Is Segregation The Answer (A conversation with attorney Bill Johnson)

NEXT ▻ WHITE PEOPLE ARE INHERENTLY VIOLENT? https://goo.gl/K3Z4Xo SUBSCRIBE ▻ https://www.youtube.com/dailykenn FACEBOOK ▻https://www.facebook.com/dailykenncom/ TWITTER ▻https://twitter….

41 thoughts on “Is Segregation The Answer (A conversation with attorney Bill Johnson)

• February 1, 2018 at 5:32 am

By the way, you can blame feminism for all of this.

• February 1, 2018 at 5:32 am

On multiple occasions, I have had young people (20s and younger) tell me to my face that I am old and white and need to go ahead and kill myself, because we are not dying off fast enough to suit them. I am in my 50s and because I am working, they see me as someone that is keeping them from getting a job. They especially want any white person that is old enough to draw Social Security to be dragged out in the streets and killed so that they will not have to pay to support them.

• February 1, 2018 at 5:32 am

Where you at Ken? No videos lately.

• February 1, 2018 at 5:32 am

What fellowship can light have with darkness?

• February 1, 2018 at 5:32 am

a racial war be better want last 2 weeks then what the blacks going to do these big mouth blacks that say whites should die we have a racial war they would hide like hell

• February 1, 2018 at 5:32 am

People who say racism doesn't exist are stupid.

• February 1, 2018 at 5:32 am

Stanley knife is like a box cutter, surprise surprise; knives don't kill people, muslims kill people; muslims like to murder with knives but they like guns and bombs and vehicular homicide too;

• February 1, 2018 at 5:32 am

Re:Lawyer Bill Levinson 's Show. Kenn, I Have to Say that the Subject is becoming more and more Adhesive. I Thank GOD,may I say that?, that You bring out the Best of US, along w-perserverance. 5 x Over. I believe we have got to Help the North of Us as well. Deerborne is unacceptable to me. Along with the National Parks in Upper New York and Two camps I personally know of rising in W- s- Ct. To Know OUR Soc. Sec. dollars, medical and Housing lifelong are being freely given while I worked for mine is Beyond Ignorant. keep going Kenn. lies hurt, Truth hits Harder.

• February 1, 2018 at 5:32 am

The super realist view is. Give all the none whites in the our white countries a proper time period to leave if they don't leave then make them leave and the ones we can't make leave kill them. Problem solved.

• February 1, 2018 at 5:32 am

that's why they want us all to mengal so we all can look a like. and sorry I like my white race, what's wrong with that?

• February 1, 2018 at 5:32 am

I think some of you might enjoy and support the things we want to accomplish at the Narlochian Colonization Society and The Narlochian Project.

• February 1, 2018 at 5:32 am

It's a utility knife… aka a 'box cutter'…

• February 1, 2018 at 5:32 am

stupid women voted in the rape an murder

• February 1, 2018 at 5:32 am

europe whotes must build cjeap slame fire shotguns an arm up w knives too

• February 1, 2018 at 5:32 am

unfortunately its coming to this good on you left wing scumbags

• February 1, 2018 at 5:32 am

blax by far the racists an seperatists.but they never can seem to take responsibility for their shit choices n criminality

• February 1, 2018 at 5:32 am

Millwall chant(to clapping )""Youre going home ina fu@king Ambulance!" I'm an American who lives in the UK