I Caught My Chinese Boyfriend Cheating at the Dollar Store || #BrelynnTidBits

MY FIRST BRELYNNS TIDBIT!!!! I Caught My Chinese Boyfriend Cheating at the Dollar Store || #BrelynnTidBits ♡ Read Me For Info ♡ Subscribe Here: …

9 thoughts on “I Caught My Chinese Boyfriend Cheating at the Dollar Store || #BrelynnTidBits

• March 3, 2017 at 9:31 am

Where did you get your top from? I looked through your fashion videos and didn't find it

• March 3, 2017 at 9:31 am

Are you still friends with Morgan and Nicole?

• March 3, 2017 at 9:31 am

Diamond, in Florida, while I was still in HS I took some classes online through FLVS (Florida Virtual School). It's basically online HS classes where you can earn you credits without sitting in a classroom. It was free (as long as you're enrolled in a HS) and the guidance counselor had to approve of it. I took a few classes that I didn't want to take at my HS or it wasn't offered. IDK if New York has a virtual school program too but you could possibly look into it. By taking online classes, you could possibly leave your school early to go home and sit with you mom while you do your virtual school work. It's also an advantage in FLVS is kind of setup like college online classes so it helped me prepare for taking online classes at my current university. Maybe you could look into it and see if NY has some sort of virtual school program as well.

• March 3, 2017 at 9:31 am

Good advice. I agree with the advice for the first one.

For the second, Diamond, I think you should go to counseling due to going through a lot. It can help you get out your feelings or just talk through them. Even make a plan to accomplish your goals. You are so strong and that's great, but it's nice to be able to talk to someone who doesn't know you.

• March 3, 2017 at 9:31 am

I live in NYC and a credit recovery school which is also called an alternative school which is basically another type of high school for people who was messing up in a regular high school and wasn't able to graduate on time and you get your credits faster it's mostly better for people who are 18+ because in new york they have a lot of requirements to graduate besides getting credits you have to take regents and most of those regent classes you have to be in the course for a year or two to take the exam so it would kind of difficult to do if you're 18+ especially they kick you out of high school like around 20 or 21 in nyc depending on what school you go out here so the only option she has is an alternative or ged program

• March 3, 2017 at 9:31 am

girl it's 41 degrees and you out there in that shirt? you committed to your craft, bless your heart! lmao

i agree with you, queen does not need to be caught up with that dude in the dollar store, he has no reason to be loyal to her, they are not committed, idk why he even tried to hide the girl he was kissing on. if she likes him, she should tell him instead of being upset about it.

with diamond, i definitely think that if she can afford it, she should find a counselor/therapist or even a neutral person in her life who she could talk to. youtube seems like a good idea if she just wants to document her life and use it as an outlet, as long as she remains focused on school as her priority. i really do think it's possible for her to get her diploma and the credit recovery school seems like a great resource for her!

• March 3, 2017 at 9:31 am

Wow…… Letter #1…..Just because works at the dollar store doesn't make him an unsuitable candidate, nor the fact that he was apparently "with" that girl. Per your letter, he never even asked for your phone number. Y'all just smiling at each other, and both of you were to shy to make a move. He's NOT your man! Continue to go to the dollar store, good ones are hard to find. Move on!!!!
    Letter #2……. The mom has a Colostomy bag ( pronounced : Co- Las- toe- me). It's a bag that essentially catches your fecal matter. Instead of reliving your bowels via a toilet, the person has had several feet of their intestines removed,and must now use the bag. It does not smell if attached properly, only when changing the bag…. maybe. It's not always a permanent situation either . Sometimes they can reverse it. Part 2……..Make a list of small goals that ultimately lead you to
    Your bigger goal. Too often we have a huge goal in mind, and get overwhelmed. Take your main goal •"Graduating from H.S.", break it down into smaller goals.
    Example: 1st goal would be to study/ review each subject every night. Study for a total of 10-15 mins per subject. Then put it away.

2nd goal would be to maintain at least a
    73% – 77% on all test.

3rd goal would be to pass each class with at least a 73-75( if you can achieve higher , awesome, but don't set the bar so high , you overwhelm yourself, get discouraged and quit).
    4th goal : Pass all classes that semester.
    5th goal : Repeat 1-4 for 2nd semester
    6th goal: pass all classes for the year.

During spring break you sit down and make a main goal for summer, then you make a list of small steps on how to achieve that main goal for the summer break.
    You repeat in Summer for Fall semester, etc. you just have to decide what it is you want, make a goal on how to get there, don't be afraid to ask for help . I want you to notice how much more confidence you have b/c you asked BB for help, and now you got all
    Of us giving advice. You can and will achieve anything you desire b/c God has saved you, even with all the issues from the past, God chose to keep you breathing on this planet . There is a reason why! God has a main Goal for you, and smaller goals for you to accomplish, that he may fulfill his ultimate plan for your life!!'

• March 3, 2017 at 9:31 am

Diamond should seek counseling. Someone who can listen to her and help her get those feelings out. She went through a traumatic experience early in life. Second, I think credit recovery is like an alternative school, if so then it may be a better option to help you graduate and get your diploma. If you are not focusing in regular high school then it's no use wasting your time when you can go somewhere where you will be able to focus. You can get your high school diploma at any age in life not just under 21, I know someone who is getting their h=diploma and they are over 40. Some people prefer a GED because it's a quicker process and all you have to do is take a test in the different areas. But I do agree with Brelynn if you can get your diploma then get it. Also with the YouTube channel, it may be a great idea. It can help her document her process from healing to getting her diploma. She may even help other young girls who are going through similar problems in return will help her deal with her feelings. It just depends on how much she can handle. If you can't do YouTube and high school at the same time then yes focus on school but if you can handle both then go for it.