STOP Fetishizing POC? | Racial Dating Preferences

Are we fetishizing POC by having a racial dating preference for them? Is this an example of positive racial stereotyping? Patreon: …

46 thoughts on “STOP Fetishizing POC? | Racial Dating Preferences

• January 11, 2019 at 7:42 pm

Fetishization in this context is you being attracted to a race of people becuase of sterotypes and tropes. While simply having a racial preference is you liking the physical features of a certain race. For example, if you are attracted to asian people becuase you presume they are more submissive or "kawaii" then you might be fetishizing. How about if you like asian people becuase you find pale skin, dark hair or more neotenous features more desirable then you just have a racial preference and thus are fetishizing nobody.

• January 11, 2019 at 7:42 pm

There is a huge difference between racism and preferences when looking for a partner. A white person that doesn’t like to date black people is not racist. It would be racist if someone told you that you can’t sit or go into a place bc of your race, that’s real racism.

• January 11, 2019 at 7:42 pm

Seems a bit childish to focus on racial aesthetics when choosing a partner…I have been attracted to all kinds of races…However,I would never date a trans and black…I want a cis woman…Too many cultural differences to dating an African American…I look for intellect,femininity,and a relationship with God…

• January 11, 2019 at 7:42 pm

I don't think so, but might be because I am a White/Native American mutt. I call myself a mutt because I am not purely white.

• January 11, 2019 at 7:42 pm

I say there's no need for anybody to explain their preferences to anybody else. You like what you like. Experience has shown that there's somebody out there for just about anybody. Find who you like, who likes you, and if you're attracted to each other, what anybody else thinks just doesn't matter.

• January 11, 2019 at 7:42 pm

Depends on the motivation behind the preference. An accidental preference is fine. But if you have a preference that's rooted in some racial stereotype, you might not be racist yourself, but your actions are spurred by racist beliefs (and, yes, I think that being racist, and acting on unaware racist beliefs, are distinct). It's not healthy if you enter a relationship with, say, an east asian woman because you think she'll be submissive. And you could argue that such a thing is morally wrong.

• January 11, 2019 at 7:42 pm

I just realized what this is. I'm so bored of the far left's bullshit. What they're doing is they want to call all white guys racist. They WANT to hate them. But if you check, a tonne of the men they call racist have black wives, native American wives, Asian wives, pretty much every type of wife other than a white one. So they simply invent the concept of "THEM BEING ATTRACTED TO A NON-WHITE IS STILL RACIST. THEY'RE A FETISH." It makes NO sense. It makes about as much sense as a concept as objectification.

• January 11, 2019 at 7:42 pm

Calling a race of women a fetish seems kind of insulting. We call obese women a fetish because, you know, not being mean but they're the opposite of attractive. They might have nice faces but when they're breathing heavily before the sex even starts something is wrong. So they become a fetish. Same with shoes, they aren't sexual. (Well, some are.) So they become a fetish. This'll come across as if I'm being another one of your creepy male commenters but I've always had a preference for Asian women, dark eyes, olive skin, dark hair. I love "latina" women too (is latina a real term?), Arab women and Indian women. Basically that "type". That doesn't stop me from finding other races and types attractive though, I've dated white girls (even though looking back, most of them definitely have non-white in their family).

It's just a preference. There's just something in me that repels me from certain types. Like certain types of white women seriously repulse me and I think it's because they remind me of my cousins and aunts. Like everyone says Brittany Pettibone is hot but all I see is someone who looks exactly like my aunt. She literally has the same face. (I don't mean that as an insult, she's pretty but I'm physically and mentally unable to be attracted. It'd be like meeting a girl who looks like your mom. (I'm oversharing here but I've dated a few girls who tell me that I remind them of their fathers… ew.))

Surely there has to be some sort of genetic basis to this. It's probably based on the fact that we don't want to be inbreeding. So I always end up dating dark haired, dark eyed girls since I have blue eyes and the palest skin in the universe. If that's the case then the left will probably start talking about "racist genes" or some insane crap soon.

• January 11, 2019 at 7:42 pm

I was talking about this on Twitter with leftists last year and it was hilarious watching themselves tie themselves in knots because there's a study that shows that women discriminate pretty strongly along racial lines. They didn't know what the hell to say, defend women or not? The funniest part was that they were calling men racist for having racial preferences. Then they saw that study and didn't know what to do which exposed what they were really doing – justifying their hatred of men.

• January 11, 2019 at 7:42 pm

Is this even a real issue? I'm I living under a rock or something??? The fact there is a vlog on this is hilarious. I feel like people read a bunch of headlines and assume this is the current state of the world. Man I have a job and bills to pay.. ain't nobody got time to debate this dumb shit.

• January 11, 2019 at 7:42 pm

Whatever this is just neurotic mental masturbation . people just like what they like .

• January 11, 2019 at 7:42 pm

It's more natural to preserve ones genes by dating someone similar to yourself. I wonder what the thought process of mixed people is on that. Based on the media/ internet it would seem blondes/blue eyed people a tiny minority on the planet will be mixed out of existence just as other groups have. But the media has its agenda to get rid of them as they hate those hair and eye pigments. Oppsie should keep that one in my mind. I like euroasian women just like whatever you like I guess.

• January 11, 2019 at 7:42 pm

Sometimes it is a 'fetish', sometimes it's not. Thats why communication is key.

• January 11, 2019 at 7:42 pm

Idk, that's a pretty fine line. I don't think liking certain races should be considered a fetish, but then if you like bbw's, that can be considered a fat fetish so idk, I guess I can see why someone might think it is but I still don't consider it a racial fetish or anything like that, it's just a preference

• January 11, 2019 at 7:42 pm

racial dating i have never seen much of any of it, most white girls date and marrie white guys. i just have never seen it hardly at all and i have lived in many places. i only like europe women and if i had a kid i would want the kid to be norther or western european. you cant tell people who they want to date.

• January 11, 2019 at 7:42 pm

You are quite hot but you are also a dumb foid so bye

• January 11, 2019 at 7:42 pm

There are so many difficulties in relationship. Why should i double them if i date a woman with a different cultural background.

• January 11, 2019 at 7:42 pm

I have the impression that you haven't researched about policies of whitening in the Americas, how "mixed-race" people were considered "mongrels" and polygenists and monogenesis theories.

• January 11, 2019 at 7:42 pm

There was a cookie commercial with a m8xed couple just before this video.

• January 11, 2019 at 7:42 pm

Roaming PEICE OF SHIT making stupid YouTube videos with her oversmart know it all attitude and high pitched anger inducing voice and pussy like eyes.

• January 11, 2019 at 7:42 pm

I will fetishize whoever the fuck I want , including weird eyed Asian femtards like you. You don't own POC , So go Fuck Yourself and BTW Dating is bullshit , it's a waste of time , money and energy with little to nothing to gain especially if you are a guy.

• January 11, 2019 at 7:42 pm

"People can have foot fetishes, people can have bondage fetishes. Hey mom if you're watching this." Lmao

• January 11, 2019 at 7:42 pm

I am polish,argentino,salvadoran and mexican. so noone can call me racist therefore.

• January 11, 2019 at 7:42 pm

Go for what you want. How are you gonna have a long term relationship if you're not attracted?

• January 11, 2019 at 7:42 pm

I'm blasin, and I grew up around other asians. I love asian woman. Don't worry, I'm multicultural though.

• January 11, 2019 at 7:42 pm

If its not white its not right

• January 11, 2019 at 7:42 pm

You have a choice and thats that. Its not racist.

• January 11, 2019 at 7:42 pm

Personally, I don't mind being fetishized by a woman who is sexually attracted to me as long as I think they're hot.

• January 11, 2019 at 7:42 pm

I wonder why most people are attracted more to people with european features. Could you please explane why lauren chen

• January 11, 2019 at 7:42 pm

I alway's wounder what the definition of "people of color" is?

• January 11, 2019 at 7:42 pm

As an Asian female, I scrolled down the comments and saw that people saying that they are not attracted to Asian women. Totally fine with me. I am not offended. But what I do find offensive is that when I was on tinder, some guy said "have you seen black d※k. check out mine. " Ewww. Or people who openly said that you Asian women suddenly look so old at the age of 25, just wait. That's not very nice.

• January 11, 2019 at 7:42 pm

It’s all about personal preference. The left has prompted biracial dating for years and now suddenly they’re against it? Sounds like old hags who hit the wall.

• January 11, 2019 at 7:42 pm

Hell its easy for you to say – because it's beginning to seem more women say that their open to dating blacks. Yet, you rarely see a woman say she dates only white men.
    So how is that suppose to make me feel? I'm white by the way. I've met a couple of girls who they just seem to put black guys on a pedestal. Yet, they treated me like crap. So again, how is that suppose to make me feel? Any Hispanic girls out there who are romantically and sexually attracted to only white men?

• January 11, 2019 at 7:42 pm

China is a nation. Chinese is a nationality. A nation is a political designation. People born in China are Chinese, no matter their race. The race of the overwhelming majority of people born and living in the nation of China is Mongoloid. No one is half Chinese, nor half Cuban as there is, anthropologically-speaking, NO Cuban race & NO Chinese race. The anthropological races of Man are Caucasoid, Negroid, Australoid & Mongoloid.

• January 11, 2019 at 7:42 pm

I don't think people of color are a fetish for most people. Unless what they're engaging in is going to be humiliating and not very loving. For example cucks get off on seeing their girlfriend be screwed by a black guy, not very loving at all humiliating. Very sick people, a white girl eating shit out of a black man's ass is not very loving either but humiliating. Being pissed on by 5 black men isn't very loving either, oh yes all this goes on, rarely on video but it happens all the time in real life. The opposite happens too but that is not as common and the white men who engage in it usually are very hateful, genuinely abusive while the black man just goes ahh yes I love u white bitch, worship the black man who so few white women appreciate. It's some kind of twisted pay back, racist sex. I do kind of get where the really mean abusive hateful white men come from, since I know there are women out there being shat on and pissed on by black men and enjoying it. But I think it's a waste of time and energy, why even bother with what other people do. Personally I'd rather not have to look or speak to people of color at all.

• January 11, 2019 at 7:42 pm

I like ladies of color! But I like white girls too. Really, there are beautiful girls in all races! But I'm a racist Nazi white guy too….strange huh. But, like they say all white guys are automatically racists Nazis, don't ya know! Ok, I'm a Nazi…. Now what?…….try punching me and you'll find out if there is a god and an afterlife real fast! Plus this may infuriate people even further, I wont act like a Nazi at all……I know, I know I am supposed to shit on everyone…too bad.

• January 11, 2019 at 7:42 pm

does not matter all asians what white men, its simple.