How Democrats Can Do Better by Black People

A future Democratic Precinct Chairman calls the Thom Hartmann program with a message about how Democrats can do better by African Americans. SUPPORT THE PROGRAM ▻ Join us on Patreon: http://www…

14 thoughts on “How Democrats Can Do Better by Black People

• September 11, 2018 at 7:05 pm

I'm calling on black & brown unity to kick out the oligarchy that both capitalist parties represent.

• September 11, 2018 at 7:05 pm

What about brown people the Democratic party already sold out on DACA – Barack Obama deported record numbers of my people.

• September 11, 2018 at 7:05 pm

The Democratic party is and must remain the party of the big tent if we become political purists we will never win another election. We can have Democrats that range from corporate Dems to socialist Bernie supporters.

• September 11, 2018 at 7:05 pm

the trouble with inner city democrats is that they wait for the government to fix all their problems. The entitlement mentality squanders the workers money. Wellfare queens refuse to wipe their own ass, no exaggeration. It's like throwing pearls before swine. And the endless influx of more poor people demanding free stuff we can't afford. This is what the republicans are tired of.

• September 11, 2018 at 7:05 pm

Conservative propaganda and spin began with states rights and freedom  is slavery

• September 11, 2018 at 7:05 pm

When Thom was describing how the Republicans were using black people I thought he was describing what the Democrats actually were doing and I'm a registered Democrat. They use black people to get votes. I'm also curious why the thumbnail for this video showed a black girl yelling at a Bernie Sanders rally when in reality he was being way more Pro African-American than Hillary Clinton ever was. He was simply letting them be heard at his rally even though it was unscripted.

• September 11, 2018 at 7:05 pm

I hope you win brother. I’m running in Michigan as soon as I get my degree planned this since middle school. I saw this fight coming and I’m excited to be apart of it

• September 11, 2018 at 7:05 pm

A large part of our political problems has to do with Republicans "passing" as Democrats! We need a political party that actually advocates true democratic principles and policies.

• September 11, 2018 at 7:05 pm

you seriously think republican or democratic party will go with you, on progressive matters like schools or health care? I hope you can push alternitives go goverment

• September 11, 2018 at 7:05 pm

Blacks can't be Democrats or Republicans because it's both sides of white SUPREMACY.
    One side says kill the Blacks ; the other side says don't help the blacks not get killed.
    Bernie Sanders signed the omnibus crime bill!
    So black people , what have you learned?

• September 11, 2018 at 7:05 pm

Thom you are a smart guy. Stop pandering to the intersectional cry bullies. What blm did to Bernie was unacceptable