My Pre Med Experience +Advice || BrelynnBarbie

My Pre Med Experience +Advice || BrelynnBarbie ♡ Read Me For Info ♡ Subscribe Here: …

Install this web app on your Android: Tap menu, more options, and then Add Shortcut To Homescreen.×

21 thoughts on “My Pre Med Experience +Advice || BrelynnBarbie

• February 11, 2017 at 12:47 pm

I don't plan on failing courses but if it does happen can you take courses at your school during the summer or can you take courses during the summer to make the load a bit lighter during the school year???

• February 11, 2017 at 12:47 pm

I know I can do well in pre medicine and I have always been interested but I am reluctant to go pre med because I know its such a time consuming major. On average, how much free time do you have every week?

Black women in STEM fields >>>

• February 11, 2017 at 12:47 pm

Thank you so much!! I was the one who asked the questions so helpful

• February 11, 2017 at 12:47 pm

I'm going to be pre-med! More like, I am pre-med!

• February 11, 2017 at 12:47 pm

I'm so glad that you did this video because it's always good to that insight of the cold hard truth on how hard pre-med and the pre-med track is before it's too late. Thank you sm!

• February 11, 2017 at 12:47 pm

This video is sooo good! Great advice! If I would have seen something like the before college I would have not entered wanting to do this major! I changed my freshman year lol Goodluck on your journey in Medicine! xoxo

• February 11, 2017 at 12:47 pm

Thanks the video was much needed and very well explained in really interested in pharmaceuticals but I'm also still in highschool..but congrats on your success and continue to update on pre medicine great video❤❤.

• February 11, 2017 at 12:47 pm

It sounded like something from Star Wars lol! Does Spelman offer anything related to public relation/international relations? Currently I am a psychology and biology major for my associate degree and I love them and I am doing very well; however , I always wondered if Spelman offers those majors?

• February 11, 2017 at 12:47 pm

Sighssss this was very real for me lol. I wanna do Math Pre-Med, I'm not the best when it comes to sciences but I really wanna be a neonatal doctor. Like you said, bouda put in the work now! Thanks Bre!!

• February 11, 2017 at 12:47 pm

Did you take AP Bio and Chem in Highschool and was it beneficial to you doing them at Spelman, or do u think you would have done just as fine without taking those AP's

• February 11, 2017 at 12:47 pm

When your a psychology major having nothing to do with pre med anything but still support lol ✨

• February 11, 2017 at 12:47 pm

What made you want to be an Ob/Gyn?

I was told that you should choose the major you love but make sure you take the pre-med courses because the schools look for people who have different interests. I spent a lot of time in Morehouse School of Medicine science programs, but became a therapist.

• February 11, 2017 at 12:47 pm

Would health science still help me get into medical school in the same way biology would? I am currently bio/pre-med but have been searching for a different science major.

• February 11, 2017 at 12:47 pm

Do you think Spelman was the right choice for undergrad with your major and everything? How did you learn how to study maybe you could do a video on how you study? Also just asking what's your gpa?

• February 11, 2017 at 12:47 pm

omg this video came at the perfect time! For years I have been dreaming of going to spelman but am afraid that it won't prepare me for med school compared to xavier university. how do you think spelman is preparing you?? i'm a high school senior and am waiting for my acceptance letter. it would mean a lot to me if you could help me out in any way. college decisions are so difficult!!