Here Is The Most Important Solution for The Black Community 6/07

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL HERE: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=ycarnell DONATE: http://www.donatebrown.com …

31 thoughts on “Here Is The Most Important Solution for The Black Community 6/07

Here Is The Most Important Solution for The Black Community 6/07

01:14:45 – Caller #6: Minimal Millennial Money
    01:17:45 – Running in America
    01:19:35 – Caller #7: Uber, Voting and Cosby Trial
    01:23:40 – Caller #8: EXCELLENT Breaking Brown Organizer
    01:32:32 – [Building Breaking Brown]

• February 1, 2018 at 7:33 pm

I've been spreading the word of Yvette Carnell! I'm on a mission for our African American DOS Tribe!

• February 1, 2018 at 7:33 pm

Yes indeed! Credit card isn't money! Thank God we don't have any credit card debt!

• February 1, 2018 at 7:33 pm

you have to understand your situation before you can change it.

• February 1, 2018 at 7:33 pm

I have a cousin and his wife they graduated from Saracuse Univ they never liked The Cosby Show my cousin use to say thats not real he is in marketing she is an engineer this was in the 1990's

• February 1, 2018 at 7:33 pm

Back in around 1969 while at Howard Univ. I ready a book called,'WHO NEEDS THE NEGRO"? To sum it up ,it said in the future regardless of what degrees or talents you have Amerikka,doesn't need us . Since we would be in compatition,for jobs with white people. The book is now worth alot of money if you can even find a copy.

• February 1, 2018 at 7:33 pm

Its so refreshing to hear clear anaylsis and important info. Unlike to many of the males,who seem more concerned with creating cult like mentalities and stuck on stupid what we were millions of yrs ago,you talk real talk and solutions.

• February 1, 2018 at 7:33 pm

My mom put my dad through medical school during the early part of their marriage.

• February 1, 2018 at 7:33 pm

as I always say its costs more to live and eat healthy. its easy to have a cheap poor diet. Ex: McDonalds

• February 1, 2018 at 7:33 pm

Thanks for the "don't feel bad" ministry! I shed a tear at that family reward session at the 34:00 minute mark. My family was just like that, leeched the do-righters and had endless mercy on the f-ups! I see why we're crazy on all ends.

• February 1, 2018 at 7:33 pm

So true about the holidays that's why I've become a fan of cooking at my own house bc coming together with family was becoming a financial nightmare! They get mad but I won't be taken advantage of in the name of the holiday spirit.

• February 1, 2018 at 7:33 pm

…Where are these so called solutions? I mean I guess you gave out some interesting information or points that one can think about but nothing really hit the nail on the head.

• February 1, 2018 at 7:33 pm

I'm just asking, do some Doctor's go in debt because they are bad with money?

• February 1, 2018 at 7:33 pm

41:08 Stop dropping the N Bomb Yvette we can't afford for you to get banned!!!!

• February 1, 2018 at 7:33 pm

We also need to push to cancel student loan debts.

• February 1, 2018 at 7:33 pm

There needs to be a punishment for us parents who pushed our kids to go to college

• February 1, 2018 at 7:33 pm

How are they calculating these student loan debts??? My debt is waaaay over 100,000 and then you add my parent plus loans I'll be pushing 200,000

• February 1, 2018 at 7:33 pm

We need to stop telling the kids to go to college. We need to have our children learn trades

• February 1, 2018 at 7:33 pm

Yvette, I hear you, but I must say that I was never naïve enough to believe what I saw on TV.  I knew it was entertainment and a fantasy.  I am surprised to see that there are actual people that thought that what they saw on TV had any footing in reality.  Look at the Friends show.  Jennifer Anniston and the rest of the cast were living in multimillion dollar apartment.  There is no way those white people could afford that house.  If anyone is taking their image of reality from TV they are a fool.

• February 1, 2018 at 7:33 pm

Most of these Black Sitcoms was written by white JEWISH writers and owned by Jews some Black actors was frustrated with these story lines… and they should be!!

• February 1, 2018 at 7:33 pm

go back to Africa and take a bro and sister with u

• February 1, 2018 at 7:33 pm

The Cosby Show is a net positive for black people. It encompassed the finest aspects of our culture. Cosby would have ground breaking performers on the show. I remember my mom explaining to me who Ertha Kitt was when I saw her on the show. Everyone is taking a crap on Bill Cosby, because he had the courage to publicly challenge some of the worst aspects of our culture. I am not willing to trash everything this man did, because he has fallen out of favor. Any influential black person that is not preaching discontent is out of favor in current times. People that benefited from what they did are incorrectly reinterpreting their legacy's. (Booker T, Bill Cosby, ect…)