Mike Ditka Releases Best Way To Make Every NFL Player Respect National Anthem

We are here bringing you the latest News Headlines Daily. Just for information, we do not actually create and/or make up these news, we are simply searching for the leading stories worldwide,…

44 thoughts on “Mike Ditka Releases Best Way To Make Every NFL Player Respect National Anthem

• January 12, 2018 at 8:58 am

You cannot make grown men do anything…Euros have neever been slaves overtly (pre-Emancipation) or covertly (today).

• January 12, 2018 at 8:58 am

I'm exercising my actual 1st amendment right: "NFL Player Protesters are IDIOTS". It's not a free speech issue. You are governed by Work Rules at work. When you're not at work you can exercise your actual 1st amendment right and bash your country, cops, robbers, indians, cowboys or anything else your privileged heart desires!

• January 12, 2018 at 8:58 am

I WANT THE PLAYERS, OWNERS, ROGER GOODELL TO GO BANKRUPT! I Hate their GUTS!

• January 12, 2018 at 8:58 am

That's the way to do it in the so-called 'Land of the free': MAKE them respect a traitorous flag. Says it all doesn't it? Too funny.

• January 12, 2018 at 8:58 am

I don't think he should play again period for anybody ! If he wants to say fuck you and the country , say promptly fuck you and good bye back.

• January 12, 2018 at 8:58 am

u can say the same thing about ditka and this video ……. this was a dumb video

• January 12, 2018 at 8:58 am

for the past five years or so, I have been watching less and less professional football. college ball yes but the pros? less and less. now with this shit starting last year, I am not inclined whatsoever, to watch it.

no. to the NFL Commissioner, I do NOT want to 'understand' some game player for money, big money by the way, philosophy about politics, the economy, sexual customs, etc. I am only inter3sted in actors as far as what movie/play , they are acting in. Same deal goes with singers. what are they singing and how are they performing thta song?

as for 'sports HEOROS' ? what game are they playing. let me re-type that again. what GAME are they PLAYING in. how are they doing in the GAME? etc. they want to do politics, ?? , I dopn't want to watch them.

actors just please act, that is what you are getting paid for.

singers just sing. again, that is what you are getting paid.

athletes do your 'sports GAMES'. that is the only reason I am watching your GAME.

there is so little free time in my life, I just can't waste it, watching people getting BIG MONEY, acting out their Own Self Importance'. I just don't have that interest. so what to do this football season other than wasting time watching pro ball?

don't worry, I'll come up with something for sure. no biggie.

• January 12, 2018 at 8:58 am

This stupid ass Ditka has been hit in the head too many times and seems to have forgotten about our constitution and the first Amendment…….Freedom of speech !!!!! DUUUUHHHH !!!!

• January 12, 2018 at 8:58 am

The Blacks Football Players should go to Africa and get their own football league.

• January 12, 2018 at 8:58 am

No amount of money can buy a mans dignity or empathy towards his own people if he is a real man. The national anthem was not written for people of african decent and if you listen to all three versus, it actually celebrates the death of slaves. By the way. The quality if this video sucks. Have some balls and show your face or at least use your own voice to express your opinions you coward

• January 12, 2018 at 8:58 am

I'm a veteran and when I see someone not stand for the national anthem or even witness hose who burn the flag, I don't like it but I also realize something. This is America and our 1st Amendment is part of the deal, that means there will be people saying and doing things I don't like or agree with all the time. Trying to bully someone into not speaking or expressing their true feelings is decidedly un-American.

• January 12, 2018 at 8:58 am

I think if you don't want to stand up for the national anthem , the respectful thing to do is remain in the locker room.The NFL should make this policy.

• January 12, 2018 at 8:58 am

Colin and Marshawn were on teams losing a rigged superbowl. Golly gee, it stuck in their craw. Any fool can see these pooper bowls are ridiculously scripted.  After Rozelle the NFL is DOA. An America where one can't protest ain't America.

• January 12, 2018 at 8:58 am

you don't stand you don't play you don't play you don't get paid !!

• January 12, 2018 at 8:58 am

Hell ya Mike! screw these pussbags, so called athletes. I would love to see them playing back in the 60s and the 50s can you say clothes line,chopblock, they would be standing there pissing their pants !!!

• January 12, 2018 at 8:58 am

Recorded voice gets a bullshit thumbs down from me,fuck you.

• January 12, 2018 at 8:58 am

Iron Mike has red, white and blue running through his veins! Good for you coach!

• January 12, 2018 at 8:58 am

I would say to the American people just don't pay attention to these fools !!! and watch baseball !!! lol

• January 12, 2018 at 8:58 am

Da coach said all the right words, I live near Chicago so I heard the broadcast. Although it is easy to say something like that when you are no longer coaching but if anybody would do it, Ditka would. HATE THESE WEIRD VOICE VIDEOS BTW.

• January 12, 2018 at 8:58 am

Id put it in there million plus dollar contract. If you disrupt the team by not participating in all activities then you wont get paid. I bet if they had a choice of making there millions of dollars or standing and showing a little bit of respect for our country and the military that defends us. They would choose the money. If u want to make a statement do it on your own time not on company time. People are paying your salary to come watch you play not to come watch u disrespect the flag and the anthem and our military by sitting on a cooler and eating a banana. Id fire him on the spot

• January 12, 2018 at 8:58 am

totally agree with coach ditka. You dont participate in the activities then u dont play.

• January 12, 2018 at 8:58 am

Fuck football stop it completely give the money to the needy in our contry over paid hypocrite assholes

• January 12, 2018 at 8:58 am

Ditka now showing everyone he's bitch old white fake American trump must be his girl

• January 12, 2018 at 8:58 am

African Americans should walk away from all these sports leagues and go back and restart our own leagues again.

• January 12, 2018 at 8:58 am

Ditka forgets that many coaches and owners are also liberals.

Don't stand, don't play!

• January 12, 2018 at 8:58 am

Mike Ditka is exactly correct. The coaches of each team, the owners, and the NFL as an organization need to follow "Iron Miles" advice exactly.

• January 12, 2018 at 8:58 am

FUCK THE NATIONAL ANTHEM! FUCK NATIONALISM FOR THAT MATTER!

• January 12, 2018 at 8:58 am

They should be suspended indefinately, like Pete Rose. no hall of fame induction, not ever mentioned on tv, ESPN or any other media ever again. let these not so smart fuckers use their degrees in basket weaving and recreational science to survive you lazy, good for fucking nothing, unappreciated shit faces. America made your sorry asses and americans will fuck you up for your bullshit!!

Got to love Iron Mike!!

• January 12, 2018 at 8:58 am

Another Lice Level Sports figure Kasper & Lynch and yes I agree and Salute Iron Mike