How the Elites Turned on Americans Fighting Against Corruption

Join Wolf PAC: http://www.wolf-pac.com/wolf_pac_membership_recurring_payment Members of Wolf-PAC New Mexico explain the recent fight with Common …

Install this web app on your Android: Tap menu, more options, and then Add Shortcut To Homescreen.×

50 thoughts on “How the Elites Turned on Americans Fighting Against Corruption

• May 3, 2017 at 12:54 am

If CC was actually successful at getting money out of politics, they would put themselves out of business. It's in their vested interest to "continue the fight".

• May 3, 2017 at 12:54 am

Obviously a great idea but will never happen when the supreme Court themselves are ruling that such a thing cannot happen!

• May 3, 2017 at 12:54 am

We need to let everyone know, the media is trying to hide this but if we show this to everyone they'll sign on, the vast majority will at LEAST.

• May 3, 2017 at 12:54 am

I called Common Cause, the mailbox is full and the President's line goes back to the main menu. I think they need some volunteers!

• May 3, 2017 at 12:54 am

How exactly IS Common Cause able to prevent voting? good explanatory vid. When I see how fucked up and miserable my state (florida) congress is on issues like medical marijuana I fear trying to get my state legislature to work is just as futile as getting DC to work. Thank God wolfpac gives me the tools, the procedure to follow, gives me something to focus and be determined on.

• May 3, 2017 at 12:54 am

wolf-pac is back with a vengeance!

Recall those politicians who oppose the will of the people, whose sacred trust, put them in those positions of power!

• May 3, 2017 at 12:54 am

I love TYT and this effort but one thing that bugs me lately their videos is the use of Kyle's (Secular Talk) repeat style. It's Great when Kyle does it but I think y'all have been hanging around him too long and it rubbed off. LOL! Slight, dumb nitpick that isn't remotely related.

then get the DNC to quit taking funds from Saudi Arabia

• May 3, 2017 at 12:54 am

I have to side with the ACLU on this one. It's one thing to call for limits on campaign contributions and heavier oversight on where politicians get their funding, all of which I support. But you have to be very careful when you call for an amendment that requires government to determine what forms of communication count as 'free speech' and what counts as 'campaign speech'. Just because it was written to help your cause doesn't mean it can't be abused to crack down on smaller campaigns that don't have as large a legal teams as their incumbent opponents.
    I am worried that the left is going to tear itself apart once again over this and we don't have a lot to work with as it is.

• May 3, 2017 at 12:54 am

Really disappointed to hear that the ACLU is on the wrong side of this issue.

• May 3, 2017 at 12:54 am

Sterilize the whores out of politics and literally you may save mankind from extinction

• May 3, 2017 at 12:54 am

Wasn't Romulus and Remus raised by a wolf in mythology? Was it not they who founded Rome in the old stories? Was not Rome the very first original Republic in the world, before it was corrupted buy the elite?    Just  a few random thoughts………..Go Wolf- PAC.

• May 3, 2017 at 12:54 am

Even down here in New Zealand we know how important Wolf Pac is. You are not just important to Americans the rest of the world needs you too. Keep fighting, Thank you for some sorely needed sanity. Kia Kaha

• May 3, 2017 at 12:54 am

In my state, the local & regional Democrats are VERY territorial. It doesn't matter if you agree with them or are even more liberal. If you're not in their clique, or you threaten their power, they will come after you. So if Common Cause is doing this to protect their turf and their jobs (made possible by big donors) then it would not surprise me in the least. Common Cause really needs to explain what they're doing, or we'll assume the worst…

• May 3, 2017 at 12:54 am

The founder of Common Cause, John Gardener, was a Republican who also founded Independent Sector. Much of the work of Independent Sector is involved in protecting the tax incentives and exemption status of nonprofits. Nonprofits like those that have been used recently to funnel dark money for political purposes. I wonder if there is a connection between Common Cause's work to protect corruption and the work done by Independent Sector.

• May 3, 2017 at 12:54 am

Common Cause has been a controlled opposition organization designed to give the appearance of fighting for the people of America without actually doing much of anything. They revealed their true colors by working to keep corruption in politics. Let everyone know what they did and are continuing to do to oppose the Constitutional rights of the people.

• May 3, 2017 at 12:54 am

A Constitutional Convention which addresses only this issue? All for it. Open up the convention to anything more than that could be opening Pandora's Box.

• May 3, 2017 at 12:54 am

If you're dumb enough to believe this shit then you deserve corruption.

Stop kissing ass Cenk, for f–ks sake stop acting like a political donor.

• May 3, 2017 at 12:54 am

Gotta keep trying! I can't wait to graduate and get a better job so I have more time and income to donate regularly to groups like Wolf-Pac. Seriously it's one of the top things I've been thinking about for a while now.

• May 3, 2017 at 12:54 am

Cenk started this by first not selling out to MSM on MSNBC, then the continuance of the TYTNetwork, and soon after he did Wolf-PAC which I was one of first who signed and donated and seeing this elated me for a short time but what Common Cause did made me want to cry serioudly. ACLU opposed?
    Thanks New Mexico Wolf-PAC

• May 3, 2017 at 12:54 am

Excellent video by TYT. Because of this youtube video I have joined Wolf-PAC and am donating $10. a month onward. Great idea.

• May 3, 2017 at 12:54 am

I just cut off all my ties to Common Cause. I never knew. Screw 'em. It's either real change or bye bye American democracy. Time is running out. Our democracy is in a coma now, and has been for some time, but it's not dead yet.

• May 3, 2017 at 12:54 am

Spending my own money as I see fit is protected under the First Amendment. It's a sad day for you, TYT.

• May 3, 2017 at 12:54 am

You have to question the incentive (or mental stability) of anyone who'd try to argue against this. Of course you want money out of politics! Particularly now when a few people have more $ than millions of Americans! And naturally the reason for the comically enormous wealth gap is because of money in politics. Fight on

• May 3, 2017 at 12:54 am

When are the American people going to wake up to the fact that the Fed is 100% owned by Jews and has been since 1914. The western mainstream media is 96% owned by Jews and over 60% of Congress are Jews,most of them being Dual Israeli Citizens. Their business is war, something the American people dont need because its sent them broke while the rich getting richer.

• May 3, 2017 at 12:54 am

If money causes this much trouble, it should be abolished overall and we should switch to another system entirely.

• May 3, 2017 at 12:54 am

I think Cenk is a fair weather friend,he is OK with this but will lie his guts out about other things. Dont trust him.

• May 3, 2017 at 12:54 am

Wolf=pac represents a means of changing the government by constitutional amendment but the means of getting there are almost impossible (despite that keep trying). In the last couple days, those in power have changed how the government works from the way the founders outlined (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/congress-parliament-founding-fathers_us_58e69774e4b05894715f1fac?swo&) Since we are now running a Parliamentary system we need to call a vote of no confidence and dissolve the current government that doesn't represent us anymore. Look if they want to go with majority rules, the majority wants universal healthcare so following their own tactic, it should be fully implemented by the end of April.

• May 3, 2017 at 12:54 am

Check out their Facebook page.
    Anyone know of anywhere else we can hit them in their social media accounts.

• May 3, 2017 at 12:54 am

I made the mistake of signing one of your petitions before. I was immediately and multiple times a day, bombarded with donation requests.
    As soon as you offer an OPT OUT of emails on the petition page, I'll start signing again.