South African White Supremacist Threatens Black Female News Reporter

After the death of South Africa’s White Supremacist leader, Eugene Terreblanche, things get heated during the taping of Africa360 between White Supermacist …

25 thoughts on “South African White Supremacist Threatens Black Female News Reporter

• November 7, 2016 at 10:02 am

Oh dear, this is funny. I've never been touched on my studio before, but it doesn't sound like it would end well! haha

Thank you byyyyyeee!

Love the way he talks to her like a child, like he is a spoilt King! "Take away this man, take away his arm!"

"I am not finished with you!" brilliant!

• November 7, 2016 at 10:02 am

He is not a white supremacist. The blacks are discriminating the whites and no one cares. When it was the other way round everyone was calling it racist. Blacks get special treatment all the time across the world. The women deserved it.

• November 7, 2016 at 10:02 am

the real issue is that a black woman had the nerve to challenge and question a racist from the good ole apartheid days who probably isn't used to having to deal with blacks on anything close to an equal level and he does not like that.

• November 7, 2016 at 10:02 am

Black people pretending to act white, when we all know how they really feel! They would love to fry his flesh in some garlic butter, followed by a nice nipple & testicles omelet, that's what they really wanna do !

• November 7, 2016 at 10:02 am

if white people are tired go back to europe fuckers cant even speak english

• November 7, 2016 at 10:02 am

Starving africans?why must we feed them?you use us white people its awful,use us and murdernis,we just want to be left alone,we are tired

• November 7, 2016 at 10:02 am

I once knew a man a dear child of God, who cross the path a young man without work who was going through a diffucult time in his life. The young man started to go to church and it was here where the older man decided to gave this young man a chance in life. He gave him a job and as time went by the young became disciplinned and grew spiritually as a Christian. So the older man decided to motivate him to study for a lawyer LLB Regte through UNISA. He said to him you study and I will pay for your studies in full. The young man gained his selfrespect again, and though after three years left the work the foundation was laid in his life. He had a good relationship again with  his Heavenly Farther and had the self discipline to move forward to the Mission[a Christian Organisation] for the next five to six years. I want to say thank you Andre, Though as a democratt I dont agree with your ideology I will always be gratefull for the huge impact you made in my life. I hope you will try to understand human equality and that the Afrikaner is one part with many cultures in a Diverse country like South Africa.

• November 7, 2016 at 10:02 am

Wow… everything in the darkness shall come to the light, all in dues time. He was outrageous and clearly abusive.

• November 7, 2016 at 10:02 am

he would be kissing sidewalk if I was the cop on the beat… and be wearing bracelets

haha when she puts the book down and cocks her head back @ 1:281:30

HAHAHA "come on wit it"

• November 7, 2016 at 10:02 am

LMFAO!!!  The white guy acted like a crying baby… what an asshole… LOL!!!

• November 7, 2016 at 10:02 am

I believe that every people on this earth have a right to be free and independent; that no one should oppress or exploit or harm or try to control any other people and this is true not only between nations but within nations.
    Theres nothing wrong with for instance, an African American community in America wanting to have an input into the schools for their children or a European American community to do that or any other group.
    Theres nothing wrong with people wanting to preserve their unique heritage. A heritage that people share and have for thousands of years.

• November 7, 2016 at 10:02 am

Let me tell you something folks, I'm opposed to racism, I'm opposed to it against Africans or Asians or Palestinians or any other people and I'm also opposed to it against people of European descent and I really believe that we've got to have a world where every people are allowed to preserve their heritage, that are treated with respect and the answer to the problems of this world are not the multicultural, mass immigration, divide and conquer strategy of the Jewish extremists, but allowing people to preserve themselves, and respecting people who do want their own land, their own territory, their own piece of earth to live on and to celebrate their own traditions and their own heritage.

• November 7, 2016 at 10:02 am

Diversity is a great thing when it comes to the world. Thank God that we have different nations, cultures, languages, religions, art, music and even different races that have unique forms of beauty and expression.
    Diversity and multiculturalism inside nations most often leads to division and conflict. Diversity is a Jewish supremacist weapon to divide and conquer other nations.
    I'm speaking not only for my follow Europeans whom I do dearly love, but I'm also speaking for the Asians, the Indians and the Africans of the world.
    Every people on earth should have the right to live, to preserve its heritage and character and be free and independent.
    Don't let Jewish globalism destroy the life and freedom of your people. If you don't stand up for yourself then do it for your children, for they deserve to be free.

• November 7, 2016 at 10:02 am

As a white man, I'm embarrassed by this man's ridiculously petulant behavior.