Hillary Adopts Bernie’s Progressive Free College Plan

In a bid to win over rival Bernie Sanders and his progressive supporters, Democrat Hillary Clinton college plan is expanding her plan to offer free college tuition …

35 thoughts on “Hillary Adopts Bernie’s Progressive Free College Plan

• May 3, 2017 at 2:55 pm

that bitch is lying and we all know it. she will say anything to get what she wants.

• May 3, 2017 at 2:55 pm

She's just trying to trick kids to vote for her, then she would give them a lesson on how dishonest she is and do the old flip flop again

• May 3, 2017 at 2:55 pm

The devil will be in the details. When it comes to HRC, you can count on one thing — things are not what they seem.

Oh god yes Hillary I will vote for you all the way!..oops I lied

• May 3, 2017 at 2:55 pm

In countries where all Public Universities are free (hence, they are "public") – this proposal comes way too short because it fails to attest that Education (as Health care) is a right to all people. And when it is a right, it cannot be restricted nor negotiated by whomever decides to do it (future POTUS, Congress, Governors, etc.) My point: this innitiative is not shield and that is why it fells way too short.

• May 3, 2017 at 2:55 pm

Whatever. She could adopt a village of starving children, and I still wouldn't vote for her. Because not one single thing she does is done for the benefit of anyone but herself. Even when it helps other people, she won't do it if she can't profit in some way.
    #IntegrityMatters
    #NeverHillary
    #NeverTrump

• May 3, 2017 at 2:55 pm

bull shit Hillary. im voting for jill stein

• May 3, 2017 at 2:55 pm

The freshest lie. Wait 'till tomorrow she has a whole basket full of them, and at the bottom of the basket is her gold. What a fucked up mess/oligarchy we've aloud our country to become. Bring back the gallows.

• May 3, 2017 at 2:55 pm

Bernie's not dumb. He knows what a snake Hillary is. The free college tuition agreement is her pre-election plan. Once she's president, she'll pivot and come up with one reason after another to delay, delay, delay. That's why Bernie said this is one issue, but there are others. Let see how many more issues she'll agree to. For my part, I'll never trust her. James Comey's congressional hearing confirmed that. She's a career criminal and will never change. That also goes for Bill, the rapist.

• May 3, 2017 at 2:55 pm

"her lies flow from her mouth like such beautiful words from a rapper….on some szurp" lol

• May 3, 2017 at 2:55 pm

No. Free education for all. Cradle to grave. Kindergarten to PhD!

• May 3, 2017 at 2:55 pm

TYT broke it down and Cenk had to concede to Ana that $hillary's "New Plan" is not what she is claiming, and that it is horrible next to Bernie's.
    The plan calls for "parents to chip in what is determined they can afford." I've played this game with FAFSA & Health Ins. They include your teenage kid's PT income as HOUSEHOLD income, and do not count other debt responsibilities as income "not available."
    Surprise, surprise… $hillary is LYING.

• May 3, 2017 at 2:55 pm

And even if you get free tuition how will pay for your books, a place to live, and gas or car repair to drive to and from classes if you live at home( some people live too far from college to take a bus ? If you have chiidren who will take care of them while you are in class? Look this could be a great star, but since it is comng out of HRC's mouth I do not believe a word of it.

• May 3, 2017 at 2:55 pm

HRC will tell Bernie whatever she wants him to hear then she will not do jack if she gets elected.

• May 3, 2017 at 2:55 pm

Omg! Fucking NO!! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!!? IM GOING TO SCREAM OUT LOUD!!!! I BUSTED MY ASS OFF LAST SUMMER TO PASS 085 AND 095 IN A SELF PACED MATH COURSE WHICH WAS CONDENSED MEANING YOU ONLY HAVE LIKE A MONTH AND A HALF TO FINISH BOTH COURSES & I PASSED! IVE BEEN BUSTING ASS AND STRUGGLING THIS SUMMER CURRENTLY TRYING TO FINISH CALCULUS AND STATISTICS AT THE SAME TIME BUT DIFFERENT CLASSES STILL CONDENSED THOUGH BECAUSE IT'S THE LAST THING I NEED TO DO TO GET MY DEGREE THEN I CAN TRANSFER! HILLARY CLINTON DOESN'T FUCKING GET CREDIT FOR FUCKING LETTING PEOPLE GRADUATE FASTER WHEN THATS ALREADY IN PLACE! PLUS PELL GRANTS! OHHHH FUCKING TYPICAL BULLSHIT LYING CORRUPT CORRUPT HILLARY CLINTON! UGHHH I FUCKING HATE HER!!!!! SHE DOESN'T EVEN GET THE FUCKING FACT AT HOW MUCH STUPIDITY THIS IS!! AND PLUS THE PEOPLE WHO KNOW THIS SHIT EXISTS ALREADY! WHAT A FUCKING ASSHOLE!

• May 3, 2017 at 2:55 pm

She'll go back on her word and swear she never said it if she wins.

• May 3, 2017 at 2:55 pm

If Clinton would lie about sending top secret emails unprotected do you think she would lie about giving free education to poor kids? Of course she's lying. I hope Bernie doesn't fall for it.

• May 3, 2017 at 2:55 pm

OBAMA-"HILLARY WILL SAY ANYTHING TO GET ELECTED AND DO NOTHING"

• May 3, 2017 at 2:55 pm

Adopt ? You mean STEAL ? She is simply pandering to Bernie supporters for votes.

• May 3, 2017 at 2:55 pm

She set the time on that college bill in such a way so that the public is scared into voting her in twice in order to get it into the works. Eef that crap.

• May 3, 2017 at 2:55 pm

I'm happy about reopening the investigation on her!

• May 3, 2017 at 2:55 pm

That's not going to win me over. That's exactly what we already have. People have to take out loans because the Pell grants don't cover the entire cost of going to school. The only improvement is bringing them back in the summer, but that is also going back to a policy we had earlier on. There is nothing at all progressive about her plan and it does absolutely nothing to address the problems of those of us who are currently facing a huge mound of student debt with no prospects for paying it back. Like you've been saying, I ain't falling for no banana in my tailpipe.

• May 3, 2017 at 2:55 pm

I don't care of she adopted all of Bernie's policies. She is nothing but a lie. I will never EVER vote for her.

• May 3, 2017 at 2:55 pm

Hillary, If you ever come visit my country as POTUS, I will be there in the crowd. I will be holding a sign that says "Hillary is a criminal, not a president. Stop election fraud in the US oligarchy" And I will be flipping you off. I hope the rest of the world's citizens do the same.
    Sadly this is all I can do for you America. I weep for what has become of your democracy.