R*ce, Culture, White Genoc*de? | Roundtable Discussion

That Guy T https://www.youtube.com/user/ThatLibertarianT Millennial Woes https://www.youtube.com/user/MillennialWoes Greg Johnson …

47 thoughts on “R*ce, Culture, White Genoc*de? | Roundtable Discussion

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

Admittedly, I understand the argument that having a homogeneous nation reduces aesthetic differences among the population and therefore could reduce certain tensions and sources of conflict, I completely disagree with Greg's conclusion that creating a completely ethnically European America would somehow make America better. This completely ignores the fact that prior to the globalism that we are familiar with today, homogeneous experienced racism (I assume, and would argue) on the same level as we find today. Look at the Irish gangs that sprang up in New York and the very real anti Irish sentiments that the country felt in the mid 1800s. Also, when you read anything by Shakespeare, it becomes quite obvious that the discrimination that England experienced (what we might call racism looking back though they would not have used that term because I don't think it existed then) was very real and common. Interestingly, the word race was used quite differently by Shakespeare, and throughout the English speaking world; it was used to refer to lineage or families. So the racism that England experienced in the Elizabethan and Jacobean eras was more akin to what we would call classism today. People judged and discriminated against others based on the merits of their family, whether they came from a family of high class or were poor, or whether they were of noble birth or were from a family of merchants. So when you think about it, Romeo and Juliet is a tale of racism. I say all of that to conclude that even if ethnonationalists were to succeed in creating the homogeneous states that they want, there would continue to be tension based on discrimination, it would be just slightly different. That exclusively white America that these people dream about might go on to hate someone based on the color of their hair or the color of their eyes, or based on the country of origin that someone's family came from.

Note: I am only 15 minutes into the video, so forgive me if they discuss some of these points in the video.

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

Greg Johnson is way off on chinese in San Francisco, chinese and other asians are the most likely to marry out and leave "china town" which is nothing but a tourist trap at this point. By his claim of "generations" of chinese who do not speak english, I guess he's referring to either new older immigrants or really really old people, because it just doesn't happen. Either these are relatives brought in on family reunification immigration processes or cheap labor immigrants, because everyone else knows english. The chinese are the most well integrated population in that region, in fact they are effectively the "whites" liberals were attempting to "bus in" minorities into in an effort to "equalize" the school system, something which really angered many asian parents.
    Beyond that, its a really bad example because the isolation of china town was not self imposed, it was externally imposed as a ghetto. So its not analogous to current issues with muslim and other migrant groups deliberately self isolating to avoid assimilation.
    Roaming screwed up bringing up singapore though, they take social engineering and repression to a whole other level, government decides where many people live based on ethnicity, not to isolate but to prevent natural segregation. In that society repression is required to maintain harmony.
    Greg bringing up Scotland was terrible, they wish to be as poz'd as Sweden, in fact they can't wait, its why they fixate on staying with the EU and separating themselves from the hated english. The SNP battle cry might as well be "better dindu than English".

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

Roaming: "I am not an American" – Was that a Freudian slip? Because I thought race does not matter and everyone can just come to the US and become an American. Just funny how you would not identify as American by your prior logic.

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

Man i would have loved to be part of this conversation. I respect all the opinions expressed here but having homogeneous societies defined by race seems like an utopia to me. The world moves on and won't wait for you, all human "races" are bound to mix with eachother, that's the way it is. We developed means of transportation and communication so efficient that there is no other choice than exchanging in all its different meanings. Of course, i don't imply that countries shouldn't regulate their immigrations for national security purposes or according to their needs. But overall and overtime, we will mix.

People want to travel, to experience life in other countries, work there, study there, its erniching personally and makes you a better person.
    I personally studied during one year in Hong Kong during my business studies, and i met many persons from alot of different countries and discovering Asian culture and meeting its people was amazing. One of the best experience i had.
    And i intend to work abroad and live abroad (permanenlty or not) in the future, have a non-white wife (i couldn't care less), and it is perfectly normal. We are free after all.

And greetings from France to all of you.

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

While the white nationalist arguments are somewhat understandable for Europeans, it will never 100% work in America. Most Americans are mixed race and multiethnic some don't even know it. The North and South American continents were built by Multicultural and Multiethnic people. It will always will be, you can't claim it's only white territory, when it is a land of immigrants and the true Native Americans aren't even white. Either leave this land multiracial or move back to Europe or an uninhibited island and form the white only society there. Problem solved.

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

1:10:11 – But there are white genes in the next generation, right? Why is that not enough?

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

White nationalists discussing genetics… Try not to die laughing.
    Way too much pseudo-science with this "racial biology." Ridiculous.

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

White nationalists claim to be proud of their culture, history, legacy, but the white legacy is one of mixing – going around the world and settling all around, encountering and mating with different people. Europeans are the ultimate mixers, who didn't let the sovereignty of other nations stop them from mixing.

Why does there have to be so much emphasis on race? It seems to me that white nationalists are worried about something – possibly competing with other races. And maybe they're worried because even though whites have initiated a lot of mixing, they haven't been very nice to a lot of people.

And why don't white people just have more children if they're so worried about population?!

They make no sense.

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

After That Guy T said he hopes Germany makes a comeback, as a German, i felt challenged. I mean who else deserves a third chance.

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

Funny how Greg is against imperialism apart from the imperialism which established the USA.

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

So I am sure this comment is just going to be buried among the thousands, and will perhaps not be seen by the participants in this vid. However, you guys, especially Roaming, and white nationalists in general (Not saying Roaming is a WN) is that 'hispanic white' is a white person, and 'hispanic-non-white' is a non-white person. 'Hispanic' is not a race, it is more of a linguistic group, or a set of ethnic groups that speak Spanish, which include Spaniards, Mexicans, etc.

The people that Muricans commonly refer to as 'hispanic' are either mostly Amerindian (Natives, just not from the US or Canadia) or Mestizo (Amerindian-European mix). Mexican's, for example, are thus, mostly Amerindian or Mestizo. Although, there are Mexican's who are white, or mostly white, likely Spanish or Portuguese (Iberian Peninsula). The same is pretty much how it goes for other peoples south of the US boarder.

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

I dont get it. Can someone explain why it matters to preserve race? Im really trying to understand where they are coming from.

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

taking high-skilled immigrants doesn't undercut the native population, sure your doctors and lawyer will make a little less, but these professions only make so much because there is a low supply. and when there are more doctors and lawyers driving down the costs of medical and legal services, more people can get these services with more money left in their pockets. taking low skilled workers on the other hand makes it impossible for the people with low skills to compete at a decent wage.

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

Whites have every reason to preserve their race. First and fundamentally, whites are a uniquely beautiful race. Would you ever want to see a world with no Scandinavians? No French or Italians? No English or Germans? Would you want to see a world where these people didn't exist? Secondly, let's be honest, other races will never maintain European culture without Europeans. It's never happened in history and never will.

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

why didn't this hang out just be "The Millennials"? Having T and Greg Johnson is extra clutter. This whole thing started with Woes commenting on Roamings thread about a debate. I found this to frustrating. wtf happened with 1 on 1?

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

Thank you for doing this. It was a great civil conversation that I was very useful for everyone. Jared Taylor and Richard Spencer next!

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

This was ballsy, brave of you to have this discussion. I would prefer everyone link the source,(I.e. Books, studies, surveys, etc.)of their opinions. Feels like these are just assumptions/opinions based on observation(where they live, who they talk to and what they observe). Btw, Why should I fear a mixing of the races and the spread of plural societies. Even if the white race disappeared, which I doubt will ever happen. Do you really think no other cultures/societies will not be born to challenge the dominant ones? And if they live north of the equator, the passing of time will make them white. The next societies conflicts will not be of race but of ideas/beliefs/culture. And I doubt they will ever be completely genetically similar. The races you identify as black, Asian, white, etc. are not pure and are born of past combined tribes. Do you believe, the world began 2000 years ago?

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

"Ideally what I would like to do is that I would like to preserve America as a white society…and the things that that would entail are first and foremost, stopping immigration from the nonwhite world. Cutting off that immigration, then reversing the immigration that's been happening since 1965 starting first with the people who are here illegally and then working our way through the people who are here legally. And I think it would be a reasonable political goal…you're not a good fit for the America that we envision." This line made me breakdown. My parents are here legally from the Dominican Republic and this is my home, I was born here. To know that there are people who are so disgruntled with my mere existence because of where I am from truly scares me. That man is arguing for racism. I am utterly shocked that there are people who actually believe things such as this

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

It's interesting how he kept interchanging race and ethnicity. He talked about how multiculturalism and how it fails in Europe, and used the example of several countries that split after the Cold War (Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, etc). Okay. then he says America is a white country where "white Europeans" came to the U.S. and formed a new ethnic group. HUH? So this was impossible in Europe but possible and normative in an American context, and he supports that.

This is not logical, but the white supremacist used this example over and over again to refute multiculturalism and why cultural nationalism was inferior to racialism.

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

This is simply an open question; I have no wish to demonize or attack any group, but if race is simply a social construct, a measure of the genetic variance of a chemical that does not affect one's mental or physical capabilities, why exactly is it so important?

Theoretically, have people live in a certain area long enough, and they will evolve to adapt to that area. Of course, this happens over thousands of years, but it still begs the question why we put so much emphasis on it today? I can understand ethnic nationalism only to the point of people holding the same morals and culture, but race does not define that. For the most part, regions do. My own father, who is an immigrant, believes strongly in assimilation and ethnic nationalism, but only insofar as ethnicity is identified as separate from race.

Is there something that I'm missing? Or is it just a point of contention that there's no real way to move away from?

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

White birth rates are dropping because our countries are being flooded with non-white immigrants, which in turn increases the likelihood of inter-racial breeding. And it's not just a matter of "our governments have no choice but to let them in", they know full well what they are doing, they planned it.

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

Look at the crime rates in Appalachia vs the crime rates in any poor black area

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

I had to get online and respond to this. I disagree with Greg and Millennial woes.  Their vision of a white ethno-state is utopian and contradictory.  They want to divide ppl by race and culture.  I agree with doing so based on the culture and disagree with doing so based on the race.  Whenever they were challenged on this, their response was simply to state what they envision, instead of making a good argument to support or justify what they want done . . . because doing it would require illiberal, un-American and authoritarian enforcement.  It makes much more sense to have ppl immigrate to places where they agree with the value system; than to forcibly remove ppl from their country and culture based entirely on their appearance.  There is a correlation between culture and race and country and  . . . it's geographic not genetic.  Even in all white countries or all black or asian countries there is still crime, criminals and poverty.  What they want done is not worth doing, because the cost would be life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

Also as a white man, I would rather see all people being mixed darker skin "mutts" of ethnic mix and be free to pursue happiness and enjoy life than see the world that these nationalists seem to want to create. I DO NOT CARE about color, I see no value in it. I see value in principles which are not exclusive to any color, ethnic group, or race.

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

My overall take is that if people want to live segregated, let them, but I have grown up living with and in peace with people of all colors. Whites, Blacks, Hispanics. Each of these individual people were great people to know and I wouldn't ever want to live without them. As long as I live in america, I will push for the melting pot of ideas and colors until Im dead or kicked out, I dont believe the idea of nationalism has any place in american culture, this conversation is great, but personally I will oppose it on every front in america as a whole.

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

I'd like to know why "english" should be considered a perfectly acceptable white-nationalist language to speak, since it is a mutt of a language using french, latin, and greek, that makes absolutely no sense. If you want an example of probably the most impure language, it would be english….which is exactly why it has flourished, because it absorbs and modifies itself as times change organically, there are no language laws enforcing what words to use. In a white english ethno-state, do we replace foreign words like pyjamas or shampoo?

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

Great discussion Roaming. I far prefer your arbitration, the white nationalism movement is too extreme. Maybe it has it's place at the moment historically speaking but we definitely have to resist some of it's conclusions.

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

Roaming, my background is in the life sciences, and a lot of what is said here is flawed. If you ever want to bring me on, please let me know!

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

Roaming, … I am really sorry that you had to hear someone talk like this, and I take my hat off to you for dealing with it. You are right, America is a melting pot. Always has been. My understanding is that there is genetic evidence that even the Native Americans had ancestry from many places around the world.

You are very intelligent for having this conversation, and I really really admire you for it. Even with my ancestry, these ideas make me very uncomfortable. If the Europeans want to have their countries for their native people, fine. If Japan wants to have that, fine, but this just would not work with the United States.

If someone wants to have a European homeland, then fine, but America is not the place for them.

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

race is more than just aesthetics it's also genes, muscularity, etc. …are those things really more meaningful than things not race related

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

or better yet have a society where you can argue about issues but as a family all being…people…

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

yes if they had kids with an eskamo and whatever else there wouldn't be anyone white on the next generation. there would be something new. just like how whites formed out of something before, we are all constantly changing and morphing there is no such thing as "pure". and race is not related to how "pure" someone's soul and character is.

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

both are true opposites attract in personality and character that has been psychologically proven….I feel sorry for the sf racist guy he clearly has had a bad time and found a scapegoat

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

So at the end he basically admits he thinks race determines personality types and cultural preferences.

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

we are all one first and foremost as living streams of consciousnesses. Secondly we are all individuals. The rest is just the stories we tell each other and ourselves.

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

If you're going to segregate people based on what the people are then it should be there mbti personality type. At least that is actually based on who the person is.

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

I think roaming went to the heart of the issue. They have a collective attitude. She is an individualist. Collectivist attitudes are the root causes of any kind of bias and intolerance.

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

white people aren't there own species…not even close…extinction, people are people. Race doesn't define who you are people's genes are 99.999% same

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

I don't think there should be countries at all people should just be people and we should all be our own home

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

Oh he is from California, that explains why he is so full of ethnic hate

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

why are you so concerned with ethnicity why can't people be more individualists, that's the only philosophy which sees the full meaning within everyone

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

isn't re segregation and living from differences instead of similarities kind of like living regressively and living from fear instead of hope….what about Native Americans???

• April 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm

Isn't him saying white people are one of the most productive and beautiful races straight up textbook racism, believing his own race is superior? I think it's stupidity not racism that someone would generalize as such, but he is too pussy to simply say that he believes other races are lesser because that is what he knows everyone labels as racism.

The only reason you wouldn't want one of (what you believe is) the most creative beautiful and productive races race mixing is if another race wasn't as creative/beautiful/productive. Isn't that white supremacy? by *definition*