Racism Against Whites – Black Lives Matter

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MsBlaireWhite ⚫ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ImBlaireWhite ⚫ Instagram: http://instagram.com/msblairewhite ⚫ Patreon …

38 thoughts on “Racism Against Whites – Black Lives Matter

• September 24, 2016 at 3:27 pm

I'm sick of this shit! Stay strapped and protect yourself by any means necessary.

• September 24, 2016 at 3:27 pm

Ox and bricks thrown at police? Holy shit, we may need to start staying back inside if they're throwing oxen at us.

• September 24, 2016 at 3:27 pm

imagine being half black and half white through all of this bullshit.

• September 24, 2016 at 3:27 pm

"they just beat up a white as girl fo no reason" lol man those guys are fucking crazy wtf is up in america?

• September 24, 2016 at 3:27 pm

What is so interesting is a billionaire international jewish man has indirectly funded Black Lives Matter via MoveOn.org and these groups are tearing the nation apart. His name is George Soros. And George does this sort of thing all over the world.

• September 24, 2016 at 3:27 pm

Lol she's talks as if all blks across the nation and every square inch are anti white.

• September 24, 2016 at 3:27 pm

I laugh at the ignorants that come from His mouth .. yes I said his.

• September 24, 2016 at 3:27 pm

To an extent BLM had an impact at first, but that quickly disappeared as soon as uneducated and violent protestors joined the mix.

• September 24, 2016 at 3:27 pm

The white shaft had dominated black women for centuries….and will continue to do so. Black women prefer the white mans shaft. they become more subservient after getting the white pole……that's a fact

• September 24, 2016 at 3:27 pm

Well said, and that CNN clip is scary. More and more people are starting to distrust the media because of examples like this. Oddly enough, I find this distrust by Independents and Republicans while liberals tend to eat it up and often defend CNN.

• September 24, 2016 at 3:27 pm

I've seen several posts implying this is an American problem. It might've started here, but I've seen Sargon videos about how BLM is in England and Bearing videos about how BLM is in Australia, so STFU.

• September 24, 2016 at 3:27 pm

Funny how no one was saying "all lives matter" "white lives matter" and "blue lives matter" until we started saying "black lives matter" face the facts some white people can't deal with the sad truth that Black people are apart of their everyday life. They can't stand to see them on their level. They want Blacks to be below them.
    Black Lives Matter only proved them wrong and it showed them that they in fact can not be color blind because they in fact do see color. Being white is a default in America. Face the truth… This is White America. The land that their founding fathers supposedly found and built from the ground up. America was never great.

• September 24, 2016 at 3:27 pm

black men hate whites so much but making babes with white women.. white women you need to wake up ..

• September 24, 2016 at 3:27 pm

black people  get mad over cops shooting  them when they attack cops burn stores .

• September 24, 2016 at 3:27 pm

I think people seem to be forgetting what racism is. Racism is not a white person being mean to a black person. It is somebody being abusive/mean to somebody because of their race or colour

• September 24, 2016 at 3:27 pm

Its not mu fault that your country ids ruled by fucking sjws.
    Any rational government would have declared BLM domestic terrorist organisation and their leaders would be in jail.
    Any riot would be met with deadly force, until those apes learned that humans don't put up with that shit.
    Regrettably you are ruled by sjws who would rather die than be called racists.

• September 24, 2016 at 3:27 pm

i can't stand BLM at all but just because I'm White and black doesn't mean I'm picking sides

• September 24, 2016 at 3:27 pm

Glad I live in Europe. I hope this bullshit will NEVER happen here!

• September 24, 2016 at 3:27 pm

Hi Blaire! Excellent commentary, as usual. I've just discovered your channel, and your videos are great. Looking forward to seeing more from you. Take care!

• September 24, 2016 at 3:27 pm

May you please state your sources? I completely agree with you, my thesis is on this subject, and I'm trying to bolster my argument. Thank you in advance!!!!

• September 24, 2016 at 3:27 pm

They make me ashamed of being me.. Media shouldn't cover this up.

• September 24, 2016 at 3:27 pm

LMFAO I don't even like BLM but it's comical hearing white people complaining racism after hundreds of years of doing the same thing.

• September 24, 2016 at 3:27 pm

The media needs reigning in. There must b consequences. For Soros too.

• September 24, 2016 at 3:27 pm

I live near Milwaukee this is scary as SHITTTT, if A white man/women dies no ones hears about it If a black person dies my god the whole fucking world is over now apparently.