26 thoughts on “Sheriff David Clarke educates congressman on Black Lives Matter

• March 5, 2017 at 5:34 pm

83% of whites kill whites?  I must be in he 17% that hasn't killed a white.

• March 5, 2017 at 5:34 pm

The problem rests with Mr Jeffries being a racist therefore everything he says is prejudiced.
    He even goes as far as to translate for the ghetto his hate speech to inflame the less iinformed who rest in his explanation.
    To the BLM and the rest he is a spokes person being ignored and they will take action on his words and burn their own town if need be. God Bless Sheriff David Clarke.

• March 5, 2017 at 5:34 pm

QUESTION: What is the difference between the "Blue Wall of Silence" versus "Snitches get Stitches"???? Both are wrong, but it's hard to do your job as an investigator AFTER a crime has been committed if NO ONE will talk for fear of reprisal from the "streets". What I am saying is that the shoe fits both feet, so as a law abiding middle class American I say it's a wash….Sadly i might add.

• March 5, 2017 at 5:34 pm

Putting someone like Jeffries in a suit doesn't magically make him smarter. He's shows he is just as dumb and just as racist, with or without the suit.

• March 5, 2017 at 5:34 pm

This congressman is a fool he cannot see that anyone who defies the law I mean anyone puts theirselves at risk for the eventual consequences. A good policy one should practice is to be a good law abiding citizen and then you would avoid any issues with the police!

• March 5, 2017 at 5:34 pm

Jeffries do America a favor and have the cojones to get out of congress!

• March 5, 2017 at 5:34 pm

Sheriff Clarke may be amazed at the racist basis since he isn't racist.

• March 5, 2017 at 5:34 pm

Another scumbag politician looking for feathers to put in his cap

• March 5, 2017 at 5:34 pm

Want to know why I'm still alive? Because I obey the rules and don't break them. And the times in my younger years that I broke the law I knew I was guilty and followed the instructions of the officer(s), didn't get violent, and didn't resist arrest. Regardless of race, if you resist arrest you will get put on the ground, and regardless of race if you attack an officer you will get shot. If you have a gun or knife, drop it when you are told. Regardless of being armed or not you will be shot for attacking an officer. All it takes to survive is common sense, which sadly seems to be far from common these days.

• March 5, 2017 at 5:34 pm

congressman jeffries is a sell out to his race and to the people that put him in office. What a coward..

• March 5, 2017 at 5:34 pm

For someone out of time, he sure went on for a while so he could attempt to make a last ditch effort to spread lies and misinformation. The thug wasn't executed. The thug spent a lifetime abusing his body, then resisted arrest and died as a result of complications relating to his obesity.

• March 5, 2017 at 5:34 pm

I don't care if Mr. Sheriff David Clarke is black, white, ect. He is good law. If you don't think so, you have not seen the rest of the world.