Maxine Waters Proves Most Blacks Are Immoral

Blacks (not all, not all, not all, but most) are immoral and support evil, & call good evil. Their purpose on earth today (not before) is to destroy — they’re even …

47 thoughts on “Maxine Waters Proves Most Blacks Are Immoral

• November 5, 2018 at 1:39 am

you the best jesse.i am a am vet and was just attacked from behind by latinos over their illegal tire business next to my home. i am white and under attack.married 34 years same house. you all can have it as my chonic pain has won and he has trouble coming so soon

• November 5, 2018 at 1:39 am

I understand he's expressing his opinions with his own "alternative" facts, but to have a platform and not express or criticize with resolve or helpful advice is disappointing. He sounds like an older racist white man while hes mocking and hating his own people.

• November 5, 2018 at 1:39 am

Black conservative Coons like Jesse Lee are Uncle Tom's. Not most , not most but ALL. He has a bastard son, is still single and alone and thrives off of degrading black women. He clearly hasn't forgiven his momma for making him black. He clearly hates his momma for his speech impediment. Pathetic negro.

• November 5, 2018 at 1:39 am

Blacks need a new Martin Luther King who teaches blacks to Love not hate with Democrats teaching Blacks to blame every poor decision you make is because the white man somehow made you do it you had no choice but to have a baby out of wed lock not finsh high school and keep the father i jail for non support please wake up before the country is FUBAR!!

• November 5, 2018 at 1:39 am

Jesse is such a dumbass uncle Tom. He would have been the type of slave that would thank his master for being a slave.

• November 5, 2018 at 1:39 am

Another Muckin Fonkey spewing lies, depravity, deceit in the church!!!

• November 5, 2018 at 1:39 am

God said in the end days Good would be called Evil and Evil would be called Good. I love you Mr. Jesse ! You do a Great Job ! God Bless !

• November 5, 2018 at 1:39 am

Most white people, myself included, do not spend our time thinking about race. I am lower middle income with a decent job but not a good job that I like. I work with all kinds of people. We all clock in and do the best we can. I will say that Obama care killed me. I used to think that if I worked hard and did a good job that every year there would be a little more money coming into my home. Every year we would make a small step forward. Now my premiums are thru the roof!!! Now I lose money every year regardless of any annual raise at work. A .25 cent hourly raise does not compensate for the $500/ month insurance I have to pay with a 2,500 per member payout before insurance kicks in.

• November 5, 2018 at 1:39 am

jesse if you believe everything you support on yourside is pure and good,then you are as dumb as you look.

• November 5, 2018 at 1:39 am

Jesse you need to shut the hell up!

• November 5, 2018 at 1:39 am

Aboriginal people in Australia are the same, free stuff free stuff more government benefits than white people, turn their communities into ghettos steal your lawn mower right out of your hand legit and just say I'll bring back later cuz they never do

• November 5, 2018 at 1:39 am

I am a 44yr old white woman who grew up in southern Mississippi and I live in a mixed race neighborhood and we are all friends with each other and our kids play we BBQ and everyone respects everyone. We consider each other family. In 2005 Katrina hit us straight on and our coast was devastated. We didn't loot we came together and checked out all our neighbors and shared food water etc…i have made poor life choices and I owned up to what I had done and excepted the consequences and I don't blame it on anyone else so why do people think because slavery was over 150yrs ago you suffered from that. I am 100% sure nobody in our times alive now will ever know what it feels like to be a slave. I am scared for our country and my straight white son and white daughter bc they are responsible for the poverty of other people.

• November 5, 2018 at 1:39 am

I feel bad for those people at that church they are involved in a cult just like the "Jonestown" people.

• November 5, 2018 at 1:39 am

There is nothing worse for this country than the "white liberal".

• November 5, 2018 at 1:39 am

Obama along with the democrats have and are still dividing this country."DIVIDE AND CONQUER"

• November 5, 2018 at 1:39 am

There are many good black peoople along with all the races and there are many bad people amongst the races. Anyone voting for the democrats are either brainwashed or just plain EVIL.

• November 5, 2018 at 1:39 am

Black people are confuse people, they think God is as stupid as they were, Imagine bringing this wicked woman in the so called house of God

• November 5, 2018 at 1:39 am

Speak truth God bless you , Blacks are their own problems, am a black blacks hate good people, I remember when growing up as a child, my father was hated for been a good Christian, They say why always going to church with your kids, why not follow us eat the sacrifice meat just that they hate man dad because he don't eat those dirty things

• November 5, 2018 at 1:39 am

They won't vote for her though. The Mexicans will slaughter em

• November 5, 2018 at 1:39 am

hay now most world leaders are white and they are destroying whole countries,,and religions…the black leaders in america are just following what they see the white leaders do.

• November 5, 2018 at 1:39 am

MAXINE WATERS LOVES THE ANACONDA . SHES LOOKING FOR MEN WITH THE ANACONDA BABY. NOME SAYIN, BRAW??? KEEPIN IT ONE HUNDRED.

• November 5, 2018 at 1:39 am

Not all black people are bad iv got good friends iv dated girls we all need each other to keep this red wave going

• November 5, 2018 at 1:39 am

Maxine waters is doing such a lousy job,her voters still want her their and her district has very few blacks. Now latino and whites make the majority of her district.

• November 5, 2018 at 1:39 am

White Americans are stupid they should be boycotting NFL games the players hate you Start watching the NHL instead

• November 5, 2018 at 1:39 am

what people need to realize is that satan is the very best at what he does;he convenced one third of the angels in heaven he was as good as god …..if that would have been so he could have spoke his own heaven and earth into existance. he cant never could …read the first chapter in the bible and then read it again.

• November 5, 2018 at 1:39 am

Black Americans have been lied to by Democraps for years. I would hope they would stop and answer one question…are you better off today than you have been in the past 50 years? The Democraps only think about blacks when it is election-time. They make blacks reliant on what the government provides them. The Democraps do not care about blacks. As President Trump said during his campaign for president, what the hell do you have to lose, give me a chance. He has produced more jobs and opportunities for blacks and I truly believe he loves blacks as much as whites, hispanics, and other races. As for Mad Max, she is a threat to everyone who doesn't believe what she believes. Her spewing venom is hurting all of America. Take care. God bless.

• November 5, 2018 at 1:39 am

Ok… but she foregot to mention that the great deliver obama, deported and seperated more families from each other than any president thus far

• November 5, 2018 at 1:40 am

The problem is – the churches became COMMUNITY CENTERS, not the places where people worship God in the spirit and Truth. This low IQ hater has no rights to speak in any church. But as I said before, black churches have nothing common with Christ. They just spread the hate.

• November 5, 2018 at 1:40 am

Black church – what can be more racist? Do they worship Satan? Jesus taught "Love all people."

• November 5, 2018 at 1:40 am

BRUTALLY HONEST ! SIR , I HOPE U AINT PUNKIN OUR ASSES N U END UP BN AL SHARPTON ( in disguise ) CUZ U R REAL like TRUMP STRAIGHT FORWARD , n its true u must give a quick ,swift ,slap in thee ass to an ill mannered child ( a correction )Perhaps there's hope in this world , yet ?

• November 5, 2018 at 1:40 am

NATION OF ISLAM IS BEHIND A LOT OF THIS. UMAR JOHNSON IS BEHIND THIS.