Katt Williams Arrest — I Did What a Black Man Has to Do

Katt Williams’ explanation for his latest arrest is a classic Katt tale — accusing a store clerk of racism and outright disrespect of, not just him, but black people …

23 thoughts on “Katt Williams Arrest — I Did What a Black Man Has to Do

• December 4, 2016 at 8:59 pm

Katt Wiliams is a perpetual victim and the white man is out to get him, but i'd be more worried about 15 year old black kids if i were him.

Where is this guy's kids? does he EVER spend time with them?

• December 4, 2016 at 8:59 pm

dude this is b.s. katt is so recognizable. no way this happend. why is he buying 30 item's at a pool storevif he dont live there?

• December 4, 2016 at 8:59 pm

These devils are so two face!!!! you cant trust them

• December 4, 2016 at 8:59 pm

I don't give a fuck how ppl act about my money or me at the store they will not get what's in my pockets laid out on the counter like that unless they are courteous stop giving businesses that treat us with racism cash they will suffer trust me black ppl spend all they damn money anyway so America will suffer gravely with no flow

• December 4, 2016 at 8:59 pm

I like him but some people don't need fame cause they will destroy themselves

• December 4, 2016 at 8:59 pm

Katya a bitch boy beats women and kids fucking punk try that shit in Denver bitch boy because Denver don't give two fucks about katt

• December 4, 2016 at 8:59 pm

Katt should of moved to Stone Mountain/Lithonia area.

• December 4, 2016 at 8:59 pm

atlanta, Georgia is a chaotic zoo not going there again. poor man being discriminated like that because of some ignorant

• December 4, 2016 at 8:59 pm

America is a zoo and the people there are the animals

• December 4, 2016 at 8:59 pm

I love how he has his girl with a fur coat too.

• December 4, 2016 at 8:59 pm

katt is 100% gay (not that there's anything wrong with that) if you can't see that after listening to him in this clip, then your gaydar is broke

• December 4, 2016 at 8:59 pm

they petty for the thumbnail man, the media got ya boy Katt out here looking bad… or should I say the ILLUMINATI! ..