Inside what happened at the Charlottesville protests

A white supremacist saying he’s ready to die for his convictions and a political activist saying he’s exposing evil were at an event that ended with one woman dead and at least 19 injured.

24 thoughts on “Inside what happened at the Charlottesville protests

• April 20, 2018 at 12:49 pm

If you want to talk racism..look no further than the blacks objecting to the other races pride!! The whites had a permit…the blacks came to it with the only purpose of causing trouble!!! I'm sorry..but your blind if you don't agree. I do not condone violence in even the smallest way!!!! This is disgusting behaviour!!!!!

• April 20, 2018 at 12:49 pm

I really want both sides to be killed now. The world would be a better place without these scum bags who are trying to kill other over some bullshit. Gave them firearms like they did in Syria and let them wipe each other out for extinction. Fuck these people.

• April 20, 2018 at 12:49 pm

Dont care what you say, the Neo Nazis, White Nationalists, Black nationalists, BLM, AntiFa, theyre all at fault for the division in this country.

• April 20, 2018 at 12:49 pm

Nationalism is not supremacism.

• April 20, 2018 at 12:49 pm

I love white people but I'm black I wish my white friends where here but he moved out of the USA

• April 20, 2018 at 12:49 pm

What is this the medevil Times trying to get rid of a vampire why the torches

• April 20, 2018 at 12:49 pm

Well let’s say three hate groups went in and one hate group got blamed.

• April 20, 2018 at 12:49 pm

Well let’s say three hate groups went in and one hate group got blamed.

• April 20, 2018 at 12:49 pm

"we are doing the lords work" says the guy who clearly has autism and down syndrome

• April 20, 2018 at 12:49 pm

Oh man if Latinos and my black folks united on these white cunts omg they would all be licking the bottom of my shoe

• April 20, 2018 at 12:49 pm

Mom thought the killer was going for a Trump rally wow.

• April 20, 2018 at 12:49 pm

One thing I agree don't touch the monument it's a part of history I think both sides are wrong trying to fight over this, and I do under stand the white supremacists trying protect the the history, but saying white power is wrong