Kevin Hart And Eniko Parrish React To Cheating Rumors+ social media goes crazy

If you want to support me, so i can continue to crank out these videos, please visit the following sites: ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––…

39 thoughts on “Kevin Hart And Eniko Parrish React To Cheating Rumors+ social media goes crazy

• January 26, 2018 at 9:22 am

OMG!!!!! YOU GUYS CALLED IT !!! HE ACTUALLY CHEATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEPTEMBER 18, 2017 WOW…

• January 26, 2018 at 9:22 am

I honestly thought that was a joke.kevin tryna get attention.But today he admitted it.Now about this chick,Who cares?lol,look at her,Eniko can't possibly like this troll,She's showing her belly,as if to say,I'm about to get paid.an she is,because Kevin is showing his true colors

• January 26, 2018 at 9:22 am

How is she an upgrade? Tory supported his ass when he was staring out. He's a weak ass

• January 26, 2018 at 9:22 am

Looks like he was that damn bold. Lol.

• January 26, 2018 at 9:22 am

Eniko is not an upgrade she looks older than torrei

• January 26, 2018 at 9:22 am

Could be true when guys cheat they are not that smart

• January 26, 2018 at 9:22 am

I'm just glad his first wife stopped the happy "blended family" act. I see she no longer follows him around on Twitter & Instagram like a puppy meanwhile he's calling his Hollywood upgrade, his rib. Oh and Kevin Hart…n. please… Lol

• January 26, 2018 at 9:22 am

Once a cheater , always a cheater.
    She IS the side chick who's being cheated on lmao
    Ohhhh…the vicious cycle of gross people

• January 26, 2018 at 9:22 am

"Side chick hero" hahah your channel is the best. So much mess

• January 26, 2018 at 9:22 am

the 50 cent clip had me hollerin all the way in my feelings smh it don’t matter if eniko was the mistress or not he was cheating on his wife so don’t expect him to not cheat on you.

• January 26, 2018 at 9:22 am

kevin left his first wife with nothing, how many people are laughing or better knew payback is rough.

• January 26, 2018 at 9:22 am

The pregnant b** is a whore. she only cares about a check and she is never going to be better than his first wife. She never ever gave a f*** about that piece of shit Kevin. she only wanted a goddamn check she know that little mother f*** was married and she didn't give a f*** she just wants a check and I don't believe she cares about that baby. she only cares about a goddamn check. that's what side whores are all about. the check that is the only thing that she give a f*** about.

• January 26, 2018 at 9:22 am

Ummm I'm pretty sure that Kevin was on the front seat and the woman was on the back seat