Pelosi’s Son Parties With Trump At Mar-a-Lago

Pelosi’s Son Parties With Trump At Mar-a-Lago Here’s How You Can Support Our Show & Independent Media! ▷Become a PATRON▷ …

41 thoughts on “Pelosi’s Son Parties With Trump At Mar-a-Lago

• October 7, 2018 at 11:50 am

Piglosi with the TRUMPS all these cocksuckers are on the same team
    Disgusting. He must be just like the scum fucking retard whore mother. Piglosi her self is giving head in the back room. She just got done blowing her son fucking Satanist scum fuck

• October 7, 2018 at 11:50 am

Who believes Dems and Reps are actually opposed to one another? Do they know Pro Wrestling is fake?

• October 7, 2018 at 11:50 am

did marc do anything to stupid while looking for information because from what little bit here and there i can pick up it seems like he might have tipped off my sister future husbands sister/s about my battle plan and i dont like that

what i need for them to at least know is that i am not taking it to court if i did i would have made it 100% between me and him only but i wasnt planning on doing that

i guess i should say my plan was to get a picture of him if possible and just make it so he is out of my sisters life

the take a picture idea came when my sister was talking about how much he hated him picture being taken and how she had to do it in black and white just for the wedding invitations and he might have done a bit of photoshop so i want to get an actual picture of him no photoshop and in color

that would be the best way to actually get any justice since i apparently should let things be known since marc had to ruin me being 100% sneaky and instead he got others involved and hopefully didnt fuck anything up to badly i just hope the sister/s are okay and will just be on my side if i need it because things go horribly wrong

i also know how much of a possibility that is but i trust my abilities and the set up i am thinking about so it shouldnt go wrong as long as nobody tampers with it

when i plan things out i do it very precisely and if others start to mess with it then i cant be prepared for everything

i am having enough trouble with my life as it is i dont need you tampering in it if you want to tamper in somebodys life tamper in sams he could use the help but since its to late and i think marc already semi fucked shit up i need him to at least let whoever he let know understand it isnt going to court and that i am not after anything but for him to leave my sister alone and if he doesnt try to rape me then that means he can stay with her because its only fair it means he wins

i just hope she doesnt tip this shit off to him and ruin everything that is why its so risky when people mess with my life so seriously after you do this just fix sams life he can use it

• October 7, 2018 at 11:50 am

Nancy is worth like 120 million but her salary is only 175k yearly. Thats what you get folks cuting coupons.

• October 7, 2018 at 11:50 am

So? It's not a big deal. The prez isn't an evil dictator, despite what you "progressives" like to assert. You act like this is equal to Dennis Rodman hanging out with Kim Jong fat-face.

• October 7, 2018 at 11:50 am

Just think about the millions of peasants in this country who admire these feudal scumbags, and wish they could be like them.

• October 7, 2018 at 11:50 am

I am a neoliberal. I believe in free markets, free trade, and as low taxes as we can have (that is, taxes are not to punish the rich, but they are to raise funds for govt spending.)

I'm also one of those lovely champagne liberals. All sorts of SJW stuff.

However, I live in another country, and I believe in medicare for all, living wages, education subsidies, and government unemployment insurance. We're not fucking savages in the jungle, we're a sophisticated civilisation. No one has to start from Zero in our modern economy.

Go Bernie. May your Centrist (to the rest of the world) policies kick some ass in 2020 and the Justice Democrats sweep the midterms. They're not perfect but by God they're the start America needs.

• October 7, 2018 at 11:50 am

Minimum calculate shop college hallway African-American change guy

• October 7, 2018 at 11:50 am

It would have been slightly worse if it was a picture with Chelsea.

• October 7, 2018 at 11:50 am

they're all part of the same Social Club Nancy Pelosi's worth 70 million dollars you think she don't hang out with her own kind the Democrats and the Republicans are all the millionaire class worth millions you think they don't hang out with each other after work and talk about how to screw the little guy think again all of them will benefit quite handsomely off Trump's tax bill the little guy want but they will every one of them regardless of how hard they rail against it

• October 7, 2018 at 11:50 am

“The theme of the party was capitalism!” Seriously, though, it probably was.

• October 7, 2018 at 11:50 am

I love you guys. Thanks for working so hard

• October 7, 2018 at 11:50 am

Corporate democrats need to be removed from power.