20 thoughts on “Ericka Williams: Should I Invest in Tax Liens in 2017?

• April 20, 2017 at 4:59 pm

Houston does this too. It made me happy hearing my grandfather bitching about taxes all the time in his paid for home in NYC

• April 20, 2017 at 4:59 pm

when buy a tax liens and you pay what the person owes and also pay their property tax every month Triple's even more which a lot of the times makes it hard for the person to pay what they owe, and what you been paying every month..that's how you ten times your investment..

• April 20, 2017 at 4:59 pm

I gotta follow this sister IMMEDIATELY. She dropped nothing but heat

• April 20, 2017 at 4:59 pm

You are saying all the things I,ve wanted to say to a lot of people but they would not want to hear it .

• April 20, 2017 at 4:59 pm

Hello ms or mrs Williams I am to see youre videos on real estate especially ben African American I am pleased that youre addressing the show more towards African americans

• April 20, 2017 at 4:59 pm

I'm from Summerville SC and currently looking. Glad I found this video

• April 20, 2017 at 4:59 pm

I think I need to refinance my house and go after some tax liens

• April 20, 2017 at 4:59 pm

as soon as i seen "TAX LIENS" i clicked the video. i been dying to learn more about this. BLACKS NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS.

• April 20, 2017 at 4:59 pm

excellent video black people let's get to work and start investment groups 8774359352

• April 20, 2017 at 4:59 pm

Props on the Summerville tip, looks like an investors playground.

• April 20, 2017 at 4:59 pm

Hi Ericka. I am an African entrepreneur based in Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire in west Africa where I own a lot of properties: commercial buildings and villas. I have two properties in France ( Paris and Nantes). I do business between US and west African region. Now as I do a lot of traveling between the African continent and US by conducting businesses, I would like to buy a house in US and I have a dilemma between Florida and Georgia where will be the "best" place to buy a house ( cash)? I would like to get your insight about it. Thanks/Merci beaucoup.