The False Equivalency of Black Panthers and KKK

Join The Benjamin Dixon Show live Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday at 9PM ET and Wednesday at 8PM ET. Join the conversation 857-600-0518. Also available on The Benjamin Dixon Show YouTube channel:…

12 thoughts on “The False Equivalency of Black Panthers and KKK

• January 19, 2018 at 11:11 pm

Over 90% of all blacks murdered are by blacks, where are your priorities, kkk is an extremely small, I'm talking just a couple thousand members, I am white and live in the deep country(cows pigs and horses) and I have never met one kkk scumbag, but I have met a few black lives matter members, and I could feel some tention between us and I do not have a racist bone in my body, but cuz I'm white they automatically must have felt some type of way, my point is that the main stream media (cnn, MSNBC, etc) are causing this and everyone blames Trump, HIS WIFE IS AN IMMIGRANT, wake up people, it's the establishment causing this and the wrong people are getting the blame, this is going to cause some serious racism if people don't wake the hell up, look around you, use your own mind and think about what you hear in today's media, Does it really make sense? They are so afraid of the president finding out about just how crooked our government really is, they are willing to cause race wars in order to stop him, Let me ask you this, why is CNN allowing interviews with people that threaten the life of our president and allow hate speech and violence against him, reinacting a be-heading? Now that is not what our media is supposed to be doing, what has he really done besides try and protect me, you and our children, and ask illegals to come in to America the legal way, and in return that allows us to better manage those who only want to come to the U.S. to cause us harm, Wake up people, this non-sense angers me because my children have to grow up in this insanity! Clueless, most of you never talked politics before this past year, and somehow now you totally understand what's going on, you really believe theres not more to this story then you really know, majority of racism has long gone, let's not bring it back people, over a government trying to hide it's crooked behavior behind a man who wants better for all of us, AND EVERYONE who comes here LEGALLY,

• January 19, 2018 at 11:11 pm

I have seen post cards of klan members proudly standing beside the lynched and mutilated victims of their violence,to compare those rat assed bastards to the Black Panthers or BLM is an insult to humanity. A postcard is used to say "Having fun wish you were here." Anyone who thinks there is any comparison between them is too stupid to live outside of an institution.

• January 19, 2018 at 11:11 pm

The Black Panthers lived the Tea Party fantasy, employed private firearms to stand against an oppressive government.

• January 19, 2018 at 11:11 pm

Bring the Black Panther Party back .. it's not just about black being beautiful but also stopping oppression.. this is history going on.. the KKK is his base so if Trump stays so does white supremacy.. plus Steve Bannons bitch ass

• January 19, 2018 at 11:11 pm

Good video Ben, especially since now Trump is trying to cosy up to these KKK cunts and use this stupid, lazy right wing false equivalence to support neo-Nazis. Unbelievable behaviour for a president. Keep up the good work, and I wish you all the best.

• January 19, 2018 at 11:11 pm

Good post. American white guy living in Japan…..I am very embarrassed to tell people I am American. Racism is disgusting. There is no equivalent to white supremacist groups…..period. I have had the wonderful opportunity to hang out with Alicia Garza one of the main co-founders of Black Lives Matter and she is sweet, kind, passionate, feisty but not a bone in her body is racist and to compare Black Lives Matters to any White hate group is just plain ignorant. ISIS is a whole different ugly and also can not be compared. Anywho…keep up the good work Benjamin!

• January 19, 2018 at 11:11 pm

I hear and empathize with the pain, but not with the solution. This is the same topic that divided MLKJr. and MalcolmX 60 years ago. Sadly with both of their assassinations we've been circling this debate ever since. Now we can look back and see that as long as the door is left open for violence-as-needed then we lose. It's a losing position all around. We lose hearts and minds because confronting Nazis at their rallies isn't self-defense, and we most certainly lose in the streets from being out-weaponed. Also remember how easily the antifa is infiltrated with provacateurs and false flags.

Since Confrontation = Losing then we need to be more strategic and creative, see Gene Sharp's "198 Methods of Nonviolent Action" http://www.aeinstein.org/nonviolentaction/198-methods-of-nonviolent-action/ used successfully in Ukraine, Egypt, Tunisia, Iran, and more.

"Nonviolent action is not passive. It is not inaction. It is action that is nonviolent. It is a technique of action for applying power in a conflict by using symbolic protests, noncooperation, and defiance, but not physical violence." -Gene Sharp

• January 19, 2018 at 11:11 pm

The Black Panther Party fought against the violence and oppression of white supremacy while the KKK were the violent oppressors. The comparison between them is like comparing slave revolts to the practices of the slave masters.

• January 19, 2018 at 11:11 pm

ISIS isn't real . That's really the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

• January 19, 2018 at 11:11 pm

Keep it up, Ben. This video and the All Violence Isn't Comparable one are right on point.