FULL VIDEO: https://youtu.be/4TQnLi_gns0 Sunday, Aug. 6, Jesse mentions Matthew 13 verse 12 where Jesus says: To him who has, more shall be given; but …

25 thoughts on “Move Out from Mama’s House & Live an Adventure. Or Stay and Be a Girl. (EXCERPT Church Aug 6)

• March 11, 2018 at 7:41 pm

What if they live home and pay rent, could they still pay rent and when they get married move out?

• March 11, 2018 at 7:41 pm

Jesse, I love hearing your thoughts and I have so much respect for you.

• March 11, 2018 at 7:41 pm

marry at any age, but do not become parents until age 35 for ladies and 45 for men. Have only one child, after 2 full years of marriage, and wait 6 years to have your second, if you need a second. Have morals, stay drugs and alcohol free. Treat everyone like you want to be treated. Avoid welfare and begging online or off. Do not kill, rape or beat people. Siberia one way for all evil demons, as future organ donors.

• March 11, 2018 at 7:41 pm

Chicago???? We are our own worst enemies. Brown KKK are killing us in Chicago.

Thank you.

Google: Judi Grace StoryCorps. ( 74 years of wisdom for you to listen.)

Google: Murders in Chicago. ( God is going to bring karma.)

• March 11, 2018 at 7:41 pm

How many mothers pay or own a home? Where's the father? Do you know how difficult it is to get a good job because of Obama?

Hopefully Trump can start to fix these problems.

• March 11, 2018 at 7:41 pm

Cost of living in California is way to high…..Im not gonna move out to pay rent on another mans mortgage fuck that….. ill keep saving my money and living with my parents….. I enjoy having my dad around me as much as he annoys me….. he keeps me grounded

• March 11, 2018 at 7:41 pm

Is this the truth? Or is it jesse's truth? Aka a lie

• March 11, 2018 at 7:41 pm

I lived with my parents till I was about 21. It actually helped me. But dammit, I never went back and I'm in my mid-40's

• March 11, 2018 at 7:41 pm

I graduated high school in 1982. On the day of my graduation, after the ceremony, I met my mother and father in the hallway of the auditorium. My father said to me; "Son, you have three choices in life. 1.) You can go to work. 2.) You can go to college. 3.) You can join the military. Do you know what all three of those have in common?" I said; "No." My father said; "You getting out of the house. You have 30 days." So, I messed around for a week or two and then joined the U.S. Marine Corps.

• March 11, 2018 at 7:41 pm

Mama is also the welfare state / entitlements

• March 11, 2018 at 7:41 pm

We must bring the family back to society. Otherwise life will get worse

• March 11, 2018 at 7:41 pm

I just watched infowars the left are just nuts I'm sry you got kicked out of a gym for who you support it was messed up great interview with owen I just subbed to u I am have watched your channel before

• March 11, 2018 at 7:41 pm

This isnt 1968 this is 2017, you cannot just by property cheap and just get a job that pays a living wage in the click of your fingers.

• March 11, 2018 at 7:41 pm

I am not one of them although a few of my friends who are in their 50's still live at home with their mamas. They are so dependent on them and at the same time treat them as slaves to clean their dishes and change their beds and such. After their mamas go see their maker those men won't have a clue as to even know how to wipe their own asses.

• March 11, 2018 at 7:41 pm

Hey Jessie, saw ya in infowars, Good to see ya, God Bless, Stay Safe GO TRUMP!!!!