Joseph M. Firestone joins us live tonight to discuss: “We don’t owe $20 Trillion and You Don’t Owe $61540” The 12 Steps of MMT 1. Admit that we have been …

10 thoughts on “Joseph M Firestone discusses ‘We don’t owe $20 Trillion” National Debt Fears Thoroughly Debunked

• February 17, 2018 at 2:01 pm

Your progressive fucktard communist movement. You don't need a phd to understand what's happening but I do have 5 years in austrian economics. I'm not fooled by all the complex gymnastics to confuse the masses

• February 17, 2018 at 2:01 pm

Talk about fucking long winded. The government spends way too much will continue to do so and taxpayers will either pay for it in tax or lost purchasing power via inflation

• February 17, 2018 at 2:01 pm

The debt is worse. It's $400,000 assets per capita but $800,000 unfunded liabilities. America is fucked. In total there is $100 trillion in unfunded liabilities!

• February 17, 2018 at 2:01 pm

Lol is that a UMUC degree you're proudly displaying behind you?

• February 17, 2018 at 2:01 pm

I love Dr. Firestone. This man has an encyclopedia of knowledge in his brain. I've learned more from his writing in the last 4 years than I ever learned in college. Thank you for this amazingly informative video. Love you guys. Keep up the phenomenal work.

• February 17, 2018 at 2:01 pm

I truly appreciate what Dr. Firestone shares here. However, I will need to watch it again because the terminology and ideas presented here are a bit beyond my grasp. 🙂 Thanks for continuing to share this vital information.

• February 17, 2018 at 2:01 pm

the fuckin good for nothing democrats are for nothing more than what 1s skin color is and you are trash if you are white or whats in your pants and what you think it is….

• February 17, 2018 at 2:01 pm

I LOVE MY CONTRY, I FOUGHT FOR MY COUNTRY, BUT I AM VERY ASHAMED OF THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN RUNNING IT FOR DECADES NOW.

It’s kind of complicated, but this will explain most of my perspective and opinions. What is basically happening is what has happened for several decades now… The Two Party Oligarchy (owned and controlled by the 1%, sorry not you or I) gives their "figure head" aka POTUS a few months of slinging their own crap, but then they start to tighten the screws. This only means that one party does not truly rule. The TPO is owned by a handful of billionaires that control all, and when you finally realize this fact, then you may one day gather the courage to wedge in a 3rd Party. But, I'm not holding my breath, because… I'll just stop there. Eventually, these "Presidents" all conform. …just as Drumpt is doing now with Syria. And, before you call me a Drumpt/Repiglican supporter; please know that OUR FIGHT isn't against each other, it is against a hand full of people that control our government or our public servants, or are they? FACT: USA HAS KILLED MORE THAN 20 MILLION PEOPLE IN 37 'VICTIM NATIONS' SINCE WORLD WAR II…

PEACE DOES NOT AND WILL NOT EXIST FOR THE USA ANY TIME SOON, BECAUSE WE HAVE FACTUALLY BEEN AT WAR WITH OTHER NATIONS FOR 222 YEARS OF THE 239 THAT WE HAVE BEEN A NATION UNITED! When it comes to keeping our enemies closer than our friends, then we take the cake on having enemies [pretty much] everywhere. The world knows this fact, but sadly many American's do not.

Bottom line: The Two-Party Oligarchy has made trillions for decades on the death of humans abroad and destruction of their towns and cities, while 99% of the world’s population suffers and pay out of their pockets for their heinous and insidious actions you should know by now who profits from war and who doesn't.

The only way to break this chain is to wedge in a viable and always threatening 3rd political party that doesn’t take money from lobbying bodies, billionaires or corporational brokers… or, we can sit back and watch our planet be shredded by the greed of the TPO?

• February 17, 2018 at 2:01 pm

Getting so tired of trying to tell people the debut is fake feel like im pissing in the wind excuse my launge