“Slow Jam the News” with President Obama

Jimmy Fallon and President Obama slow jam the news, discussing Obama’s legacy, accomplishments and thoughts on the 2016 election. Subscribe NOW to …

17 thoughts on ““Slow Jam the News” with President Obama

• September 7, 2016 at 4:42 pm

I don't stay in USA and probably never will. But I got to say Barack Obama is coolest head of state I ever have seen

• September 7, 2016 at 4:42 pm

Orange is not the new black… That was the best thing about this

• September 7, 2016 at 4:42 pm

BAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA OMG.. hie kills me … LMFAO… I LOVE YOU JIMMY.

• September 7, 2016 at 4:42 pm

God i love Barack Obama, wish he would be the primeminister of Denmark! :)

• September 7, 2016 at 4:42 pm

hahahaha he added $14 million more job but $95,000,000 people are out of work. hahhahaha got to love numbers.

• September 7, 2016 at 4:42 pm

'EY THERE MURICANS I GOT SUM FUNNI NEWS FOR YA – U WILL GO FROM DIS TO HILLARY OR TRUMP AHAHHAHAHAHAH

• September 7, 2016 at 4:42 pm

Yay, Obama created TPP and it looks like Hillary do something giving the corporations more power, WHOO WHOO, let's lose jobs, love losing them jobs

• September 7, 2016 at 4:42 pm

"My new favorite show; Orange is NOT the New Black."

• September 7, 2016 at 4:42 pm

To all you Americans can you school this English guy please and tell me, do your presidents usually do shows like this and make fun of themselves yea? Serious question tho? Did bush, Nixon, Clinton etc let it all hang out as much as Obama? I mean I like it, it warms me to them, I just wanna know is this type of stuff no big deal for presidents?

• September 7, 2016 at 4:42 pm

Climate change is real and if you don't believe it you should be arrest.

• September 7, 2016 at 4:42 pm

I can't believe he did this! He's the coolest president out there, definitely! :'D