This episode of Your Black World News was brought to you by Bryanda Notes. Sign up for her mailing list + join the book club: BryandaNotes.com Like & Follow …

20 thoughts on “Facebook Makes Another Apology to black activist for banning her amidst her fighting racism

• April 12, 2018 at 8:35 am

I know this may sound "off the wall" but it's true, the f in facebook represents a non erect penis and the letter t also on your Android keyboard is an erect. which the non-erect is the mission of the Vatican church. it says, "UPON THIS ROCK I BUILD MY CHURCH" Jesus told Peter which means Petra which means rock. and the holy Grail is in Petra which is a cup or sack that holds a liquid. So you have a ROCK WITH A SACK HOLDING A LIQUID, the right testicle!!

• April 12, 2018 at 8:35 am

Okay, time out!!! Facebook and Twitter were wrong for suspending and closing accounts exposing racism. But at the same time, why are you going around and antagonizing white folks? Her post started the whole thing. I mean come on now, she was indirectly calling them racists. To me she could be part of the problem, so I don't feel bad for her. Can you imagine a white person goes to a soul food restaurant and post something like that on social media? Hypocrisy at it's finest.

• April 12, 2018 at 8:35 am

FB should implement a fine or penalty clause against moderators that use the job for personal opinions. Whom are predominantly from the Caucasoid tribe, staying on code.

• April 12, 2018 at 8:35 am

they shouldn't even take people's shit down at all, whatever happened to freedom of speech?

• April 12, 2018 at 8:35 am

I'm currently banned for a month because I posted a picture of black people from different parts of the world. When I get out of Facebook jail I'm going to report everything I think is even minutely offensive to me.

• April 12, 2018 at 8:35 am

Put your phone away and eat your food.
    Lucky you don't get hurt in public being young and silly.
    And blow your gahdam nose, lil girl.

• April 12, 2018 at 8:35 am

Here's some harsh truth for ya'll – Black people will never flock to black social media platforms because other races won't go there. The reason that black Americans are obsessed with Twitter and Facebook and Youtube is because other races will see it. Blacks don't want black echo-chambers, blacks want influence. Tell me I'm lying.

• April 12, 2018 at 8:35 am

BLACK PLATFORM called : Blaqspot exists now, its already growing fast, great replacement, download the app blaqspot

• April 12, 2018 at 8:35 am

Stop asking for apologies. Just leave them. That also goes for any business that treat you bad or unfairly. Don't protest anyone. Just leave. Money is the universal language. Just my thoughts. Good Luck

• April 12, 2018 at 8:35 am

Wasn't her initial comment that started all this racist? … so how tf is she surprised …white people were offended…she walked into a restaurant and then labeled every person there as a racist for NO REASON at all! So rt she asked for all this… i swear we too dumb to see the hypocrisy of this moment . #blackistanFAILSagain

• April 12, 2018 at 8:35 am

If you eat meat or at a cracKKKer barrel…You're dim ass deserves anything bad that happens to you LOL!

• April 12, 2018 at 8:35 am

I think you're pretty fucking dumb if you still have a facebook account that doesn't make you money. i left wastebook aka RACE BOOK 5 years ago!

• April 12, 2018 at 8:35 am

these facebook bitches allow the world star black ignorance bullshit all day everyday..but they censor any constructive protest for justice…Anything related to police brutality is censored as well. I have been off facebook for almost a year. I won't give the NFL my support as well…and i'm still breathing just fine without it.

• April 12, 2018 at 8:35 am

FUCK FACEBOOK HAVEN'T BEEN ON THERE IN 3 YEARS. DON'T GO BACK BLACK FOLKS FUCKEM

• April 12, 2018 at 8:35 am

Facebook had no reason to apologize.

• April 12, 2018 at 8:35 am

I sure wish they would apologize to ALL the BLACK people they banned just for speaking truth and shedding light on systematic racism.