44 thoughts on “President Trump Delivers Remarks at the Conservative Political Action Conference

• November 3, 2018 at 10:37 pm

This youtube page is reported for violating my first amendment right to speak freely. The president and his family are treasonous dogs. Their collusion with Saudi Arabia in the assassination and torture of Jamal Khashoggi should be a death sentence. They ought to be hanged. Screw you and your family, mr. president.

• November 3, 2018 at 10:37 pm

Mr. President we have really enjoyed you and all that your administration does for our country, we need you for a minimum of 8 years wish it could be longer. #rednovember

• November 3, 2018 at 10:37 pm

At the 33 min mark, President Trump laid it out quite clearly. "Faith and Family and not Government and Bureaucracy are at the centre of American Life". These are ideals that all citizens of the world can aspire too also.

• November 3, 2018 at 10:37 pm

BERGERAK TERUS BERGERAK KE DESA DESA KE KAMPUNG KAMPUNG IN AMERICA AND ALL COUNTRY IN THE WORLD SEPERTIMANA KU PESAN DENGAN RAKYATKU DAYAK BORNEO BUMI KENYALANG SARAWAK KALIMANTAN SABAH..DO IT STEP ONE STEP TWO STEP THREE STEP FOUR..MAJU TERUS TERDEPAN..BY WORLD HIGH WORLD ATAS KASIHKU KASIHMU KASIH BAPAKU TUHAN KUASA ROH KUDUS PENUH CINTA KASIH YESUS KRISTUS WITH MY FAMILY MY TEAM PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP AMERICA ONE BLOOD ONE FAMILY UNDER GOD..

• November 3, 2018 at 10:37 pm

TERUS BERGERAK MAJU TERUS TERDEPAN..STEP BY STEP DO IT MY BANK DAYAK BORNEO BUMI KENYALANG IN MY COUNTRY GOD GREEN LAND EDOM SION BARAT JERUSALEM ISREAL AND GOD GREEN LAND EDOM SION TIMUR..DI SERIAN SARAWAK..MY BANK..GEORGE TRUMP BANK DAYAK BORNEO BUMI KENYALANG..

• November 3, 2018 at 10:37 pm

TERUS BERGERAK MAJU TERUS TERDEPAN..STEP BY STEP DO IT MY BANK DAYAK BORNEO BUMI KENYALANG IN MY COUNTRY GOD GREEN LAND EDOM SION BARAT AND GOD GREEN LAND EDOM SION TIMUR..DI SERIAN SARAWAK..MY BANK..GEORGE TRUMP BANK DAYAK BORNEO BUMI KENYALANG..

• November 3, 2018 at 10:37 pm

CLINTON DONT NOW WHAT HAPPEN..SHE NOTHING..CLINTON MERAPU SAJA..OMONG KOSONG..KERJA TAK BUAT DEMI RAKYAT

• November 3, 2018 at 10:37 pm

BANYAK KERJA PERLU DI BUAT..PULIHKAN MUKA BUMI YANG BERSIH..RAKYAT DI BUMI SEMAKIN RAMAI DI BUMI INI..SEMUA MAHU BERSIH SIHAT..DI MUKA BUMI..

• November 3, 2018 at 10:37 pm

INGAT..BUAT MESIN CANGIH KUMBAHAN NAJIS BAHAN BUANGAN..CAMPUR TANAH PASIR BATU..UNTUK DI BUAT BAHAN BAJA ORGANIK UNTUK BAJA STEP TWO..DO IT NOW..JANGAN SEKALI KALI BUANG BAHAN KUMBAHAN KE LAUT SUNGAI..DO IT NOW..MY FAMILY MY BISNUSE MY PROJEK..BERMULA DARI KUMBAHAN BUANGAN DARI RUMAH..DO IT NOW..

• November 3, 2018 at 10:37 pm

TERLALU BANYAK ALL ILLEGAL MAHU MENCURI MY MONEY..

• November 3, 2018 at 10:37 pm

STEP BY STEP BRING MY MONEY TO DO MY PROJEK AND BISNUSE IN MY COUNTRY STEP TWO…SARAWAK KALIMANTAN SABAH MY PEOPLE DAYAK BORNEO BUMI KENYALANG PULAU BORNEO..UNTUK DI EKSPORT HASILNYA..AROUND THE WORLD..

• November 3, 2018 at 10:37 pm

That snake story is exactly how these entitled immigrants are. I know from experience. My sister was raped and my money was stolen.

• November 3, 2018 at 10:37 pm

President Donald Trump is so amazing. This is the kind of leadership I wish I had all my life. My dad is a looser, he is a bad person. It would have been a great privilege to have a father even half of who President Donald Trump is.

• November 3, 2018 at 10:37 pm

237 thumbs down from 237 worthless scum liberals. liberals = the TRUE enemy of America.!!!

• November 3, 2018 at 10:37 pm

i really want this man to be my president in my miserable country :"(
    this man born to be a leader a great leader

• November 3, 2018 at 10:37 pm

Jump the border and get Trumped, 4 More Show them the DOOR!!

• November 3, 2018 at 10:37 pm

Trump's having a great hair day! Can't wait for him to have a Great Wall day!

• November 3, 2018 at 10:37 pm

Funny Don! Love his sense of humor about his hair. Good guy!

• November 3, 2018 at 10:37 pm

Trump is so so disgusting…. Decent Americans want that pervert locked up!

• November 3, 2018 at 10:37 pm

The most sympathetic and practically successful in his domestic and foreign affairs politician of our Time! I mean Globally… No doubt!

• November 3, 2018 at 10:37 pm

Jackie Roberts….Show me your proof or shut the hell up…… Now, drink your warm milk an go to bed……..Dumb Troll……

• November 3, 2018 at 10:37 pm

I deeply appreciate your ideologues because your every step is correct that's good result come out soon.America may be prosper day by day nearly next year.you are great friendly minded man that I like so much.Your friendly behaviour attracted me.I never forget you.I am simple people but I have a good mind to help people for peace around the world.I want need your help to serve the people and want to be great again america.I want to be citizen to make better america but some people few time don't want to understand it.I also need your help to show other how much love a country and country people.Many of us have don't to give value simple people.I request you to give chance to love the country and make peace around the world.

• November 3, 2018 at 10:37 pm

Ypu should be a leader for the Nations ,to preserve and Nature,the policy of the Nations. to care kind respect. love humble and gentle to people that was putting you high, and they elected the Patriarch and President was chosen by God to love and lead his people.

• November 3, 2018 at 10:37 pm

I Love our President! We have to fight back against the Leftist agenda. We have to vote Democrats out in November. This is the fight of our lives. Fight for your country. As Breitbart said, "Walk Toward The Fire" Stand up, Speak out, get involved. Never Surrender.

• November 3, 2018 at 10:37 pm

what president would actually bring up his bald spot? i fucking love trump. the regulations hes cut are more impactful then the tax cuts. that alone is worth his presidency. hes been nothing but great. try looking up what hes actually done and stop listening to the other side which no matter what always spins it to where trump did nothing.