29 thoughts on “John McCain Talks Standing Up For Obama During Election, Memoir, Regrets In Career | The View

• February 24, 2019 at 12:56 am

A real maverick and a true gentleman. He was and probably will b the best republican one can ever think of and when u see republicans like trump, level farce allegations and conspiracy theories… John McCain wouldve made a better president than what Obama was, if he had articulated and debated his views in a more assetive way, back in 2008.

• February 24, 2019 at 12:56 am

Watch that old lady in the glasses on the left side of the screen, her reaction is all you need to know about the dumbshit Birthers.

• February 24, 2019 at 12:56 am

He's a lowlife piece of human s*** a traitor to his country a traitor to his fellow man and a traitor to his family and I'm glad he's f**** dead he couldn't get any lower piece of pond scum than this piece of s***

• February 24, 2019 at 12:56 am

People die but their legacy lives on… Always remember that! McCain's legacy will always be on the right side of history, while that of myopic divisive people like Trump have already landed themselves on the wrong side of history forever.

• February 24, 2019 at 12:56 am

THIS IS MY FAVORITE THE VIEW EPISODE. I LOVEEEEEE JOHN MC CAIN..TRUMP DOESNT Reach not even his Ankles when it comes to being a TRUE PATRIOT. Love Meghan!!! Best EULOGY EVER to her FATHER..It will be in history how she stood up for her father!

• February 24, 2019 at 12:56 am

I'm a liberal but I would not had a problem John being president in 2008 he was a man's man

• February 24, 2019 at 12:56 am

A man of honor. A republican whom I had differences with but a man of honor nonetheless

• February 24, 2019 at 12:56 am

I miss this man! Well, I'm German, and we are just looking over the ocean and we are shocked of what happens in the USA. Come to reason. Get responsible guys like John McCain into leading positions. Please!

• February 24, 2019 at 12:56 am

I agree with McCain for standing up to the white trash birther movement but the only reason these View ladies are loving him so much and smiling broadly in his presence is because he was at odds with Trump. It has nothing to do with anything in his past they are simply smiling at the fact that they've got a Republican to talk about Trump.

• February 24, 2019 at 12:56 am

A man's man, a protector of women & children, a patriot & a true diplomat….I could go on and on. McCain is everything that a man should be.

• February 24, 2019 at 12:56 am

In this man, America lost one of its great politicians! Even if he was of a different political hue, you could still trust his motivation and integrity!! What a shame he is such a rarity in the GOP these days!! He is very much missed!

• February 24, 2019 at 12:56 am

I wonder what he's doing now that he's on to his 2nd chapter of his life?