MWB: Trump Officially Wins / A&E Gives KKK Reality Show

Nomalanga Mhlauli-Moses and Shaquita Graham, Founders of MarriedWomensBiz.com, discuss the controversy surrounding the new A&E show ‘generation …

38 thoughts on “MWB: Trump Officially Wins / A&E Gives KKK Reality Show

• March 2, 2017 at 7:30 pm

what pisses me off is the government police the feds will do whatever it takes to stop a group like the panthers who didn't hurt anybody but help their own and defend themselves legally and still be killed and thrown in jail but you have a HATE group who openly spread hate to a particular race would kill that race at any opportunity but still to this day free and still all around the USA

• March 2, 2017 at 7:30 pm

i`m sorry i am not a racist but why are whites always labeled racists it always looks to me like anyone who talks about racism so much that its a normal thing their the ones that are actually racist its childish to me like to black lives matter i say no all lives matter.

• March 2, 2017 at 7:30 pm

Really enjoy what you guys do and your point of views, keep doin good work.

• March 2, 2017 at 7:30 pm

How many persons of color had their signatures on the Declaration of Independence? The Constitution? This has been a white country from it's founding. Only a fool thinks this country is anything other than United States created by White People, for White people. Persons of color are here by abduction (slavery) or infiltration as refugees (illegal immigration).

NO DISRESPECT but WE DONT NEED THE MESSAGES and knowledge to
    come out SWEET AND NICE

• March 2, 2017 at 7:30 pm

everyone deserves to have their story told.even assholes. I've watched several shows on the black panthers and Malcolm X,just let em be.Evil never outlives righteousness.

• March 2, 2017 at 7:30 pm

What the NewWorldOrder fears the most is blacks and whites getting together to tell them FU!!!!!

• March 2, 2017 at 7:30 pm

TRUMP2016….I FEEL LIKE HE'S GONNA HELP THE BLACK COMMUNITY AND BRING US ALL TOGETHER AS AMERICANS BECAUSE OBAMA CAUSE ALOT OF RACIAL DIVIDING WHEN HE WAS IN THE OFFICE. I'M PROUD TO BE A U.S CITIZEN OF THIS COUNTRY SO IF Y'ALL WANT TO TAKE YOUR BLACK ASS TO AFRICA THEN GO AHEAD I'M STAY HERE. HE'S NOT A RACIST AT ALL.

• March 2, 2017 at 7:30 pm

The show is actually about a group of activist who are opposed to the kkk. In fact, the show's goal is to expose the kkk as the hate group it actually is. Also, although there aren't an abundance if black shows, Blackish is this generations cosby show.

• March 2, 2017 at 7:30 pm

Agreed, boycotting is pointless. Already dropped A&E and all other cable stations Comcast airs. There's very little reason to watch TV. Pick up a book. Trust me, when enough people drop their subscriptions Comcast will take action. But regardless of whether Comcast responds or not, who needs any of this TV garbage?

• March 2, 2017 at 7:30 pm

what about BET,Bounce TV,Dish Nation, The VIEW,Etc…we gotta put up with you're stupid liberal shit,than you have to put up with ours…Shaquita…Hahahahahah get real

• March 2, 2017 at 7:30 pm

racist bitch on the right "if all white people would leave Africa you would be happy to go there?" with your no better then the rest of them …….GO TRUMP!!!!

• March 2, 2017 at 7:30 pm

I wonder which one of you I'd call a triflin skeezer and which one a Ho. You black bitches continue to blame racism for your issues. How is Dog the Bounty hunter's show racist? Start your own media the NNN Negro News Network. We've seen our last black President in 50-100 years as Obama was such a failure. Shaquita are you serious that's this bitch's name? I wonder how many kids these 2 have by how many different "baby daddies" you know blacks kill Whites at a 10/1 rate over Vice Versa. I remember 2 Negroes celebratin O. J. getting off & 2 of my black employees celebrated. They were downsized aka fired both within the next 2 weeks. Your Negro Lives Matter is rhetoric. More prisons for black criminals I'm for that. You jigaboo weaved up bitches are not going to shit. Blacks many of them were better off as slaves. You had work, food, a place to live & you weren't killing 1000's of others every year. Who's your heroes Al Sharpton, Ike Turner, Michael Jackson. A&E is a top channel. You've got BET bitches now get back to Motel 6 & clean those rooms.

• March 2, 2017 at 7:30 pm

After watching the 7 minute preview I must say I was fascinated and mad that it ended so shortly! It comes on Jan 10. I urge everyone to watch it. Online if you don't want to give A&E the Nielsen ratings… lol p.S. I'm an Afrocentric Black Guy.

• March 2, 2017 at 7:30 pm

The ladies lost me about 2 minutes in. But I won't watch and "studying" the show won't offer insight to our enemies. A & E doesn't care about ethics it's about ratings/ads. That channel used to be great now trash like Duck Dynasty is a hit show for them. Any African-American who watches a fake reality show about a white supremacist group is a lost cause. That time could be spent reading or preparing for this latest assault/oppresive phase on our people. That group has been around since 1866, so there has been a century for Africana people to study or combat them. The main reason they diminished in numbers was due to the work of European Americans/white folk at the Southern poverty law center think tank/civil rights organization that monitors that group and other hate groups. On this issue they would have been better to interview.

• March 2, 2017 at 7:30 pm

Well you idiots never said anything about all of the ignorant and demoralizing cable TV reality shows before so you now are reaping what you sowed. A&E is owned by the Walt Disney Company and NBCUniversal… the same media so-called elite Democrats that backed Hillary Clinton. The KKK was started by Democrats. So i call you "idiots" cause don't you see that you are supporting your own destruction? You did not want Trump to win… you wanted the evil witch Hillary to win, You glorify Jay Z and Beyonce and Lebron James as they wave the flag for the evil witch and now you give the KKK their own reality TV show.
    Your reality is stranger than fiction. You are living on the Democrat plantation and calling others fools for wanting to break free.

• March 2, 2017 at 7:30 pm

WOW YOU SLAVES HAVE SUCH SMALL MINDS!!

• March 2, 2017 at 7:30 pm

Thats foolish, these demons should not be what is represented in media…we know they've always been around. But it's our duty not to just sit back and accept it…To do that is dangerous…

• March 2, 2017 at 7:30 pm

Duck Dynasty is racist, but they adopted a black child??? Haiti is all 98% black, why don't you move there? People so paranoid about Trump, but what has the democrats done to benefit blacks?

• March 2, 2017 at 7:30 pm

The show is not glorifying the KKK is dismantling it and showing its ignorance and bigotry. There are people who talk about how ashamed they are to have family members and being associated with it. Please watch the previews. I love your videos, Because of how knowledgeable you both are. However this one misses the mark.

• March 2, 2017 at 7:30 pm

Why are you happy about this show? You're not going to watch it and challenge it.
    KKK got their own show to further their white supremacist agenda and black folk got love and hip hop to further ratchetness and coonery.
    yall some fools if you think this show will expose how truly evil these demons are.

• March 2, 2017 at 7:30 pm

From what I've read, the KKK has only 8,000 members nationwide. People need to ignore these inbred idiots and stop giving them the publicity that they seek. SHEESH!!!!!

• March 2, 2017 at 7:30 pm

can black people get over their KKK hysteria

• March 2, 2017 at 7:30 pm

A&E and the history channel are clear supporters of white supremacy look how many Hitler shows come who really won ww2 when nazism is everywhere but the place it started

• March 2, 2017 at 7:30 pm

I can't believe it I was born after tv was invented There were 7 channels I was raised in an urban area in the Northeast As a child all we knew was the KKK were fanatic s doing awful deeds We saw the civil rights struggle in the living room view nam anti war protests etc People knew this existed but things went on I don't think the view threatened Whoopi The only shows I've seen are anti klan

• March 2, 2017 at 7:30 pm

I can't watch all of this buffoonery. These two nitwits have the audacity to single out what the KKK has done to BLACKS today -yet it's just as nasty as what blacks do every DAY to black people.

Today's KKK is a bunch of uneducated white buffoons with laptops and bullhorns. They're hardly a threat to anyone black! Shit. Try walking through an urban black area in some nice shit past 9pm.

You look stupid ladies… Buffoons.

• March 2, 2017 at 7:30 pm

I don't know what you guys are talking about when it comes to TV and kids reading but my kids read all types of books and they actually hate those dumb shows and so do I!