serve GOD in abundance we can serve HIM in lack and scarcity. I believe GOD did this to make it easier for us. Like the old woman that gave two mites. (Mark 12:42-44) So when we do as GOD has said. GOD will gives us back the life of blessing and favor. And we will see a great nation stand up on their feet and become a great army. (Ezekiel 37:1-14 / Revelation 11:11-12) And then no harm can come to us. (Psalms 91:5:-16) We as a nation must realize that no one has our best interest in mind but our GOD and HIS Son. And that our GOD is our only hope. To put on our strength is to tap into our GOD’S willingness to bless us. And to put on our beautiful garment is to understand that obedience is how we do that. All things are worthy to be sacrificed at the feet of our GOD, and nothing should be held back. (Isaiah 52:1-3) To awake means to realize and understand what the truth is. After we are redeemed no one can come near us with foolishness or a falsehood. Because our GOD will expand our minds so that we will know everything. In that day GOD will remove all the filth of this world that captivates, allure and enslaves us. And will give us the power and knowledge to rule this earth. It has been said that we only use 10 percent of our brains. What would we do with the other 90 percent? To get the Kingdom all we have to do is want it and give up this wicked system. Christ said this is not my kingdom. (John 18:36) After we be changed, we will fight. But let us get there first. Let us do as GOD has commanded us. And come together as one people and ask our GOD for forgiveness. Three times a day, with one spirit, and one mind. To acknowledge our offence. Sunrise, Noon and Sunset New York time. This is our spiritual warfare and the bringing of the fire to consume this system. (Zephaniah 3:8) To the believers only. Love, Peace and the Kingdom * Maranatha*

• August 7, 2018 at 3:59 am

Amen, when I grow up in this truth,I want to be a teacher of the word of God like you guys does.Shalom brothers and d sister and God Bless yall.

• August 7, 2018 at 3:59 am

The video production is on another level, all praises to the Most High!

• August 7, 2018 at 3:59 am

I live in southern California I'm 18 I live with unbelievers I want to know if someone has a place to live and owns a business maybe not at the same time or just in that congregation cause I'm tired of this and they won't answer the phone in my area I can't take this anymore if there is any way u can help ill go anywhere with a man or whoever in the truth please help asap

• August 7, 2018 at 3:59 am

Thank you so much for this teaching. All praises to the most high. I am not in any leadership role but have many difficulties trying to deal with management at my job so this teaching has shown me how to react as a princess of the most high to stay in the spirit even when being provoked by my Edomite managers. Can you do a class on how to deal with the other nations at work?

• August 7, 2018 at 3:59 am

"You might want to punch somebody in the mouth but don't do that"@ 17:55 lol Great teaching Brothers… Shalom

• August 7, 2018 at 3:59 am

what's up brothers, I'm a young newly single father of 3 and need help with the transition. teaching the kids, keeping the Sabbath when it's just me, getting over the mother etc. help iuic

• August 7, 2018 at 3:59 am

BLESS YOU BISHOP NATHANYEL BEN ISRAEL GREAT LEADERSHIP BECAUSE OF YOU AND BISHOP KANI AND IUIC FAMILY LEARNT SO MUCH SHALOM MHCB.

• August 7, 2018 at 3:59 am

Shalom. I am wondering if you could do a class or video talking about tithes. I am new to the TRUE word. I have been looking at the videos from the very first one on up and would like to get a clear understanding of tithes for as you guys know the churches love reading from Malachi about tithes. Also can you also help me with the Scripture on Isaiah 56:7 for I use to go to the United House of Prayer for All People and we are taught because we go to the name of the church that The Most High says should be his name of his house we are in the right place but because I have read and keep buying every book you guys say get so far and learning from you guys I see it is not right but would like a more clear understanding of what has been instilled to me ever since I was born. For I was born and raised in this church but it was so easy for me told leave for I kinda knew it wasn't right

• August 7, 2018 at 3:59 am

Teacher im new im from new york where is a place of worship i would like to know i left the christian church i dont like that they are not preaching truth since i watched ur channel. My eyes have woken up i would like to bring friends and family to the truth