Priyanka Chopra’s Shocking Workout Routine | Celebrity Sit Down | E! News

The “Quantico” star tells E! Entertainment’s Zuri Hall that she loves to eat and hates the gym. Plus, get the skinny on how she keeps her skin looking great.

17 thoughts on “Priyanka Chopra’s Shocking Workout Routine | Celebrity Sit Down | E! News

• November 12, 2016 at 4:16 pm

I'm 29, I eat everything, I absolutely don't workout (never) and I'm 50kgx167cm. It's because of my metabolism! There're people who can and the ones who cannot! Get over it people! And also she doesn't stay on the sofa eating all day.. ps. If you wanna respect in your life start respecting the others because telling names with her or who else is not polite! Have a nice life

• November 12, 2016 at 4:16 pm

She moves around a lot and she's very active (when working) so it makes sense that she has a healthy body

• November 12, 2016 at 4:16 pm

being thin can be a genetic thing, but havg a toned body is workout.. such a liar .

• November 12, 2016 at 4:16 pm

JUDGEMENTAL pricks everywhere..keeping fit doesnt have to be at a gym or exercise..her active lifestyle and hectic schedule does the trick for her…so all the fucking judgmental morons here can stfu now!

• November 12, 2016 at 4:16 pm

Overacting, too many hand gestures! She has a lot of makeup on and she works on that body! Why?! Is there a reason to be cutsie?!

• November 12, 2016 at 4:16 pm

she said the same thing like a billion times does she have ADHD?

• November 12, 2016 at 4:16 pm

she doesn’t have a nice body and she is ugly so what genes… indians are all ugly and have disproportionate bodies!

• November 12, 2016 at 4:16 pm

I mean I love Priyanka, but what's with the constant hand gestures?! Seriously it was way too much. No hate though!

What bull
    Honey, you don't get those muscles by not working out

• November 12, 2016 at 4:16 pm

All Kudos to her Success and achievement in India n Overseas!!
    But her sayin she doesnt works out and yet stays not "normally slim" but (slim in a certain way)! Seriously!!!!! guys what do u expect!! its showbiz,she has to lie!!! she is true to her bones!! 🙂 🙂
    rather than discussing if she is lying or not,i wud just like to say one thing:

If Your Pursuit of Truth Is Guided by Showbiz Business & Cinema,way to go guys!!!! 😉 ;-)

• November 12, 2016 at 4:16 pm

Oh my god, she is such a liar and 2 faced person. she said she works-out in an indian interview and here she is saying she doesn't do anything.

• November 12, 2016 at 4:16 pm

Such a liar… She do workout she is 34 you can't be this fit without working at least 3 times a week any less you only eat one meal in a day….I don't like it whenever she say she doesn't workout and I am naturally skinny and also lie about her noise surgery when they start asking her about noise sharp start looking so different in the starting…