Prepare for Change Cobra interview Machr 2k17

Event Is Coming Soon – Prepare for Change Cobra interview Machr 2k17 Cobra March 2017 Questions – Current Event Questions Lynn – Hi Cobra …

31 thoughts on “Prepare for Change Cobra interview Machr 2k17

• May 31, 2017 at 5:22 pm

I wonder how can we contact the Taiwan contact group to meditate

• May 31, 2017 at 5:22 pm

Have a good head set will definitely enhance the clarity of Cobra's voice, therefore sharpen inner-standing. Purify our heart , clear our mind and cleanse our hands is the best, permanent way to increase our innate frequency in a more perpetual way.

• May 31, 2017 at 5:22 pm

why is this interviewer always trying to get people to donate to the ONE charity. And a very specific one consisting of one family. It seems very peculiar that we are been asked to donate to this same family. This could be anyones bank account and not a reputable charitable organization where the money will help them. It seems to be that every week for weeks she is trying to get us to donate to that family. Use your heart and discern for yourself regarding this. It feels like its a scam to get money from us.

• May 31, 2017 at 5:22 pm

I am hopeful. Everyone needs to meditate on full disclosure and a peaceful transition.

• May 31, 2017 at 5:22 pm

so I'm wondering if the missiles fired at Siria last night are going to muck things up.

• May 31, 2017 at 5:22 pm

I don't and won't ever understand why people are capable of so much Hate and Greed! How do people get so corrupted? Money? Really? Over The hearts Compassion? I Always believed that people were inherently GOOD AND LOVING, till now. If I would of known the world was in such despair I WOULDN'T OF HAD ANY CHILDREN. My heart breaks for ALL the suffering and the uncertainty of the future! My Heart aches and I'm looking for LOVING INSPIRATION AND ITS SO HARD TO FIND THESE DAYS.
    Sorry for my self pity here people but I'm afraid. How in the UNIVERSE ARE ALL THE PEOPLE IN POWER SO EVIL? Please Creator God HELP US!

• May 31, 2017 at 5:22 pm

Managed to hear a lot more after my previous comment…… ' ENERGY FOLLOWS THOUGHT'. Thank you cobra for this communication… and your patience in answering the questions…..NAMASTE

• May 31, 2017 at 5:22 pm

Is there any way of digitally improving the sound of Cobra??  I am intrigued to know the means by which Cobras communications come through… Being a channel of the light for many years – at the level of the ancient ageless wisdom teachings, Cobra's communications don't seem to be via a channel??????
    Thank you for the update….Namaste

• May 31, 2017 at 5:22 pm

Can i thank Cobra and the Interviewers for this Positive information.

• May 31, 2017 at 5:22 pm

religious biased mentally ill garbage. i wish there was a middle finger button for this video.

• May 31, 2017 at 5:22 pm

So all Govt/Medical Pot is GMO and Nanotech? Are all strains infected? Organic? Remedy? Thanks Victory to the LIght 😉

• May 31, 2017 at 5:22 pm

If someone has followed this channel and Cobra for awhile, and made any effort at all to discern with an open mind, it would be clear that the lady speaking at the beginning has struggled to create this Prepare for Change organization. They also are doing what they can to 'walk the talk' of humanitarianism. On the other hand, Cobra has his own Portal. And it is apparent that he supports Event is Coming Soon and some other youtube channels although his only single direct communication comes from his Portal.

• May 31, 2017 at 5:22 pm

Forget bitcoin ask proper questions about real problems going on, on this rarth.

• May 31, 2017 at 5:22 pm

you'd have to be a moron to trust bit-coin or anything like it. thus this "positive alliance" is evil.

• May 31, 2017 at 5:22 pm

There are many far more serious world events occurring daily….Why is COBRA focusing on an orphanage in Malawi?????. Today 25,000 children will die from Aids, waterborne diseases and starvation… as the world looks the other way!!!!!!!!

• May 31, 2017 at 5:22 pm

Thank you' Cobra, for another fascinating update on planetary and spiritual events. Can't wait for April's update.