FULL VIDEO: https://youtu.be/4TQnLi_gns0 Sunday, Aug. 6, Jesse mentions Matthew 13 verse 12 where Jesus says: To him who has, more shall be given; but …

25 thoughts on “Move Out from Mama’s House & Live an Adventure. Or Stay and Be a Girl. (EXCERPT Church Aug 6)

• March 11, 2018 at 7:41 pm

What if they live home and pay rent, could they still pay rent and when they get married move out?

• March 11, 2018 at 7:41 pm

Jesse, I love hearing your thoughts and I have so much respect for you.

• March 11, 2018 at 7:41 pm

marry at any age, but do not become parents until age 35 for ladies and 45 for men. Have only one child, after 2 full years of marriage, and wait 6 years to have your second, if you need a second. Have morals, stay drugs and alcohol free. Treat everyone like you want to be treated. Avoid welfare and begging online or off. Do not kill, rape or beat people. Siberia one way for all evil demons, as future organ donors.

• March 11, 2018 at 7:41 pm

Chicago???? We are our own worst enemies. Brown KKK are killing us in Chicago.

Thank you.

Google: Judi Grace StoryCorps. ( 74 years of wisdom for you to listen.)

Google: Murders in Chicago. ( God is going to bring karma.)

• March 11, 2018 at 7:41 pm

How many mothers pay or own a home? Where's the father? Do you know how difficult it is to get a good job because of Obama?

Hopefully Trump can start to fix these problems.

• March 11, 2018 at 7:41 pm

Cost of living in California is way to high…..Im not gonna move out to pay rent on another mans mortgage fuck that….. ill keep saving my money and living with my parents….. I enjoy having my dad around me as much as he annoys me….. he keeps me grounded

• March 11, 2018 at 7:41 pm

Is this the truth? Or is it jesse's truth? Aka a lie

• March 11, 2018 at 7:41 pm

I lived with my parents till I was about 21. It actually helped me. But dammit, I never went back and I'm in my mid-40's

• March 11, 2018 at 7:41 pm

I graduated high school in 1982. On the day of my graduation, after the ceremony, I met my mother and father in the hallway of the auditorium. My father said to me; "Son, you have three choices in life. 1.) You can go to work. 2.) You can go to college. 3.) You can join the military. Do you know what all three of those have in common?" I said; "No." My father said; "You getting out of the house. You have 30 days." So, I messed around for a week or two and then joined the U.S. Marine Corps.

• March 11, 2018 at 7:41 pm

Mama is also the welfare state / entitlements

• March 11, 2018 at 7:41 pm

We must bring the family back to society. Otherwise life will get worse

• March 11, 2018 at 7:41 pm

I just watched infowars the left are just nuts I'm sry you got kicked out of a gym for who you support it was messed up great interview with owen I just subbed to u I am have watched your channel before

• March 11, 2018 at 7:41 pm

This isnt 1968 this is 2017, you cannot just by property cheap and just get a job that pays a living wage in the click of your fingers.

• March 11, 2018 at 7:41 pm

I am not one of them although a few of my friends who are in their 50's still live at home with their mamas. They are so dependent on them and at the same time treat them as slaves to clean their dishes and change their beds and such. After their mamas go see their maker those men won't have a clue as to even know how to wipe their own asses.

• March 11, 2018 at 7:41 pm

Hey Jessie, saw ya in infowars, Good to see ya, God Bless, Stay Safe GO TRUMP!!!!

Powerful story Jesse..lol the Steel mills of Pittsburgh Wheeling.area

• March 11, 2018 at 7:41 pm

Until this day I agree with jesse on every single thing he has said, but the minimum employment age is 14-16 not to mention you have to be over 16 to legally have a full time job, my question is, to be able to survive (food, transportation, rent, light, water) you need minimum 2000-3000 minimum per month anywhere in the US, so with a minimum wage job which is what kids that age are making, how is it even possible for them to afford that and concentrate full time on their education? It makes no sense unless you are assuming the majority of these kids you are speaking of get scholarship with paid dormitory. And yeah one in a million can pull that off but I think it's the other way around those with extreme emergencys are those who will make that happen, because they have no choice, and even kids with scholarships and staying in dorms will one day have to go back to mamas house it's not an opinion it is a reality, I completely understand how setting that mindstate as a goal is good though

• March 11, 2018 at 7:41 pm

I moved out and join the military 3 weeks after I graduated Highschool. I didn't have a Mother in the house my father raised all his 4 kids in Morristown NJ by himself. I remember my dad telling me when I was 17..son when you graduate you're not any longer covered by my health insurance, I hope I've done a good job but within 1 year after you finish high school you're on your own I love you and I know you can do it. I join the military, got married had 5 kids..and I never asked anyone for a dime. I was left a little when my Dad passed that's was it. My wife and I raised our kids the exact same way, and they're doing okay just starting out their careers…No help they have to feel the same way I did, and it's tough and I told them if we help you with these struggles you'll never understand. I didn't understand until later myself, but looking back my dad was 1 of 10 kids from Itainain immigrant parents that raised 10 kids during the depression..if they can do it we can do it. Thanks, Jesse these are valuable things we need to show and teach our children

• March 11, 2018 at 7:41 pm

I think that this is a cultural concept. If you are talking about the American concept of rugged individualism I do and can understand. But apparently most Americans havent been exposed to other racial cultures where this concept is never a viable social construct some never heard of it and others its totally an antithesis to their traditional values. Im Asian Am and in my birth country as most of Asian nations families tend to live together generation after generation in the same house or compound or an array of neighborhood sections where everyone's last name is the essential commonality.
    And people lived in the same house with grands aunts cousins all doing their respective roles whatever they have been expected to do seamlessly and on cue without any problem of the issue of immaturity or irresponsibility. So please consider going to other parts of the world or perhaps if thats not possible to study different cultures where certain things we dont practice here are burgeoning over there, and the reasons for their continued practice. We all dont have to kick our kids out because theyre 18 and we all dont have to buy our first house when we get to be 25. In fact in 2017 this buying of a house concept is outdated with the change if economic paradigms. Nowadays your ability to find a better job is hinged on your ability to be mobile not get stuck in one place. The millennials are finding that out loude and clear.
    Heard your experience with your gym club where they kicked you out from the Alex Jones show on Twitter. Nice to know you as Trump supporter. God speed.