Making Wakanda Great Again | The Ben Shapiro Show Ep. 474

The Senate Judiciary Committee uncovers a very weird letter from Obama national security advisor Susan Rice, the Rob Porter fallout continues, and the media go wild for Wakanda. To watch the…

26 thoughts on “Making Wakanda Great Again | The Ben Shapiro Show Ep. 474

• July 5, 2018 at 11:00 am

leftists have no political ideology, their ideology is whatever divides the populace and brings it to them in the moment.

• July 5, 2018 at 11:00 am

How dare you say Asgard isn’t real! It’s like I don’t even know you anymore…

• July 5, 2018 at 11:00 am

Ben Shapiro did you say 3,000 miles or 30,000 miles away from home? I'm positive you said 30,000 idk maybe you work for SPACEFORCE. You talk like you have a swollen fat tongue buddy, take the shit out of your mouth.

• July 5, 2018 at 11:00 am

I can sympathise with black people. It's just interesting to see your culture represented. I mean Coco was an awesome movie that represented it's country's culture. I'm personally waiting for an Indian Disney princess not only because it would represent my culture but because it would be an interesting premice to start a story on. This doesn't mean I don't like other movies with white people in it, it just means it would be fun to see a representation of my culture.

• July 5, 2018 at 11:00 am

We already know how great we are as a people. Jealousy looks very bad on you. You want to be us.

• July 5, 2018 at 11:00 am

While I enjoyed the black exploitation films, I have absolutely NO INTEREST in watching a predominately all black character movie today. Call me all the names you like, I have NO interest or belief in myths being pushed about blacks today. I have nothing in common with them nor any wish/reason to associate with the majority of them. I don't care for the ones who don't act like civilized people and demand special privileges because of what happened ages ago or fake news about alleged racial discrimination today.

• July 5, 2018 at 11:00 am

All the major super heroes (DC AND Marvel) were created by a handful of jewish guys!

• July 5, 2018 at 11:00 am

I wouldn’t consider myself a liberal or a conservative. I agree with points form both sides.
    My question is this.

Why are some people so upset that black people are really enjoying a super hero movie?
    I watched it and I really enjoyed seeing someone that looked like as a strong mainstream hero and kick butt.
    What’s so wrong with that?

• July 5, 2018 at 11:00 am

Poor Ben. Looks like he got some razor burn. The first rule of shave club, is we talk about shave club.

• July 5, 2018 at 11:00 am

Why is no one mentioning the obvious! Wankanda is the most advanced civilisation on planet earth, and has been for a long time, why didn't they share their knowledge with their neighbouring black countries? Why did they allow the white devils to subjugate and enslave their fellow black men? So they find themselves in possession of this incredible resource (Vibranium) and what do they do? They shut up about it, isolate themselves from everyone else and let those around them fend for themselves! Dick move if ever I saw one!

• July 5, 2018 at 11:00 am

When the monkey king-or whatever-started grunting and hooting like a gorilla I about lost it…!

• July 5, 2018 at 11:00 am

37:00 Cmon Ben, this is too easy. The Jewish guy's first concern is to not waste his money. XD

• July 5, 2018 at 11:00 am

At the risk of sounding like a leftist snowflake which I most definitely am not I would like to point out a possible flaw in a statement made.
    Asgard is and has been a very real place to a great many people religiously speaking in the same way as heaven is in traditional Judao-Christian belief systems. While I understand that the comparison is being made within the scope of the marvel fictitious realm and their perversion of an existing belief system, I would still caution against an example that would inadvertently invalidate someone’s belief system.

• July 5, 2018 at 11:00 am

Jerry Trainor is one of 7 white actors who would’ve played a better Black Panther

• July 5, 2018 at 11:00 am

Same with the fake movie, Coming to America. Zamundi, Wakanda is a fantasy. Africa COULD be close to this, the closes they ever came was pre-apartheid S. Africa. That’s all gone now. They have the natural resources, plenty of talented people, good farm land…….all that the US ever had. But, it’s a shithole. Why? How long are they going to blame Europe and what was done 100 years ago. Time and time again Africans have run their own Countries and time and time again, it ends in terror, death an tyranny. I truly don’t think, the black race can be peaceful, useful, and a plus to the world. They just can’t. The best they can do, is become professional sports stars…….not anywhere close to running a Country.

• July 5, 2018 at 11:00 am

m/o Terry McAuliffe is afraid. He will bleed into other investigations, or already.