8 thoughts on “RE ITSMAJORS1 Arab World Leaders Send Hebrew Pastor Omar Thibeaux A Letter(G M S Porloselectos)

• June 12, 2018 at 2:20 am

Teach! without the profanity! You are Holy men of The Most High REPRESENT HIM!!!!

• June 12, 2018 at 2:20 am

I looked up a speckled bird and they are all brown feather birds ….lol. The 12 tribes are mixed and brothers and sisters just need to do better research so they can progress. Yeah I am ashamed of some of my Judah brothers. I caught the clip too and I don't agree with these brothers just firing off at the hip with weak research and very little prof. Us Hebrews as a whole still too have a ways to go with our understanding. Even to the calling on different names. I believe in Ahayah as The Most High threw my research. I hadn't found any research to make since but some brothers don't believe in the Strongs translation. So we are still have a lot of work to do and study to come to a ground to work together.

• June 12, 2018 at 2:20 am

Righteous ahchyam. Tell the truth and shame the demons.

• June 12, 2018 at 2:20 am

So I’m light brown and my wife is Asian. I am Reuben and my light skinned kids are also Reuben. Should they choose light skinned wives, their children will be damn near white, however, they will still be Reuben.

This isn’t rocket science. Israel comes in many different shades now. This isn’t about black pride either because honestly, the same situation described can happen with Esau and Esau can appear to be black. So what now?

Keep the commandments!

• June 12, 2018 at 2:20 am

We haven’t seen y’all since the split and y’all left . And came here to America

• June 12, 2018 at 2:20 am

Please explain your nations hatred towards Judah which is worst than esaus…you have stores all over new york, etc and "blacks" NEVER get hired. You seem do be doing well in america…