Sheriff David Clarke Crushes Don Lemon Over Hateful Black Lives Matter

Get More PolitiStick Read: http://PolitiStick.com Like: https://www.facebook.com/PolitiStick Follow: https://twitter.com/ThePolitiStick.

Install this web app on your Android: Tap menu, more options, and then Add Shortcut To Homescreen.×

27 thoughts on “Sheriff David Clarke Crushes Don Lemon Over Hateful Black Lives Matter

• October 27, 2016 at 8:37 am

I've never had a good experience with a police officer. I'm white.

• October 27, 2016 at 8:37 am

Don Lemon your a Clinton News Network (CNN) bitch!!! Your sickening!! Wake up Americans…Trump 2017

• October 27, 2016 at 8:37 am

Lemon looked like such a putz when Clark asked him "do you condemn their hate rhetoric" and Lemon responds "as a journalist I don't have too" okay dude how about as a person then? seriously how offensive was that? And then his chickenshit ass actually condemned it later when someone screamed at him in his earpiece that he had to denounce violence, because he looked incredibly intellectually dishonest since he could have just condemned it when the sheriff asked. "That's a different conversation" really don? because I would think black lives matter would encompass the black lives snuffed out by other blacks.

• October 27, 2016 at 8:37 am

Thank you for the impartial unbiased reporting CNN. The most trusted name in news LOL. Let's have a conversation without letting my guest string more than three words together before I interop him and than chastise him for speaking at the same time as I am. What a piece of trash. I would ask how an asshat like this got a job on air for CNN but I think I already know the answer.

• October 27, 2016 at 8:37 am

It would seem that Uncle Tom is getting younger.

• October 27, 2016 at 8:37 am

lucky for Don Lemon, Sheriff Clarke has a boat load of class. Because little, arrogant assholes like Lemon have their heads so far up their asses that they can't see TRUTH. And if I'm being interviewed, and constantly get interrupted by this CNN puke, I'd slap the shit out of him. Hats off to Sheriff Clarke for his temperament and self control. Lemon is a bitch!

• October 27, 2016 at 8:37 am

Don Lemon helped fuel Black Lives Matter in order to make money (media in general) out of those people, highlighting only white on black crimes to cash in on millions, but turned a blind eye on all the other cases, and to go as far as falsifying reports to create "proof", CRAZY THANK YOU SHERIFF DAVID CLARKE!!! Treat each other with respect and let's move forward to bigger problems at hand, and create a better environment for out future .

• October 27, 2016 at 8:37 am

Don Lemon got upset when David Clarke's message went against the Liberal media narrative and he cut to commercial. What an unprofessional thing to do – ridiculous. David Clarke should run for public office. Don Lemon said "What does that have to do with Baton Rouge?" What an idiot, it's all related and CNN can't let the people know the truth. When David Clarke started to bring it together they cut him off the air. Unbelievable, well not really. I guess I should have expected as much from CNN and Don Lemon.

• October 27, 2016 at 8:37 am

is that the quality of reporters in the US. amateurish to say the least. made me feel a bit sorry for him

• October 27, 2016 at 8:37 am

I love how this puppet tries to turn Sherriff Clarke's question about racism in the police against him, what a weak little bitch of a man.

• October 27, 2016 at 8:37 am

Hateful ideology he said, Islam I thought.

• October 27, 2016 at 8:37 am

finally an educated black man speaking the truth.. not a nigger thug that supports BLM and says that all these thugs getting killed "dint do nuffin.'' and police are racist. gotta love this guy he tore Don Lemon a new one.

• October 27, 2016 at 8:37 am

Don Lemon, you are a blind, lost and sad individual. Pathetic.

• October 27, 2016 at 8:37 am

Sheriff Clarke made Don Lemon look like a little boy here.

• October 27, 2016 at 8:37 am

If black lives don't matter to black people how can they expect them to matter to anyone else?
    A short while ago the 15 year old daughter of Tyson Gay was shot through the neck and died as a consequence of a number of black males having a gunfight from two vehicles across a car park. My heart goes out to her family & friends.
    But how can I feel sorry for the participants in such outrageous behaviour! I can't. Not all black people are alike, many have made the effort to better themselves and have suceeded making a sucess in life for themselves & families. Others it seems prefer a life centered around criminality & drugs. My advice to all would be that if you want to improve your lot, no one is stopping you, except you. Black people kill more black people than anyone else. It's obviously easier to blame others for what such people see as their problems than it is for them to help themselves.