Fox News Outraged At Missouri College President Resignation

Students at the University of Missouri have been protesting rampant racist harassment on campus. The University President has resigned, and now Fox News is …

24 thoughts on “Fox News Outraged At Missouri College President Resignation

• January 29, 2017 at 4:21 pm

If those words mattered then Cenk would never use those word. Lets get Cenk banned for using the offensive words especially the insensitive r-word. #CancelYoungTruks
    In America, "Sharia Law" is called "Political Correctness". "Racist" replaces "blaspheme". "Social Justice Activism" is a ideology that's replaced religion. Obsession with oppression is an addiction.

• January 29, 2017 at 4:21 pm

What happened to Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me?

• January 29, 2017 at 4:21 pm

Man, what happened to TYT… I use to like these guys. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone every time i watch them now. I can't believe these guys are still taken seriously as a news source.

• January 29, 2017 at 4:21 pm

How many times I got jump by blacks calling me cracker kill yourself

• January 29, 2017 at 4:21 pm

Where's the proof of that racial slur or is it he say she say you undercover Muslim atheist my ass

• January 29, 2017 at 4:21 pm

That coonin makes me sick!!!!

• January 29, 2017 at 4:21 pm

"People just come around and throw the n-word in your face".

No half wit. An anonymous person drew a swastika out of feces. A rich brat decided to starve himself, and a man lost his job for not disciplining this person who's identity no one knows. Thats what happened at Mizzou.

Although I'm glad the school is losing money now what with their admission rates in decline and current students leaving. Serves them right for giving in to sjw crybullies. I hope schools in the future learn from this. To quote Saragon of Akkad, "when a sjw tells you to jump, and you ask 'how high?', you can never jump high enough".

• January 29, 2017 at 4:21 pm

What scares me is how many idiots agree with this video. Haha. Just end the world now. Wow

the biased Turks once again

• January 29, 2017 at 4:21 pm

yea cause he didn't have a choice after the football team. your telling me the rich kid from the suburbs was oppressed? the football program brought 35 million a year in to the school system. they didn't give him a choice

• January 29, 2017 at 4:21 pm

liberals hate freedom of speech when it it speech they don't agree with

• January 29, 2017 at 4:21 pm

so u have to get hurt for someone to do something…. are they for real and black fella is he getting extra money.. ?????

• January 29, 2017 at 4:21 pm

keep talking brother this is the kind of person I am talking about in a victim stop victimizing people and maybe there wouldn't be victims see you cowards know who to come out because no one bothers me in the streets friend as far as that my children are head of their class and and finish first in the state in activities and one goes to a school for higher learning my children learn from me as well as school my father was a Vietnam vet I gain my strength from him but we will not back down and we will not be silent universities need our children so that's why I've been man got fired no blacks no talent you have a very nice day

• January 29, 2017 at 4:21 pm

how can a president and chairman stop jackasses in a truck from shouting racial slurs, there weren't even in campus, how can they stop a shot swastika in the bathroom, how can they do anything about that. and that .guy who went on a hunger strike is privileged hero who helped people get fired with little context

• January 29, 2017 at 4:21 pm

cenk is AWESOME!! thank you. sadly racism is still alive and healthy. thank you fr speaking against it.

• January 29, 2017 at 4:21 pm

Cenk is such a leftist idiot. Does he even research the facts prior to stating his opinions?

• January 29, 2017 at 4:21 pm

Those reheats made against those kids got debunked it didn't happen and the main reason why they protested us because they felt that their was more white teachers and other staff members over blacks…..ugh why do I watch this channel?

• January 29, 2017 at 4:21 pm

black parents these universities can do nothing without our children as athletes if they're not going to respect black people we should not allow our children to attend at these schools they need are black athletes to create revenue I want to see what are all white football team would do you would never win a game again without the strength of black athletes

• January 29, 2017 at 4:21 pm

a black man got called the n-word in america. i think Obama should resign. doesn´t Sound really clever, does it?