The Dr Boyce Watkins Channel is an all-black news and commentary channel that features a number of African American thinkers, commentators and speakers.

21 thoughts on “Intellectual Choc.: Expert Shonna Etienne – Couples Survive Cheating, Drugs & Violence

• May 25, 2017 at 7:09 am

Thank you ladies. I have thoroughly enjoyed this brilliant exchange about our community.

• May 25, 2017 at 7:09 am

To Dr. Shonna Etienne: I understand that you are already quite in-depth with your business and pretty well established I just wanted to offer what you might already know but there was a time when there was a black business called The Black Think Tank and Dr's Nathan and Julia Hare were the founders of this business. Now they are no longer practicing but you might be able to research some of their information. Hope you are able to gain some important insights from some, who were dynamic and highly intellectual and respected in the black community.

• May 25, 2017 at 7:09 am

One of the requirements that I will have for my wife is that I spank her.  But I promise, no hospitalization.

• May 25, 2017 at 7:09 am

I will never forget how Ms. Etienne treated her fully black younger child contrasted to the way she treated her older part-black child.  Colorism was in effect.

• May 25, 2017 at 7:09 am

is their any white women alive nearly as beautiful or real as these ladies?

• May 25, 2017 at 7:09 am

This is one of the realist videos I've seen in a while. The topics are very fitting to the black family and what we need to do collectively. Build the black family!! Thank you my beautiful, intelligent, forward thinking sisters. Shared this video with my wife!!

Swirl Alert, not the African but the other bitch. SWIRL ALERT

damn this is a good video………how about doing a part 2

• May 25, 2017 at 7:09 am

she said "people come in ready to blaze" lol………this lady has to be from NY

• May 25, 2017 at 7:09 am

Thank you for another informative edition of Intellectual Chocolate. It complimented the Black Men United edition about relationships. Keep up the good work.

• May 25, 2017 at 7:09 am

I throughly enjoyed this video. I throughly appreciate these prospective and it has really given me confirmation on some of my thoughts prior to seeing this well done video. Bless you beautiful women for having this much needed conversation with our communities. ❤️

• May 25, 2017 at 7:09 am

Amen to all of this. please reach out to me. i also have a social mobilizing network. we are reorganizing currently. blacklovematters