Leaders of North Korea, South Korea hold historic meeting

Fox News’ Greg Palkot on the historic meeting between North Korea’s Kim Jong Un and South Korea’s Moon Jae-In.

36 thoughts on “Leaders of North Korea, South Korea hold historic meeting

• March 18, 2019 at 1:05 am

The N.W.O being built… One GOVERNMENT and RELIGION… NIMROD HIMSELF!!! THE ANTI- CHRIST.

• March 18, 2019 at 1:05 am

Kim: O sqiggly line I no your a soldier if I could just kill you when no one's looking I would cuz I no your looking at me

• March 18, 2019 at 1:05 am

Historic and indeed heartwarming. America PLEASE mind your own business and STOP meddling in international affairs. BACK OFF – this is a momentous occasion and will only be deliberately ruined by yet more grotesquely aggressive imperialist behaviour by the US. Your intervention is DESTRUCTIVE to peace ☮️

• March 18, 2019 at 1:05 am

You troglodytes thanking Trump for this, when he didn’t do anything but egg on North Korea. Moon is to thank for this, not Western aggression.

• March 18, 2019 at 1:05 am

Kim ain't fucking around watch the clip they cross boarders and Kim says something but the other guy is keeping a smile he's being told look don't fuck with me.

• March 18, 2019 at 1:05 am

Trump most likely won't get a nobel prize for this but Obama got one for his "Hopes and aspirations"….

• March 18, 2019 at 1:05 am

wish to see the two countries united as germany

• March 18, 2019 at 1:05 am

I pray for the people in these countries, God please Bless the North Koreans with peace so they ALL can prosper like South Korea. Thank You Pres. Trump, You are an Amazing peace loving Man.

• March 18, 2019 at 1:05 am

I hope unification follows.

• March 18, 2019 at 1:05 am

If Korea unifies during Trump presidency, that would be the biggest plot twist of all time

• March 18, 2019 at 1:05 am

They really do not need the U.S. to get involved. As far as i see it, south korea is gonna eventually kick the U.S. to the curb if & when they re-unify & rightfully so. Oh & please believe, china is gonna back both the north & south against the U.S.

• March 18, 2019 at 1:05 am

Trump Triumphs . Historic Best effort President Trump !

• March 18, 2019 at 1:05 am

When North Korea is making better decisions then America.
    Curb your war thirst

• March 18, 2019 at 1:05 am

Good news for Koreans, but bad news for US State Department they cant sell more guns ahaha

• March 18, 2019 at 1:05 am

I WOULDNT TRUST A FAT BASTARD THAT MURDERED HIS OWN BROTHER … VERIFY EVERYTHING OR BLOW HIS ASS AWAY.

• March 18, 2019 at 1:05 am

Please get along you are both koreans in a way. Agree for the greater good. I want to see my north korean relative.

• March 18, 2019 at 1:05 am

An behalf of CNN; we truly thank Donald Trump for his great work!