Hilarious stand-up comedian Damon Wayans Jr. is also an actor and writer, and he is best known for starring as Brad Williams in the ABC comedy series Happy Endings and as Coach in the Fox comedy series New Girl.
Check out these other fun facts about stand-up comedian & actor Damon Wayans Jr.:
1. Born on November 1982 at his grandmother’s home in Vermont and raised in Los Angeles.
2. Son of Lisa Thorner and actor Damon Wayans.
3. Made his film debut at age 11 in the 1994 film “Blank Man” playing the role of young Kevin.
4. Pursued his early passion for fine arts and animation in High School before admittance to the Otis School for Art and Design.
5. Performed in a few bit roles on “My Wife and Kids” and landed a job as staff writer on the series becoming the youngest staff writer on television.
6. Followed his father’s comedic foot steps of stand up comedy under the pseudonym Kyle Green.
7. Appeared performing alongside his father in the Showtime television series, “The Underground” (2006) and also served as a writer on that sketch comedy series.
8. Wayans was nominated for “Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series” at the NAACP Image Awards and Critic’s Choice Television Awards for his work on Happy Endings.
9. Has two daughters with ex-girlfriend Aja Metoyer.
The post Fun & Interesting Facts About Stand-Up Comedian Damon Wayans Jr. appeared first on On The Black List.